Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Wait This Long To Marry!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wait This Long To Marry!! (869 Views)

Can You Remain Engaged For This Long / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by DarkWritings: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Many of unmarried ladies on this forum seeking for marriage are either from the south east or south south, I've chatted with some of them!. They want to marry their kinsman but their kinsmen don't have time for them, those ones want to make money and be like dangote b4 they think of marriage lolz!!..

They put themselves in their own cage and are unable to break free from it. "Ohh! Sorry you're not from my tribe", "you're too old for me", "I'm one month older than you, No!!" these are spinsters in their 30's o, While their time keep running
. Don't hear me wrong it run across all tribes!

You don't have to marry, you don't have to marry!! Some folks will say, wait till you 50 and then you will understand the true meaning of companionship, a single child is enough to mean the whole world to you, yeah that's life even God has a son.

The fact that marriage looks unappealing in this present age doesn't mean it's not worth it, it is what our present generation has turned it into, all these stories were not there last 25 - 30 years! And those days will come when you will long to have someone to share your life with, your time with, your moment with, your food with, your low times and high times with, your jokes with, your money and wealth with and possibly share who you are with, how wonderful will it be if you have such person by your side whom you've loved wholeheartedly and how more wonderful will it be if that person is one with which your blood flows in his or her vein.

1 Like

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by GolDRoger: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
A man can indeed wait till he is 50 (or even older) before he decides to get married...no big deal here. It's only women (and their body clock) that are suffering in this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by MajesticKris: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yet they tend to spoil the body the more.. I can't wait to see what Cardi B or kim will look like when they're old...

Their body would be sagging cus ,the tissues will be weak .. marry on time ohh.. ...

MrBrownJay1:
A man can indeed wait till he is 50 (or even older) before he decides to get married...no big deal here. It's only women (and their body clock) that are suffering in this issue.
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
MajesticKris:
Yet they tend to spoil the body the more.. I can't wait to see what Cardi B or kim will look like when they're old...

Their body would be sagging cus ,the tissues will be weak .. marry on time ohh.. ...

I think marriage has nothing to do with the above you pointed, as even ugly women get married...
But biologically speaking, a man can start a family even in his 80s...while most women would put their lives in danger if they are trying to have kids pass their 50s (and I am very generous).

2 Likes

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
If people don't want to marry it cant be your headache. So what if they end up alone at 50? Their life their choice. Take it easy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by MajesticKris: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin angry

Bro true talk.. I don't seem to blame them sometimes for going extra mile ,in cosmetics surgery ...

But the man they will use as their RETIREMENT PLAN I pity cry....

MrBrownJay1:

I think marriage has nothing to do with the above you pointed, as even ugly women get married...
But biologically speaking, a man can start a family even in his 80s...while most women would put their lives in danger if theybare trying to have kids pass their 50s (and I am very generous).
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Marriage is no longer important. Just settle with a baby daddy/mama. If you can get like 2 or 3 kids, you are good. No cause for alarm, so many forces against marriages nowadays, it's hell for most men.

I feel bad when I attend a Nigeria wedding back then and see the groom dancing, most of these grooms do not know what they are doing. Just helping one hoelosho to fulfill her "wedding day" dreams with your hard earned resources, once the wedding is over and the marriage begins, hoelosho go jump ship asap.

Nowadays, women value their wedding day photos more than their marriage grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
MajesticKris:
grin grin angry

Bro true talk.. I don't seem to blame them sometimes for going extra mile ,in cosmetics surgery ...

But the man they will use as their RETIREMENT PLAN I pity cry....

"Retirement plan"...lol. dont be too harsh on these ladies, we men equally use clueless 20yr old as retirement plan. Ask baba Ned.
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by OkuFaba(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
As man no get expiry date, anytime client pay we go marry..

If you a lady, your expiry date is drawing closer, marry or sign up for baby mama life

1 Like

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by UDUJ(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
ubunja:
If people don't want to marry it cant be your headache. So what if they end up alone at 50? Their life their choice. Take it easy.

Words on marble. Nothing else to say on this cool
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by SavageResponse(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

"Retirement plan"...lol. dont be too harsh on these ladies, we men equally use clueless 20yr d as retirement plan. Ask baba Ned.

grin
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by millionboi2: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
DarkWritings:
Many of unmarried ladies on this forum seeking for marriage are either from the south east or south south, I've chatted with some of them!. They want to marry their kinsman but their kinsmen don't have time for them, those ones want to make money and be like dangote b4 they think of marriage lolz!!..

They put themselves in their own cage and are unable to break free from it. "Ohh! Sorry you're not from my tribe", "you're too old for me", "I'm one month older than you, No!!" these are spinsters in their 30's o, While their time keep running

You don't have to marry, you don't have to marry!! Some folks will say, wait till you 50 and then you will understand the true meaning of companionship, a single child is enough to mean the whole world to you, yeah that's life even God has a son.
[color=#990000][/color]
The fact that marriage looks unappealing in this present age doesn't mean it's not worth it, it is what our present generation has turned it into, all these stories were not there last 25 - 30 years! And those days will come when you will long to have someone to share your life with, your time with, your moment with, your food with, your low times and high times with, your jokes with, your money and wealth with and possibly share who you are with, how wonderful will it be if you have such person by your side whom you've loved wholeheartedly and how more wonderful will it be if that person is one with which your blood flows in his or her vein.
is Good u are comfortable before you pick a wife......if u like won be biil gate

Weh money no dey,she go sex u, still dey do ashawo

Most brothel you see liter all over d city,na some ppl wife dey dia......aha
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by millionboi2: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkuFaba:

If you a lady, your expiry date is drawing closer, marry or sign up for baby mama life
the op is myopic to have include men

Marriage benefits only women apart from kids d man shares with her
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by millionboi2: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
ubunja:
Help me ask him?

Some ppl married out of low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by Iphesure212(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkuFaba:

na wetin dey pain women b dis wey dem dey call male privilege. We just get more desirable as we get older unlike women
Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by sirzee1660(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Every woman dream is to marry a rich guy,whose good looking but her desire began to depreciate as soon as she clock to 28, now she want a guy who is ready to settle down ,this priod she easily accept any guy,but not knowing that the guy is just a gamer. Before she knew what's going on shes already in her early 30s... believe me any girl u catch this period can pay your bills especially the ones that have fat body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wait This Long To Marry!! by millionboi2: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
DarkWritings:

Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem.
It is very clear that most ladies want to get married because their friends are married and not because they are ready for marriage!

Some guys got married also because they are tired of been rejected.

(1) (Reply)

This Nonsensse Must Stop!!! / Street Huxlers And Bosses Get In Here. I need your support / I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.