Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not (1534 Views)

Redpill Is Stupid! (pictures) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
marveangel:
I already pointed that out..I get it's romantic but it isn't practical. I don't see why anyone should have to beg another human to get into partnership with them.
it's not begging.
Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Petyprincess(f): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nairaland alpha male wnt like this grin

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by kamikaze01(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. I will choose to educate you because I figured you may have come out from a dysfunctional home
A marriage proposal and a marriage are two separate things. The man goes on bended knee during a proposal because he is asking the woman to do him the honor of choosing to become his wife. He is not demanding, he is asking her for a pretty serious commitment, and she doesn't have to say yes to him. It a custom that come with class. It's not submission, so much as humble supplications

Bro you are either suffering from low self esteem or zero sence of self wort if not how can you say that a Woman u are marrying is doing favour by honouring ur proposal. I suggest u work on ur self then u will and start reading Ubunja's thread. Thank me later. SHHALOM.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
kamikaze01:

Bro you are either suffering from low self esteem or zero sence of self wort if not how can you say that a Woman u are marrying is doing favour by honouring ur proposal. I suggest u work on ur self then u will and start reading Ubunja's thread. Thank me later. SHHALOM.
. I did say that product of dysfunctional home will display what they know how to do best. I actually have a self worth by choosing to honor a lady who I want to grow old with, that is classy.
Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by ABCthingx: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
lucky999:
why are people so dumb and mad at the same time, na by force say a man most kneel to a woman before he propose to her.
kneeling down to propose to a woman is what we learned from white men.
let me ask a questions,
do white men use to pay for bride price the way Africans pay?
Africans bride price is something else in the world especially Nigeria.
white men understands marriage different from what we Nigeria understand about marriage.
go and marry a white woman and see how easy it is to marry a woman and come to Nigeria to marry, you will understand that a man who wants to marry a woman is coming to carry a family problem.
after all this shiit you still expect our Nigeria men kneel down to a Nigeria woman when he knows what is waiting for him in the front.
people like you are why our woman takes advantage of us, because they see it as our responsibility to take care of them and carry their family problem.
it's not bad for a man not to kneel and propose to a woman, it's a choice.
tell me where for Bible that say make we dey kneel down dey propose to a woman.
too much sense will not kee you. grin grin
Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by ibkonekt(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bojack:
Bloody Simp
Exactly the summary that was needed

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by ibkonekt(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
what a dumb self centered uninformed post.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by CaveAdullam: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
The simpistic white knight, cap save a hoe is here.

Continue simping there.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Nyamuriflathead: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simp of the CENTURY. Tueh!!! i spit on your bald blue pilled head

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Fidelismaria: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2020

I'm indifferent to who kneels

My problem is marriage is scam and has long outlive its usefulness

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by CaveAdullam: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
The simpistic white knight, cap save a hoe is here.

A man is the crown of a woman, and it is only a reckless and a simping king that will allow that crown roll on the floor because of a mere marriage proposal----what she will benefit in the long run.

As a man, stand when proposing or sit. I choose the later. Better still let her kneel and accept the ring.

Continue simping there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
I believe mindset is the key thing you here, and you guys really need to take it into consideration.

That you knelt to propose is more a romantic custom than one losing one's self esteem. And also a matter of choice. You may say our grandfathers didn't do that with our grandmothers, but this particular Custom is what 20th centuries men had copied largely from the western countries. And hence in a bid to act and behave like them, we may choose to do it. It's a matter of choice, it doesn't demean one's status as an alpha male.

It's even more ridiculous that you guys are not questioning the customary act of men paying bride price. If you guys really want to make us understand your rather extreme red pill idealogy, you guys should start creating threads tackling the idea of men paying bride price. After all you guys are parading yourselves as the prize.

Bottom line, our mindset is distinct from our custom. Our mindset is us. Customs are optional. We may chose to and we may not choose to, it doesn't and should not have effect on our mindset.

For me I may chose to kneel to make a romantic proposition, it doesn't mean I simp on such a girl, neither does it mean I suffer a low self-esteem. However it's a golden opportunity for whichever girl I do that to. If she chose to say no, then that's the end of her in my life. Will not do it twice but once. Afterwards, plus the payment of bride price, she's ever mine and I can do whatever with her.
Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by ibkonekt(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I believe mindset is the key thing you here, and you guys really need to take it into consideration.

