Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (20025 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Slawormir: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There won't be blood bath

Obaseki is coasting to victory
It is not going to be an uphill task for obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Bloodbath ain't happening
Take your permutations elsewhere undecided
We've seen enough in 2020

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Algold: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Go
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Pauladex(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
Predict when Nigeria will be better and i'll take u serious.

We all know Nigeria cannot be better so predict when God will scatter this jungle.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Sheriman(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Dey Don dey see something now... Why Dem no see cure for Corona Foolish pastor
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by isan(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
100% of pastors and imams can't see shit they just predict like anybody else fake prophets ....i rather listen to political experts than these clowns

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Obaseki should be warned, his desperation to win at all cost may throw the state into serious chaos. What he did at the state house of assembly yesterday may just be a child’s play compared to what he may unleash during the main election.

Lol I wonder who still take a hypocrite like you serious

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by SirRoberto(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2020
You are warning the President as if he has shown all this while that he cares about the blood bath that has been happening all over the country. Anarchy is looming in the nearest future in this country if the rulers continue with this their greedy and selfish appetite.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Obaseki should be warned, his desperation to win at all cost may throw the state into serious chaos. What he did at the state house of assembly yesterday may just be a child’s play compared to what he may unleash during the main election.
we are calm in edo. There's not going to be any violence. Edo isn't lagos home of thugs but you know what? We are not cowards. If Buhari doesn't intimidate us, we are fine. If no thugs come snatching our ballot boxes, no wahala. We fear nobody. Good luck to the candidates.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Buhari? Does he care?
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Algold: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
This will be the most peaceful election in Nigeria.... All this you are seeing here and there is called initial gragra. Edo people are the most enlightened/educated people in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by tammie24: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Like buhari gives a fuvk!
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Even a blind man can make this prediction cos all the signs are already there undecided
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by spiceadole: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Election bloodbath is not news.

Even medical doctors disgraced themselves in Enugu yesterday.

Next!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Forsee kill una
Una no see Corona wey spoil my small business coming
Oloribu gbogbo
Dem don turn religion to politics left and right
How una take dey see... If you say una predict I 4 no talk

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by semyman: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Dingbat
Blind bat
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Aksnoopy: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
[/s] Rubbish talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
To be honest this coming election won't be easy and Oshio should be blame if things goes wrong.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by AreaFada2: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
And you think Oshiomole that was allowed to do his 8 years jeje but now wants to distabilise govt is an angel of peace? shocked shocked

Oshiomhole has Brought godfather politics of crisis that Akintola and Awolowo introduced to Nigeria to Edo. Midwest left Western Region in 1963 to leave that sort of poo.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by BabaO2: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Is this a vision ?
This is just mapping physical developments to the election day.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by RichBoy247: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Nigeria's population is too high. Any miscreant that wants to die because of selfish politicians should be allowed to die in peace or in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by OTayobami(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Of course this is clear to see. In Africa the leaders are always fighting the interest of the people & what about the people? They join their oppressors to continue their very own oppression. If at anytime u try to liberate them, you are called all sorts of names by the very same people u seek to liberate who often take sides with their oppressors.
Sometimes I wonder if it’s the same God that created the white man that created the black man? Why does the black man hate himself so much to his very own doom? Hmmmm

My dear friend it was same God that created us but it was the mentality and orientation passed down right from the beginning that caused all these ignorance and it takes proper, intensive and premium reorientation, information and education to bring us out of it
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Yus2020: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg(m): 4:39am
Obaseki should be warned, his desperation to win at all cost may throw the state into serious chaos. What he did at the state house of assembly yesterday may just be a child’s play compared to what he may unleash during the main election,Seunmsg Oshiomole should warned he not the only person in our Edo state if not he will regret his actions
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Artiiclebeast: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Foolish monkey wey no dey ever see anything positive.

Primate-monkey
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by cray91(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Big time Lubbish!
allthingsgood:
This is nothing but political guesswork. Lubbish fake prophets

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Eriokanmi: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Jakemedg:
What Gov. Obaseki did yesterday was exactly what fmr Gov. Oshiomole did years back so there's nothing new here. If there's anyone who is desperate it's Oshiomole who is hellbent on installing his stooge Iyamu after badmouthing the same Iyamu in the past.Nothing bad will happen in Edo state if free and fair elections is guaranteed.
So stop trying to be smart by half
tell him. Even pdp gave us money during oshiomohle days, we still voted him. Had obaseki been allowed to remain in the apc, we've got no business with the pdp. He's the one we want and not the party, same way we wanted oshiomohle knowing fully well pdp was in our blood. Let him go everywhere and be calling white colour black. Nothing would change the status quo

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by engrelvis(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Nothing will happen.it will come n go.New Governor will b sworn in on dat day
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
That can be expected but not like bloodbath?
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Jabioro: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
You didn't see the end of Aso rock ineptitude,inept ignoramuses, corruption,one sided man that doing injustice to this country..how close the ending to raise common wealth hope..What you can see in your primary vision is Obazeki and his former boss.Lazy ass that can not fart..
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Chirowman(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
wahala dey ooo
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by kenben: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Primate please shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Controversy Over Al-makura’s Son’s Alleged N1.5B Wedding In U.S. / David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.