Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? (2461 Views)

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Quality20(m): 3:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Don't know why so many guys keep off these northern tribes, is it fear of the unknown, or what exactly is the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Quality20(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Seems ppl really fear north sha

2 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Dickson178(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
How possible you think South-south and South-east can date or marry a Hausa/Fulani girl?

1 Like

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by imagrg(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fulani girls are very loving but aggressive oh.

If dem catch you with another girl, they can finish you oh.

No go there oh if you nor be Moslem.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Quality20(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dickson178:
How possible you think South-south and South-east can date or marry a Hausa/Fulani girl?
the fear of Hausa ppl by southerners no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Rathoreng(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Naah , just typing to let the other guys know the realm of dating plus experiences in the north ;

The sad reality is whether it’s hausa/north/fulani; the first thing that comes is money (mostly) , that’s what guys don’t wanna hear,but this is it. Girls are now a days making calculated love/relationships, if they find someone better than you, then brother it’s over.

This is the main reason we’re getting break up or she cheated on me threads daily on nairaland, as our naija bros aren’t trying to update themselves in terms of smartness, skill set plus the rest. I’m talking from experience. Opinions are welcomed.

Just for the experience part ; I dated a half kanuri/Fulani girl, she’s from Kano state nd Alhamdulillah with a very pointed noise and very intellectual girl, by convention I usually tell a lady after we started dating that money isn’t everything, that life isn’t about luxury, and all those stuffs to make sure that she learned life incase we married and ended up broke, which is all destiny . So that girl was all with that good attitude until later(like after some years) she started demanding and when I don’t meet up to her needs, I’ll start seeing no morning love texts, no night texts, no my love, to cut the long story short I just dumped her since Allah helped me dodged a bullet . Now after 5 months I’ve to blocked her mom because I guessed they failed to replace me . Imagine a lady I’ve spent more than 70k in just few months for , so guys just have to be wise

3 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by duduade: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rathoreng:
Naah , just typing to let the other guys know the realm of dating plus experiences in the north ;

The sad reality is whether it’s hausa/north/fulani; the first thing that comes is money (mostly) , that’s what guys don’t wanna hear,but this is it. Girls are now a days making calculated love/relationships, if they find someone better than you, then brother it’s over.

This is the main reason we’re getting break up or she cheated on me threads daily on nairaland, as our naija bros aren’t trying to update themselves in terms of smartness, skill set plus the rest. I’m talking from experience. Opinions are welcomed.

Just for the experience part ; I dated a half kanuri/Fulani girl, she’s from Kano state nd Alhamdulillah with a very pointed noise and very intellectual girl, by convention I usually tell a lady after we started dating that money isn’t everything, that life isn’t about luxury, and all those stuffs to make sure that she learned life incase we married and ended up broke, which is all destiny . So that girl was all with that good attitude until later(like after some years) she started demanding and when I don’t meet up to her needs, I’ll start seeing no morning love texts, no night texts, no my love, to cut the long story short I just dumped her since Allah helped me dodged a bullet . Now after 5 months I’ve to blocked her mom because I guessed they failed to replace me . Imagine a lady I’ve spent more than 70k in just few months for , so guys just have to be wise

LOOOOL

So all this epistle on top 70k you spent...

Broke du...de

1 Like

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Makamatic: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Low iq / knowledge. It's bleeped up
Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Zonefree(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
duduade:

LOOOOL

Broke du...de
You're calling someone that spent 70k on a fish brain broke undecided
No be 8k your president promised to be giving every family monthly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
duduade:

LOOOOL

Broke du...de
You are mannerless...

How dare you insult someone who spent his own hard-earned money?

Have you ever spent 1kobo on your bf since you were born?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by louken(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
luminouz:

You are mannerless...

How dare you insult someone who spent his own hard-earned money?

Have you ever spent 1kobo on your bf since you were born?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Styluss: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
The are very reserved and isolated, I think they have strict intertribal laws

Quality20:
Don't know why so many guys keep off these northern tribes, is it fear of the unknown, or what exactly is the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by odenkirk: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
they dont date or marry kafir
Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Holybaddo: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2023
*Firstly SE and SS Consider them dirty
*The Northerns are only interested in their fellow Muslims.I personally have asked 4 Northerns beautiful girls out they all told me they can never date me because am a Christian although I tried flaunting and splashing money on them but guess what they didn't even care at all about money.
*Bad History
*Family wahala if you dare make an attempt.Those ladies I asked out,my friends all claimed they are beautiful but I dare not tell them how I feel about those ladies if I do I will b the best joke throughout that month.
*Language barrier.This is one of the top issue,luckily they Understand Yoruba if not I wouldn't even b able to make attempt.
*Seeing you with Her,her brothers won't take it lightly I once almost climbed fence . Lol

These are my personal experience with them.
Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Oboys12: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2023
As a little kid growing up in army barracks bauchi. I did some funny things with some Hausa little girls of my age, they are actually spoilt expecialy the barrack brought ups.

But ever since I left the north no level again o.
I never run the big nyash of the south finish na one Amina or Aisha I wan pursue?

1 Like

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Talknochip(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2023
They are well behaved and they can take care of their husbands and Children.

They are usually good home Managers
And always uphold sanctity of marriage

1 Like

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by Sluvist(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2023
Hausa/Fulani girls are not free for all to relate with like southerners. They are highly selective, conservatives and reserved. Most of their relationships is towards marriage issue, not just boyfriend, girlfriends, hookups, short-time runs like the way it is commonly in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? by youngreva(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Talknochip:
They are well behaved and they can take care of their husbands and Children.

They are usually good home Managers
And always uphold sanctity of marriage
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lol / What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? / My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.