Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. (6987 Views)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Obviously he knows nothing.
I have interest in paranormals and ghost stories, I research and investigate paranormal activities and I can tell anyone who cares to listen that ghosts exist and paranormal events are real.

Oya nw, prove it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Obviously he knows nothing.
I have interest in paranormals and ghost stories, I research and investigate paranormal activities and I can tell anyone who cares to listen that ghosts exist and paranormal events are real.

.i need help wit sumtin.....is it normal for a dog to digging ground,mum say it means bad omen and she doesn't pass were the dog has already dug,i told her that i should cover it but she says no.she told my dad and he said its normal and she said by dad does not even knw spiritual stuff,the dog is not ours it belong to our neighbour.my mum is really supersticious woman,help guys i need info

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
most of the stories here are hearsay,as usual nobody ever provides proof to back up their claims

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.i need help wit sumtin.....is it normal for a dog to digging ground,mum say it means bad omen and she doesn't pass were the dog has already dug,i told her that i should cover it but she says no.she told my dad and he said its normal and she said by dad does not even knw spiritual stuff,the dog is not ours it belong to our neighbour.my mum is really supersticious woman,help guys i need info

Does he bark while digging?
Does he dig same spot everyday?
Dogs are the most sensitive animal and they sense paranormal activities.

Your mum might be right,

3 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

According to what research oga? undecided
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Seetto: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
These things are not ghost, they are jinns, they leave just like humans, they are created from smokeless fire unlike humans that are created from clay, they can take anyform and can easily penetrate through walls or travel a long distance within the shortest period of time, it is not allowed for humans to intercede in the world,there is a barrier, but we don't hear word, we meet them for power, money, help, wickedness etc in return they will give condition which u must meet else it will back fire, some of the condition is like asking u to sleep with the death, drinking blood of infant, sleeping with one relations, eating flesh etc, things u will do to that God will not forgive u..

They are source of power to black magicians, soircerer, witches, fortune teller, fake miracle pastors and fake imams, cultist, ritualist, scientist, etc

Don't forget there are good ones among these jinns, but how can one identify the good ones, it is better u don't summon them, humans summon them and in return u must obey their command, and that is what they want from u...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Does he bark while digging?
Does he dig same spot everyday?

Your mum might be right,
.two different position that gone quite deep,the owner dont care but my mum will shout or threw a stone at d dog anytime she see the dog digging and 4 d few times i saw her(female dog) digging she does bark but runs away anytime she sense sum1 cuming.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.two different position that gone quite deep,the owner dont care but my mum will shout or threw a stone at d dog anytime she see the dog digging and 4 d few times i saw her(female dog) digging she does bark but runs away anytime she sense sum1 cuming.

Bro it's not normal
That dog sees beyond human.
Your Mum might be right.

Dogs don't just dig or bark
When you see a dog being apprehensive or barking and you don't see anything just know that the dog his seeing something that you can't see.

It is normal if a dog that is used by hunters start digging but a domestic dog that isn't used for hunting digging is not normal.

There are good and bad spirit tho (harmful & harmless) so don't be scared.
Cheers

Read more about paranormal investigation.
Investigating paranormals can be scary, daring and fun at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by hakeem4(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
most of the stories here are hearsay,as usual nobody ever provides proof to back up their claims
Imagine one said he saw a ghost washing plates grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Mcfi(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

What I'm saying is sound and clear.
My sister and I saw a Unicorn at our backyard which disappeared after seeing us.
Or are you trying to say I'm lying? undecided

Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Mcfi:

Sarcasm
obviously the guy doesn't get it.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2020
hakeem4:
Imagine one said he saw a ghost washing plates grin grin grin grin grin

I need the one that cleans and mobs houses. grin

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Kemblaze: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2020
The supernatural is really intriguing and kind of my thing also my specialty it is simple fascinating to learn about it wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

What I'm saying is sound and clear.
My sister and I saw a Unicorn at our backyard which disappeared after seeing us.
Or are you trying to say I'm lying? undecided
Lol it's obvious you're being sarcastic. How can I make sense of what you're saying? Bros, you sure say brain nor dey pain you so?

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by MJBOLT: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2020
do you know where I can buy the one that mines Bitcoins??grin

kingxsamz:

4 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
do you know where I can buy the one that mines Bitcoins??grin

Stop it. You're going too far now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol it's obvious you're being sarcastic. How can I make sense of what you're saying? Bros, you sure say brain nor dey pain you so?

Same way I can't make sense of the ridiculous stories you're telling me to waste my time reading. undecided
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Bro it's not normal
That dog sees beyond human.
Your Mum might be right.

Dogs don't just dig or bark
When you see a dog being apprehensive or barking and you don't see anything just know that the dog his seeing something that you can't see.

It is normal if a dog that is used by hunters start digging but a domestic dog that isn't used for hunting digging is not normal.

