Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life (4025 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
1) People with high social status are more valued than people with low social status

11 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
2) The more you are rejected by something, the more you will pursue that same thing

10 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Cypress042(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
cheesy grin

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
cheesy grin
I've noticed you...
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Ballzproblemm: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
bluedefender:
1) People with high social status are more valued than people with low social status
how is this scary ,. that's reality for.you.,if you no get money people go they treat less than animal

7 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
3) Every human being can change over time

7 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Mrsoft3(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
bluedefender:
3) Every human being can change over time

Change is constant it’s not scary

13 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Zonefree(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Trash so far...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
4) No matter how good your behaviour is, it will always be wrong in the eyes of the people who hate you.

On the contrary, no matter how bad your behaviour is... it will always be good in the eyes of people who like you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
5) When you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to succeed.

It makes you lose motivation

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Demigod22: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
OP, get a career, everyone can not make it through motivational speaker career. If you depends on this ulcer will just kill you.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by oliverjiad(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Demigod22:
OP, get a career, everyone can not make it through motivational speaker career. If you depends on this ulcer will just kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
6) Your mind rewrites monotonous speeches of boring people to make it sound interesting

3 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
7) You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you.

You will only be criticized by someone doing less.

9 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
bluedefender:
2) The more you are rejected by something, the more you will pursue that same thing.
I disagree with this one. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by AmVista: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
upps grin
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I disagree with this one. undecided

Leave sentiments apart and also leave the need to appear look like an emotionally strong individual on this thread, you will see this one is very true

2 Likes

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Half of my intestine is already gone. Kwashiorkor wan kii me ����

But seriously, every thread is not put up for you to comment on.

1 Like

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
bluedefender:
Leave sentiments apart and also leave the need to appear look like an emotionally strong individual on this thread, you will see this one is very true
As I said, I don't agree with it as it is not always true. undecided
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Asceleb16(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
I thought u wrote scary facts
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by bluedefender: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asceleb16:
I thought u wrote scary facts

The scary part is coming...

1 Like

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Rexymania(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin

Demigod22:

Lol
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Jmichael1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

vawulence loading.....
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Jmichael1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wetin dey scary abt the write up?
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by ThrustReverser(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
OP see say vawulence dey ontop table, he still go dey shake the table cry cry
We're waiting for the scary part ooh angry angry
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Etinosa1234: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
The headline even scary pass the content

Demigod22:

Na wa oo cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Laugh wan kill me for here, see how you finish op grin.

Leave the idiot make e dey do foolish motivation, No hustle and get money, even you yourself no go dey happy with your life if you no make money, talkless of social shit, leave it or take it that's the way the world is.
I once use to tell my friend that girls like money, His response was, do you like to suffer ??

Me self kon reason am say nah true oh, forget all those hiprotrics, nobody like to suffer for this life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by FalseProphet1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
littering so far
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by immortalmortal: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
No facts... Nothing psychological and above all nothing scary has been mentioned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by VeryWickedMan: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

You are the second most wicked man on this forum
Re: Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life by Demigod22: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Anonanon:

Laugh wan kill me for here, see how you finish op grin.

Leave the idiot make e dey do foolish motivation, No hustle and get money, even you yourself no go dey happy with your life if you no make money, talkless of social shit, leave it or take it that's the way the world is.
I once use to tell my friend that girls like money, His response was, do you like to suffer ??

Me self kon reason am say nah true oh, forget all those hiprotrics, nobody like to suffer for this life.

You are full of weedsdom comrade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate my plan to get green card / How Do I Get Rid Of Pot Belly? / I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.