Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? (1867 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by chinchonglee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Alwaysachick:

I know the truth really hurts but it still remains the truth.

The man is no different from the lady. Beat a woman to a pulp because she told a little girl what to do?

I don't support child abuse or torture but the man would have just told her to leave his house since she will not listen to him.

He inflicted visible injuries, that is domestic violence. How did he even present his case at the hospital, and she is still in his house, some women nawa
U neva see something... Nor pray make ir wife put u for child sbuse case. Bro you will reck financially am speaking from experience.
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by Alwaysachick: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
chinchonglee:

U neva see something... Nor pray make ir wife put u for child sbuse case. Bro you will reck financially am speaking from experience.

How do you guys not see traces of evil in some women. That means you are no different. Sorry about your experience, you had to wait till your wife almost killed someone

It won't have been the case if you had truly or sincerely stood up for the weak in reality not on social media.
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by Ayemileto(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
chinchonglee:

U said many fallacies.

That she is the giy's girlfriend and not financee.

The guy used "Girlfriend" in his write up. He never used the word Fiancee all through. Go and check for yourself.

That the guy had not introduced himself to yhe family etc...

Go and read my post again. I said 50 percent chances. Or you don't know what 50 percent chance is anymore?

It's one thing to read, it's another thing to pay attention to the details.

Peace be unto you bro!!!
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by chinchonglee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Alwaysachick:

How do you guys not see traces of evil in some women. That means you are no different. Sorry about your experience, you had to wait till your wife almost killed someone

It won't have been the case if you had truly or sincerely stood up for the weak in reality not on social media.
Gbam!! U re right. Lemme tell u bro, most women won't take correction by mere words and warnings i swear.

Beating is always the best way to correct a woman.. dere was a time i could swear with my life that i can never touch a woman but now if i correct u ones (in sensitive issues like dis sha) and u didnt take correction the next time slap will follow the warning.

Bros be a little hard on ur wife if u dnt want to be ruined.. woman re devils and their husbands suffers for their crime
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by chinchonglee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ayemileto:

The guy used "Girlfriend" in his write up. He never used the word Fiancee all through. Go and check for yourself.

Go and read my post again. I said 50 percent chances. Or you don't know what 50 percent chance is anymore?

It's one thing to read, it's another thing to pay attention to the details.

Peace be unto you bro!!!
50 percent korh! Bros leave matter u dnt knw if he is saying the truth jst believe him and comment ur comments
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by ModestGal(f): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Kudos cos you spoke my mind on this matter. The menace of domestic violence and battery on minors in homes is one that people do not take seriously because just about everyone does it.

I was disgusted by the recent video of a woman unleashing terror on her son while he begged her to "calm down".

People hailed the child as intelligent and nobody called out the woman for abuse and she wasn't arrested or questioned till date. In developed countries she would've lost custody of that child.

I have neighbors that always torment and maltreat their househelp and children on regular agonizing basis.

I couldn't report this to the landlord or anyone else cos it was obvious that all of them do it and even encourage each other to keep up with it because it's child training supposedly.

I can't go to the police because I would make my landlord and all my neighbors my very enemies and they will either gang up and kill me or even evict me(they're that powerful and connected).

Besides the police you report to is likely doing the same thing in their homes because most police officers are very brutal including in their homes.
Hmmn, what can we do about this situation?
Is it possible you talk to the child? Just to give her some hope and encouragement
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by GraGra247(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Hmmn, what can we do about this situation?
Is it possible you talk to the child? Just to give her some hope and encouragement

Sometimes I do but it's no good cos you make the child happy and you buy her things and she returns home and next you see her she's traumatized by beatings with marks on the body and she doesn't want to connect with me because she's depressed.

I'm a strong man inside but sometimes I weep deep in my soul because of this.

I think awareness has to be created on print and social media on regular basis till people realize this is wrong.

If the western world can achieve this, I think we can someday if we persist.
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by ModestGal(f): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Sometimes I do but it's no good cos you make the child happy and you buy her things and she returns home and next you see her she's traumatized by beatings with marks on the body and she doesn't want to connect with me because she's depressed.

I'm a strong man inside but sometimes I weep deep in my soul because of this.

I think awareness has to be created on print and social media on regular basis till people realize this is wrong.

If the western world can achieve this, I think we can someday if we persist.
Hmmn, so sad, alright, I think we can work together, Please kindly chat me through the link on my signature
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by GraGra247(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Hmmn, so sad, alright, I think we can work together, Please kindly chat me through the link on my signature

Alright
Re: Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? by Frenzy01(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
shamsin6300:
Uhmmmmm

I think he should, we are made to forgive each other, beside no one is perfect we all have our flaws. But he should caution her about such her actions, it's a very bad habit.
I know tour type... You always make the wrong decisions.. Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Silhouette Challenge / Breast Ironing Are They Still Communities That Are Into This Practice? / Who Can Explain This Irony About Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.