Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Silhouette Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Silhouette Challenge (1871 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Silhouette Challenge by vivsravine: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
MY SILHOUETTE CHALLENGE

Put your head on a skill not a shoulder and make money not one stupid challenge that will rubbish your future in the end.

It's so sad with the recent bubuhagie that is parading all social media handles in the name of a naked challenge called silhouette.

I wonder how stupid and dumb many have become just because they want to trend and they sell their future and souls to thw Internet and forget so soon that the Internet never forgets.

There are various types of innovations that are really mind blowing, yet there are dirty and stupid ones too that are deminating and dehumanising.

Some one wakes up, conceives from his dubious mind to create an app that stripes you naked from the comfort of your home and the world watches you from the comfort of their phones.

Let me ask, are you truly sane? This question ought to be asked because many are so carried away by what the Internet sells and gives to them at the platter of gold.

People hardly stops to have a rethink before indulging in things happening online, we easily click on all click-ables and we feel we can access anything with a hitch.

Where is your morals and values, have we truly lost our sence of dignity and integrity, discipline and control is only for the old and mundane inclined.

The tears are so much to weep,, this generation is so vulnerable that we wonder what the next would do and the thoughts of how will they act is really a major nut to crack.

The future holds a lot if we all make our present clean and free from all insane and dubious acts, the effect of every action can never be forgone and as such we should watch the things we do now.

We can't control all, we can't instruct them yet we can say no to a challenge that is tarnishing by not indulging, it takes a lot of maturity and sence of judgement to discern what is rigth in a world full of wrongs.

You mustn't be a partaker to all that is happening on the Internet, seek wisdom to be different and dare to stand alone for what you know is honorable, true, pure, rigth and indeed holy

Then I asked, after this challenge, what's next, you have finally exposed your self to the world, well you would tell me, its for adults and so what?

How comfortable would you watch your own children do the same when they are of age, apart from moral deficiencies in your world today, stop promoting devilish and wicked activities, they fetch nothing in the end.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Robnectar(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2021
hwfar Bioles1187, base on our matter bro grin
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Bioles1187(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Robnectar:
hwfar Bioles1187, base on our matter bro grin
na smallie o bro .nd no too cast her cos she is new I the game. So mk I know if u interested

1 Like

Re: My Silhouette Challenge by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
I’ll come back when you’re serious.
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Robnectar(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bioles1187:
na smallie o bro .nd no too cast her cos she is new I the game. So mk I know if u interested

can't cast bro, just gimme her control make I press her button abeg
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Bioles1187(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Robnectar:

can't cast bro, just gimme her control make I press her button abeg
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Robnectar(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bioles1187:

edit d control. I don grab am, thanks
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by jeff1607(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wonder what those guys up there are up to? Hmmmmm
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by vivsravine: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
jeff1607:
Wonder what those guys up there are up to? Hmmmmm

O. Wonder what they are saying
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by Reex12(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bioles1187:
Zion babywink
Re: My Silhouette Challenge by vivsravine: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Make una visit my blog for more

(1) (Reply)

Sporty Bet Instant Virtual / The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife / Are My Actions Unreasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.