Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (62056 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Ahmback(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
gringrin
this one funny die

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by vibre: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lols
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by pmoye(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Clowns every where.
Abeg, say something more important jare. If a man no rest inside toto wetin e gain?

weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by NighttWalker(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destined of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..
You really need to find something better to do with your life. I’m not hating, just being honest with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by olisefom: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bush meat don catch the hunter
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Sensitivity: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wonders never cease grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Judolisco(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin dis really cracked me up
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Jackyboy: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
wink
Okolo=kpekus=Toto

Safe Surfing Oga....... grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by sammysneh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
This story made my day...
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ogyunging(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Tannhauser(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by oluwasegun007(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy go dey small like rotten fish for physical realm since he is inside pvssy in spiritual realm.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is exactly why they call it the DARK CONTINENT.....Not because NEPA does not give light but the heart of men and women are astonishingly DARK.....You battle physical and mental torture and then spiritual comes at you to finish you off, IT IS WELL BROTHER EBUKA IT IS WELL cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

Ebuka don off mic oooo grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Obierika(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cock and bull story!
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na inside life I dey always hear
I never hear inside Toto before OO grin
How dey kon solve the matter cool
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by InYourHead: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
What the fvck
It's a fvcking shame!
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by GOFRONT(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wonderment....

Na now now me sef just dey step out of Mummy Eucharia's pussy.....

Na there i calm my phallus since morning...
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by styless(f): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
wa
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol grin grin cheesy LMAO grin
It's like the interpreter's has been there before hence the hilarious outburst

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by vibre: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wehdone Bros, more power to your muscle wink
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destined of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..
celebrities wey dey sleep with different babes and still dey progress nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Godgrace001: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please i have been banned by anti spam bot, if i try posting again it would still ban me, what can i do please?
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lols and the guy might have rushed to the ministry for the Prophetese to confirm his trip to China.....

This one will surely Shock the whole Presidency

For your building Designs, construction renovation works / landscape, don't fail to consult us , for when we build let us believe we build forever.....check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buhari needs to declare operation Pussy Cat smile to save Ebuka. I wonder whocj position he used to tie his destiny.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by SideInkom: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Funny but true
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by emmy4uNME: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hahaahhahha..... the place is not really good for him at all o!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
His spirit wife just snitched on his spirit side chick.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Digitalstarlite: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The guy go dey small like rotten fish for physical realm since he is inside pvssy in spiritual realm.

Hey...u ppl dat have tasted it b4, is dat how it smells?
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Ogalanyachieze: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
duro4chang:
Inside toto!
Lead us not into temptation
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by friendl: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
90% of sugar daddy are in a woman private part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.