Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (89487 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by bizzibodi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Confused man U dnt like her blue eyes but U like her blue pussy.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Akaijosh: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
madam u and ur daughter's are beautiful, come stay with me pls.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Sniper101(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
I love the woman's eyes

But that of the kids?
especially that of the dark skin one
mehhhhnnnnn...it's fvcking scary
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by theoilguy: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Illiteracy.... if you watch programs like body bizarre, u ll see series of human deformities and abnormalities such that nothing would shock up anymore..

All they need to do is seek a medical explanation.. that is if Nigerian hospitals are even capable.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Unnerve: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Ha! grin
Lol, I was blown away honestly.
I fit toast her if I see am for road despite her inability to converse fluently in English, no jokes.. cheesy Just to teach her or enroll her in classes na remain

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Onucs(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am very sure his village people has told him, she is the cause of his predicaments.

Stupid d*ck

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Ybaby: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Ybaby: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, I was blown away honestly.
I fit toast her if I see am for road despite her inability to converse fluently in English, no jokes.. cheesy Just to teach her or enroll her in classes na remain

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by sumbidee: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
poiunt:
Nice eyes.

Black people with with blue eyes is linked to an ancient genetic mutation, and a small fraction get their blue eye color as a result of a health condition such as ocular albinism, which affects the pigmentation in the eye.

I don't think that is is true for this case , I think this case is of someone who had a Caucasian ancestry residing somewhere in her recessive gene. If you take a look at her nose. you can see it's a little pointed as well.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
The man does not have sense. Shey he did see the eyes before marrying the woman?

By the way, those eyes are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by shantti(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is a rare kind of albinism in black folks that affects only the eyes, turning them blue

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Papadoh(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
I think we all know he didn't leave because of the eyes... At least those of us with functioning brains do.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Tonitoniton(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
stori stori. the truth is yoruba in recent times gets bored of their marriage easily. This one even gave a reason for clearing out some will pretend to go for greener pasture and keep the women waiting endlessly. I have seen these cases alot in Abuja here.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by toye440: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
jhubril:

You know well enough how daft you are for this. You merely think cultural
appropriation makes you sheepish civilised. I lol.
You dumb F. U. C. K, are you this miserable? buzz off my mentions.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
CzarChris:
Lord knows I won't mind.
wink
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Ayobami7(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by jhubril(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2020
toye440:

You dumb F. U. C. K, are you this miserable? buzz off my mentions.

You carry a generational curse but you dont know this yet. Go and take sniper
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by sherlock229(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
VULCAN:
Does this imply that she has a white ancestor?

everyone with blue eyes has the same ancestor. so it means she shares some ancestry with the first blue eyed human, the first blue eyed human is probably not white like europeans,but yes she shares same ancestry with some white people.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by sherlock229(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Coldie:
Why is she speaking yourba?

Is kwara Yoruba land?

nope!, it is igbo land...
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by toye440: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
jhubril:

You carry a generational curse but you dont know this yet. Go and take sniper
lol only Alakuberians are cursed, its the reason why blood letting has become a hubby to them.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Odunolumide(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
bigfrancis21:

But his two daughters, being XX, never got a Y from their father. Only his X was inherited. So it must be carried on the X chromosome instead?

Non-black eye is a recessive gene and only shows up when two carriers (or two recessive dominant people) have the gene. The man must have been recessive for eye color gene also to produce such offspring. Otherwise his daughters would have come out with normal black eyes but be carriers of the gene with a possibility of having non-black children if they (the daughters) procreate with men who are also carriers or recessive with the gene.

ok. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.