Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) (608 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Firefighters in China rescued a boy dangling outside of a window, after getting his head stuck accidentally between two metal bars five stories up. Fire officials managed to cut the six-year-old free and carry him to safety.

Thank you Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5knYb_uCIY

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/videos/firefighters-rescue-boy-dangling-five-stories-up-in-china/344122313306125/

Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2020
RoyalRoy

Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by LawLab247: 4:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Great
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by shaggy007(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2020
How did he get to that position?
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
See rough play, how did he get stuck there?

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by PureGoldh(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Oluwa nagode
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
If the gap in the burglary is too wide, the parents should have more rods fixed inbetween to close the gap so the child cant get through next time. Children can be very adventurous.

Reminds me of a story my mum used to tell us. When I was around the age of 4, dad took the family to the international Airport for site seeing. Before my mum knew what was happening, I had my head stuck inbetween the railings at the airport. That was how I spoilt the fun for everyone that day as all attention was on me trying to get my head out without breaking my fragile neck. undecided

I guess this child is just like the adventurous little me. grin
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Biglittlelois:
See rough play, how did he get stuck there?
shaggy007:
How did he get to that position?
Maybe play. You know are kids are.
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Brachaa:
If the gap in the burglary is too wide, the parents should have more rods fixed inbetween to close the gap so the child cant get through next time. Children can be very adventurous.

Reminds me of a story my mum used to tell us. When I was around the age of 4, dad took the family to the international Airport for site seeing. Before my mum knew what was happening, I had my head stuck inbetween the railings at the airport. That was how I spoilt the fun for everyone that day as all attention was on me trying to get my head out without breaking my fragile neck. undecided

I guess this child is just like the adventurous little me. grin
Sorry. Hope you weren't whopped.
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sorry. Hope you weren't whopped.

No. Not at all. Mum was even happy her baby didnt get strangulated grin. So she couldn't have done that.

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Brachaa:

No. Not at all. Mum was even happy her baby didnt get strangulated grin. So she couldn't have done that.
Mums are gods on earth.

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by shaggy007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Maybe play. You know are kids are.

Which kain play go make am squeeze through the very narrow protector?

His head no even fit pass through the protector.
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
shaggy007:

Which kain play go make am squeeze through the very narrow protector?

His head no even fit pass through the protector.
You don't know what kids can do yet until you have one.
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by shaggy007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
You don't know what kids can do yet until you have one.

I dey tells you o
Re: Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) by Mleeperbother: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Sweatypalms.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help....seriously!! / Generally, Can Marriage Work? Yes Or No. Vote Now / Catch Me In The Boxing Ring With Peppa The Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.