Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (89536 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by 2cribz: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Shes a beautiful woman.no make up. God is wonderful
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by opomulero(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2020
what a mumu man, i would av loved it if it were to be my wife and children have this kind of eyes....we for dey make money now on genetics/DNA research..chai, see a daft husband just wasted a great oppourtunity
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by ChiefRocker(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2020
But she has blue eyes when he married her
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by perdollar(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
myles16:

Gbogbo family e ati Generation e ni Bastard!!!!! Omo ale Bururku
Pedophile abi what's your name sef, Most foolish guy on earth!! who bewitched your life??
look at ds arm robber wt generational curse following him. poverty ridden idiot
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by baby124: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2020
The woman looks like she has Wardenburg syndrome true true like some people suspected. Anyway the man is still a big fool
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Orpe7(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Me wey when my wife get belle for my first son, I was hoping he had distinctive eyes like this
Omo i go too pepper dem people o
Maybe na why God kukuma give am natural brown eyes grin
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by DESTROTECH(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2020
GraGra247:

You can imagine. Go to America and see actresses and supermodels paying millions to tattoo their eyes blue.

Sorry to say the man is stupid...
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Futurejoy(f): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Dabliss02(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Very useless man
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by PropertyBuying(f): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is nonsense
Indeed, he's throwing his blessings away indirectly.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by freshkpomo(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Seems you have comprehension problem undecided where in my post did I say the man did right? Even if the case was taken to court the man would have to pay for child support not all his wealth or property given to a lady.
My sisters are not jobless I have a lot of sis working and feeding without a man. Why is she jobless in the first place. The family is a man responsibily doesn't mean a lady should be useless to herself. Now he is gone she can't feed without him undecided
God don't bless people with this kind of mentality we need to be hardworking in this con3, both male and female.

You don't really know what it takes to be a baby mama. Even those working don't find it easy either.

Lastly, you can always have a reasonable convo without using harsh words, cheers.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2020
They're beautiful. He's just a fool.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by knowyaself2(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Atigba:

Africa
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by atheistandproud(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2020
CzarChris:
Some people's illiteracy is something else. Just take a look at this pretty lady with extremely beautiful eyes.

Heaven knows I'd give an arm and a leg to marry a lady this beautiful.

I go collect the two kids join sef
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
CzarChris:
Some people's illiteracy is something else. Just take a look at this pretty lady with extremely beautiful eyes.

she's now single you know wink... Just adopt the kids too..
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by jhubril(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2020
toye440:
well am not surprised, na allah ppl plenty for ilorin, very uncivilized set of ppl. All they know us esin Islamu, they never think of how to develop the state, only how to push or advance the frontiers of Islam.
I for see you first, Hollywood for come they hire you for fashion.

You know well enough how daft you are for this. You merely think cultural
appropriation makes you sheepish civilised. I lol.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by raphy(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2020
this na blessing o..just imagine..the man jus have gone to one native doctor to ask him what is the reason and the baba said na evil.

man don japa like a mumu.

may God bless me with a good woman with some natural genes.
i even have a white girl friend with blue eye which she inherited from her parents.

many people are killing them self for body modification when God is the giver of natural genes. even my hair is natural curly.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by CzarChris(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she's now single you know wink... Just adopt the kids too..
Lord knows I won't mind.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Darka001(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Plz keep the first child for me once she’s 20 I’ll marry her ... I no wan hear say person don book her o ��� pretty gan
Atigba:

Africa
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Wentworthorg: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Ignorance
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Rushna27(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
baseless point, he shud just say he can't take up family responsibilities.. useless buffalo.....
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Elnathan454(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Sorry ok
the next wife will even worst than yours,that one will have pink eye with yellow lips lolz.....
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by goshen26: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
ContractKiller:

https://punchng.com/video-my-husband-abandoned-my-daughters-and-me-because-we-have-blue-eyes-risikat-ilorin-mom/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/my-husband-abandoned-my-daughters-and-me-because-we-have-blue-eyes-mum-of-viral-kwara-girl-with-blue-eyes-narrates-ordeal-video-2.html

Was watching your view now on TVC

Those ladies called the lady that they would like to bring her to lagos, they also told her that they would bring her to limelight.

Before the end of the program PA to Wife of Kwara state gov sent message, that the Gov's wife is interested in seeing the lady

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by OdenKelechi(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2020
The man is just a dimwit
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
CzarChris:

She is now single cheesy
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by laribari(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
the mumu man actually knows that she is beautiful and that's why he went for her but had his head turned by his illiterate family who complained that all she gives birth too are blue eyes children and the fool started seeing them as aliens.

The breeder (becos he is not a husband or a father) is actually an example of a classified mumu.

If a blue eyes woman gives birth the children for nor take from her gene before?

God give you beauties wey go attract money for you but you use your hand throwaway am thinking sey you dey do somebody.

Now them don blow and they are moving to Lagos to be helped by the government through TVC Morning show (called your view); those TVC women reached out to her on national TV.

The stupid man should should enjoy his farm life in your village and watch these kids appreciated someone else.

Mumu man
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by bukatyne(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Unnerve:
Hot damn. shocked

Mehn nothing trumps a good education with a little bit of exposure.
Her husband is a tortoise, a good for nothing jungle tortoise.

Just take a look at how beautiful this woman is, her smile, her lips, and then those eyes... something which exposed city girls are using all the makeup they can find, in a bid to look half as good as she does so effortlessly.

I can't get over how beautiful she is, lawwd embarassed

Ha! grin
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by perdollar(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
myles16:

grin grin Hin say na generational curse they disturb am, Ode!!! your father once again cool
u b monkey
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Johnsown1(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Primitive Africa.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
So glad I watched the video.

God bless the story teller who brought it to the public.

The woman has an awesome smile that is contagious.

I hope they find help especially educationwise for the kids.

The father is obviously influenced by his family and the 2nd child with blue eyes nailed the coffin.

It shows how unreliable and unfit he is to be a husband. Simply put, he is useless like P in psychology.

He saw her blue eyes before marriage and should have known there is a possibility to birth kids with blue eyes and be prepared for it.

Like they say, count the cost before embarking on a project /journey.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by igbowoman: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
He left because she has no male child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.