Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Waec Trouble With My Lil Sis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Waec Trouble With My Lil Sis (367 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Trouble With My Lil Sis by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Solved... Glory be to God
Re: Waec Trouble With My Lil Sis by frozen70(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Just like that, what provision does she need, is she not going from home

For four months school was off, are you not expected to plan for her waec resumption

Well, you haven't said anything yet about the kind of help you need for her

Worst case let her join the next set if your family can't help and you know what that means
Re: Waec Trouble With My Lil Sis by chii8(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
frozen70:
Just like that, what provision does she need, is she not going from home

For four months school was off, are you not expected to plan for her waec resumption

Well, you haven't said anything yet about the kind of help you need for her

Worst case let her join the next set if your family can't help and you know what that means

���

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Help / Home Theater For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.