Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! (713 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by NairaLandAproKo: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don land with confirm gist

The person behind that Amaratasha is in a network of petty crypto scam syndicate

Do not pay attention to the moniker's petty attention seeking schemes.

That moniker sucks, jeez!!
grin
Petty Scammer(s) grin

I dey come with more gist, i go break tables grin

3 Likes

Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Imamshekau(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin

Abeg op give us the gist sharparly sharparly as e dey hot.

Make I park my korope for this thread,work don close for today.

I can't wait to hear hot gist about that ogbanje girl.Let the breaking of tables begin.
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by fati2001(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Solzate(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man let me go and buy popcorn I will be back.
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amaratasha rytnow...

Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by oscarsam(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP you don land trouble o
Wahala dey im own person the find am.
in all Sha, the Amatarasha i know ain't a scammer, just that she can make ........ for Africa.
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Inukwa... Amatarasha has been here n crypto entered n I created a crypto awareness because of my young jambite sis , n she even lose a little B4 it crashed but crypto is still alive as we speak
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
oscarsam:
OP you don land trouble o
Wahala dey im own person the find am.
in all Sha, the Amatarasha i know ain't a scammer, just that she can make ........ for Africa.
He actually called me a scammer , Funmisticqueen who is a big-time scammer is not called but i
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by vanida6: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dis thread go sweet cheesy
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
vanida6:
Dis thread go sweet cheesy
Mumu u think u can make mockery of me
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol op I hope u have enough evidence if u don't just stay low-key. Heads up
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by vanida6: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
Mumu u think u can make mockery of me
tongue
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
f
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Lol op I hope u have enough evidence if u don't just stay low-key. Heads up
Wat did u have ?
Am poor ,am a thief or am an old woman? smiley

Is fun unraveling ME
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
Wat did u have ?
Am poor ,am a thief or am an old woman? smiley

Is fun unraveling ME

Not at all.. u r the sweetest person on NL
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Not at all.. u r the sweetest person on NL
Whaaaaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tanks

Vanida6 shame on u ,the thread is dead on arrival
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmellySperm:
Amaratasha rytnow...
I love this thread because is here some will say I have 6hands ,6 joysticks ,6 tears
3 mouths 3 analhole 3 breast x 2 nipps
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by vanida6: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
Whaaaaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vanida6 shame on u ,the thread is dead on arrival
lolx cheesy
Re: The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! by Drsnives(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2020
All this evening newspapers self disturbing my sleep.

Damn niggarr
To bad

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sex With Goddess Movie (last Episode / Wetin Dey Trend For Your Area / Old Facebook Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.