Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (20003 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by mollymotion(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2020
but APC and PDP are to be warned abeg
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by gpercuxionz(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
I also forsee that water is wet,and grass is green. Awon eleribu prophecy
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Let this primate mention any election in Nigeria that there was no bloodbath
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by michoim(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
Predict when Nigeria will be better and i'll take u serious.
Lol
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2020
EVEN AN ATHEIST,FROM WHAT'S HAPPENING CAN FOR SEE BLOODBATH. BUT YOU SHOULD PRAY TO AVERT IT. [i][/i]
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Elineska: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

And you think Oshiomole that was allowed to do his 8 years jeje but now wants to distabilise govt is an angel of peace? shocked shocked

Oshiomhole has Brought godfather politics of crisis that Akintola and Awolowo introduced to Nigeria to Edo. Midwest left Western Region in 1963 to leave that sort of poo.

Don't waste your time on this irredeemable Tinubu slaves

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by honeyB2018: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Obaseki should be warned, his desperation to win at all cost may throw the state into serious chaos. What he did at the state house of assembly yesterday may just be a child’s play compared to what he may unleash during the main election.

Why are you after Obaseki( the symptom) and not after Oshiimole and Apc ( the cause)?
Why the forceful take over the house, when election is about a month's time? It's is a clear indication, that Apc'll not win the election.
Are you aware that the Attorney -General of the federation, asked the security agencies in Edo to provide security for the illegal members?
Are you aware, that the 14 members -elect, are by our constitution, no longer members of the house?
Why do we always want to stand the truth on the head?
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Samfloxin(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
Nigeria will never be better
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by seunmsg(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
honeyB2018:

Why are you after Obaseki( the symptom) and not after Oshiimole and Apc ( the cause)?
Why the forceful take over the house, when election is about a month's time? It's is a clear indication, that Apc'll not win the election.
Are you aware that the Attorney -General of the federation, asked the security agencies in Edo to provide security for the illegal members?
Are you aware, that the 14 members -elect, are by our constitution, no longer members of the house?
Why do we always want to stand the truth on the head?

What do you mean by forceful takeover of the house? Is the house Obaseki’s house or Edo State house of assembly? What is wrong in majority of elected members of the house electing a speaker and deputy speaker? Is the legislative house of a state suppose to be an appendage of the governor or an independent arm of government to make law and oversight the executive?

How people like you publicly support illegality is beyond my comprehension. That you support Obaseki what whatever reasons best know to you doesn’t mean you should be blind to the illegality that he’s perpetrating.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by armadeo(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:

I tell you
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by honeyB2018: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:

What do you mean by forceful takeover of the house? Is the house Obaseki’s house or Edo State house of assembly? What is wrong in majority of elected members of the house electing a speaker and deputy speaker? Is the legislative house of a state suppose to be an appendage of the governor or an independent arm of government to make law and oversight the executive?

People like you, are the reason why Nigeria is in this awkward situation. Your support for evil, will definitely pluck your eyes. 14 elected members, who were not sworn in as members of Edo House of Assembly, felt aggrieved and went to court, after their seats have been declared vacant. Remember the constitution said anyone, who was absent for 181,such a member 's seat should be so declared vacant.
The case is in court, you can't wait for the outcome, you went with security agencies to be sworn in.
What is the reason for the court case? Mr supporter of illegality?

How people like you publicly support illegality is beyond my comprehension. That you support Obaseki what whatever reasons best know to you doesn’t mean you should be blind to the illegality that he’s perpetrating.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Muna4real(f): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:

Nigeria will never be better. There is no prediction about Nigeria's progress. Don't you get it? Even God has lost faith in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
if edo people want progress make dem demolish d oba throne, dat throne no get value since oba become patron of aiye, which society for south be like dat na only bini

topple ur oba
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Is the legislative house of a state suppose to be an appendage of the governor or an independent arm of government to make law and oversight the executive?

What was d situation during oshiomoles admin as governor? Was d legistive house independent? What happened to Zakawanu Garba& his crew?
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Filosofa: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nicoddemus(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nicoddemus(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
So God is not angry with the government yet grin
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by God1stson(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
This is nothing but political guesswork. Lubbish fake prophets
He thinks Bihari is afraid of blood bath. Kpata kpata he will be in Shock.
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
... Gbamm!!! Yahoo Yahoo Pastor ni grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari by Justbright(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/08/06/edo-election-god-told-me-therell-be-bloodbath-primate-ayodele/

Awon werey... Na pitical prophecies dem dey see.. Coronal enat naija dey were all canal and blind to see, instead dem beging follow us wear facemask and wadh hands wt sanitizer... Stupid scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister / APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.