There are good and bad spirit tho (harmful & harmless) so don't be scared.
Cheers

Read more about paranormal investigation.
Investigating paranormals can be scary, daring and fun at the same time.
.scared ke tanks anaway
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Obakashdee(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol Una go watch scary movie go sleep, what do you expect your mind your mind to create? Holy Spirit abi! Nonsense story

As a kid I saw this and that blah blah

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Same way I can't make sense of the ridiculous stories you're telling me to waste my time reading. undecided
Two different approaches -- He narrated his experience, and you're being sarcastic. You simply can't make sense of it because you chose not to. You fail to admit that the human mind is limited and there are some things we can't just explain literally. Failure to accept this only depicts pride, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

Two different approaches -- He narrated his experience, and you're being sarcastic. You simply can't make sense because you chose not to. You fail to admit that the human mind is limited and there are some things we can't just explain literally. You simply cant make sense of everything you see. Failure to accept this only depicts pride, nothing else.

This is what I don't like. undecided
Can't I share my story without being called a liar?
What makes you think Sighting a Unicorn is more ridiculous than ghosts washing people's plates? undecided
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

This is what I don't like. undecided
Can't I share my story without being called a liar?
What makes you think Sighting a Unicorn is more ridiculous than ghosts washing people's plates? undecided
A unicorn has been proven to be a mythical creature. Moreover, you don't believe in ghosts (which are also deemed by your kind to be mythical). Isn't it pretty obvious you're just being sarcastic? Plus I never said I believed the ghost-plates story.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

A unicorn has been proven to be a mythical creature. Moreover, you don't believe in ghosts (which are also deemed by your kind to be mythical). Isn't it pretty obvious you're just being sarcastic? Plus I never said I believed the ghost-plates story.

Oh, so you're now choosing which one to believe and which one to doubt? undecided
You don't believe that ghosts wash plates, but you want me to believe this?
And show me a link to a verified source of information that acknowledges and proves that ghosts are real, since you said Unicorns are myths.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by revolt(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Ghosts don't exist.... atleast not in this dimension....its all imagination. If juju was real nobody would lose wars....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by hakeem4(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin the best type of ghost is the one that would do your chores for you, cook for you and bath you in the morning.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
hakeem4:
grin grin the best type of ghost is the one that would do your chores for you, cook for you and bath you in the morning.

grin grin grin
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh, so you're now choosing which one to believe and which one to doubt? undecided
You don't believe that ghosts wash plates, but you want me to believe this?
And show me a link to a verified source of information that acknowledges and proves that ghosts are real, since you said Unicorns are myths.
Just because I believe that ghosts exist doesn't mean I should automatically believe everything I read or hear about them. There is always a room for questioning in everything. In this case, how does a ghost which is immaterial make contact with materials such as dishes, sponges, etc to perform the physical action of washing?? What makes that easy to believe? That story seems much more humorous than it is real. So I don't believe.

If you need a link to a verified source of information, you can always make use of your google page. There are countless ghost stories on google that you can read, which of course you would find easy to debunk.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Our dog dey always dig ground when everyone is not at home, we Don beat am taya.. E no dey hear.
Later made some research and I found out he digs the ground due to loneliness. Whenever we are at home on Saturday and Sundays... E no dey ever dig anything, just playing around the house

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Frenzy01:

Our dog dey always dig ground when everyone is not at home, we Don beat am taya.. E no dey hear.
Later made some research and I found out he digs the ground due to loneliness. Whenever we are at home on Saturday and Sundays... E no dey ever dig anything, just playing around the house
.bros no b lie o,our is compound is very quiet type(few tenant)but our observe it sha.tank u
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Frenzy01:

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

Just because I believe that ghosts exist doesn't mean I should automatically believe everything I read or hear about them. There is always a room for questioning in everything. In this case, how does a ghost which is immaterial make contact with materials such as dishes, sponges, etc to perform the physical action of washing?? What makes that easy to believe? That story seems much more humorous than it is real. So I don't believe.

If you need a link to a verified source of information, you can always make use of your google page. There are countless ghost stories on google that you can read, which of course you would find easy to debunk.

You people keep referring me to read stories whenever I ask for proof. grin really, is that all you got?
You believe in ghosts but don't believe they can do dishes, why? Even the stories you're telling me to read contains ghosts opening fridges, doors, windows, lifting objects, having sex with people, and slapping people. So how can you say they can't do dishes? grin
How did you know ghosts can't do dishes when you haven't even studied one in the first place? cheesy
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
There is this thread I've been looking for... The thread is about supernatural beings and spiritual powers.
There's this one particular story of someone who sleeps at night with her roommate only to find the bed interchanged when they wake up the second day.. Like she sleeps on the left and her friend on the right and she wakes up to find her bed moved to the right with her friend on the left.

There's also this other story of a woman who kept her foetus in a calabash till after her wedding
Anyone with the link make dem share am abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger. / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.