That you knelt to propose is more a romantic custom than one losing one's self esteem. And also a matter of choice. You may say our grandfathers didn't do that with our grandmothers, but this particular Custom is what 20th centuries men had copied largely from the western countries. And hence in a bid to act and behave like them, we may choose to do it. It's a matter of choice, it doesn't demean one's status as an alpha male.

It's even more ridiculous that you guys are not questioning the customary act of men paying bride price. If you guys really want to make us understand your rather extreme red pill idealogy, you guys should start creating threads tackling the idea of men paying bride price. After all you guys are parading yourselves as the prize.

Bottom line, our mindset is distinct from our custom. Our mindset is us. Customs are optional. We may chose to and we may not choose to, it doesn't and should not have effect on our mindset.

For me I may chose to kneel to make a romantic proposition, it doesn't mean I simp on such a girl, neither does it mean I suffer a low self-esteem. However it's a golden opportunity for whichever girl I do that to. If she chose to say no, then that's the end of her in my life. Will not do it twice but once. Afterwards, plus the payment of bride price, she's ever mine and I can do whatever with her.
you clearly do not understand female nature and the red pill. if you are looking for people that discuss things like bride price and other politically correct stuffs, talk to men rights activitist. red pill just exposes female nature and lets men know their value in life. the reason why redpill men refuse to kneel is because they are aware of their true value and what they have to offer to anyone man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by genii96(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2020
It's up to the man if he wants to kneel or not, implying that he has to kneel is stupid, and implying that the woman alone is doing him a favour by accepting is also crap

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Kaykay999(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Just observe this package
Simps will go to hell

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by ibkonekt(m): 2:21am On Aug 08, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
No it isn't stupid for a man to kneel when proposing and anyone that thinks it is obviously still has some growing up to do.

I'm only guessing but any guy that would say it's stupid, says so because his character is weak. And a man with a weak character will worry about what others with weak character think. Poor character is what is wrong with too many young people these days. A lack of character is where bullies, gangsters, con men, lack of personal accountability and being financially inept come from.

The next thing you know, you have some young guy trying to be a man through a car, tattoos, clothes or whatever superficial thing that was popular that day and not wanting to kneel before the woman he wants to marry. Nothing wrong with cars or tattoos when you have some character to go with them. I am only concern about money miss road kind of guy.

Kneeling before a woman is about showing her that you are willing to humble yourself and give total respect and commitment doing something that you wouldn't do for anyone unless you were forced to, SUBMIT. You basically are submitting to her and putting her above yourself to symbolize what you will do for her the rest of your life. I don't mean that the guy will be subservient their whole life, I mean that he will be the shield and take on any threat to the family, willing to give his life to protect their
Kneeling on one knee means that a man will actually going to be devoted until the end so long the woman is respectful. You are honoring the institution of marriage and it benefits not just the lady.
Only men and women with class will agree with me but the low. Life will bash.
It is stupid. Simple and short. Simp write up

1 Like

Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Rilwayne001: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

you clearly do not understand female nature and the red pill. if you are looking for people that discuss things like bride price and other politically correct stuffs, talk to men rights activitist. red pill just exposes female nature and lets men know their value in life. the reason why redpill men refuse to kneel is because they are aware of their true value and what they have to offer to anyone man or woman.

No you're being biased now. You didnt really tackle my question. What's the difference between paying bride price for a woman you want to marry and kneeling down to propose to her?

IMO, I see same thing. Sacrificing something in order to win her. Isn't it?

Why can't women pay groom price for men too, like it's done in India?
Re: Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not by Rilwayne001: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Kaykay999:
grin
Just observe this package
Simps will go to hell

This is done during a wedding ceremony. The husband ringing her with a wedding ring. There's a difference between wedding ring and engagement ring. The latter comes before the former.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Scamming Me For Months, G Boy Falls In Love And Makes Mad Confessions / How Do I Learn How To Drink Alcohol? / I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.