Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (62057 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Happyfela(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Opium of the people.

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
saajus:
Our churches have become comedy center
That's why our POLITICIANS never deemed it necessary to open them.
Most of them are useless to Nigeria as a Nation.
They don't pay Taxes, yet they Constitute the most nuisance.
After all, they grouped them together with ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS during the Lockdown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Gsentme(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrPsalmist:
Buhari is shocked
Even me shock too undecided
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ppogba: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
huptin:
grin See correct scope, Ebuka is a common name so surely there must be someone bearing Ebuka in the crowd, the man should have asked her : which Ebuka? What is his surname?

You got the scope my guy.

It is like calling out the name Bello in Ilorin OR asking for EFE during a crusade in Warri OR Osas in a gathering at Oba market in Benin.

Or better still asking who bears mohammed in Kano.

But the fact is, if mugu no fall, guy woman no go wack.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Benwallt(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Imagine the repeated knocks he has received on his head inside there not to talk of swallowing cums anyhow. #deliverebuka
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ebuka, Oya send money make the prayers start. angry
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
mu2sa2:
As we keep saying -

CHURCH IS A HUGE JOKE!
What about Mosque and Ifa Shrine?? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Onucs(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
kikikikikikiki

Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by samwash(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
So, from that mutitude na only him dey bear the name Ebuka.
She suppose mention the complete names.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by EMMY76: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

Only the spiritually wise can really understand most most guys will die poor and wretched after sleeping with some slay queens who are highly possessed by wicked demonic marine spirits that are sent into this world to destroy humanity unless they are lucky to find a real man of God who will deliver them. Sexual intercourse is not just an ordinary physical activity there is also an exchange involved between both partners this is why is not a good idea to have sex with total strangers.

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by oshaosha2014(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
You are right. Had my own fair share of this Toto bondage. But I can tell you I am free now. It was a spiritual battle that I fought and got discouraged but I kept on however discouraging the situation was. I am free now.

Righteousness89:
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destiny of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ecclize: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
na this kind thing we dey discover for Africa...
new discovery kudos to the woman of god
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
maybe he's been going to brothels of 5-5 hundred naira.

Nwachibuzor special grin grin
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Melodriod(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is a place most of the men in this life are heading to grin grin grin
And he got a free pass ...Abeg ebuka enjoy yourself, some men dey envy you smiley smiley smiley
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nawa for MEN!!

Wetin MAN dey do inside VAGINA!

what is in SKIRT will not kill MEN.

Wetin Concern Me!!!!
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by farem: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm! Okay!

Inside a woman's private part. But how?

This is definitely a new spiritual diagnosis ever heard.

Ebuka now will be scared for his life.

But on a low, this news funny. BTW, can anyone tell me what's the problem with this righteousness guy. He said 'marine agents camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings'grin
I'm tired.

Spiritual things remain a mystery to a natural man.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Elmander1983(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hahahahaha... And his face is not roasted?
That place is indeed not good for him
weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by samuelson06(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Destiny of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

Oga calm down. I know you can preach but before you do, understand that there's nothing like anyone being inside a woman's private part. If at all the man is possessed, the prophecy should be about the name of the evil spirit possessing the man and how he got possessed by the evil spirit and not telling him to be inside a woman's private part. It doesn't make sense.

When does a woman's private part become an evil thing that can possess and keeps a man within it? You can say the man is possessed by the spirit of lust or something and not what she's saying. Again, it doesn't make any sense.

Now, let's assume it's what she's talking about, how is she going to get the man out of there? Through deliverance right? Deliverance from what spirit exactly? A woman's private part? Too petty! Don't forget, life is all about light and darkness, holy and evil spirit, etc. I don't see any prophecy here.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Person2person(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
How will ebuka's wife feel in the congregation....chai!
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by RTSC: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
When you eat anyhow.

You go Nkechi house you chop, you go Bola house you chop, you go Ekaete house you chop.

That is how men enter this kind of bondage.

Married women should not allow their husbands eat from anywhere anyhow.

Single men should be careful.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by texazzpete(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerians sure like this sort of thing.

Pretty much why many pastors hire actors.

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by sylve11: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Progress is a result of hard work, anyone can progress as far as one is hardworking not minding the work attached but a successful upright man's wealth lasts to the end with no sorrows

Hmmmm cool
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Flairoqy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
How did he got there? Lol grin BLACKS!!! smh we're far from realization angry
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Milod(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Assurance don cover am...... insyd lyf
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Awoleesu(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chai! Ebukaaaaa!
n’ihi Chukwu, kedu ihe ị na-eme n’ebe nwanyị nọ?!

ikwesiri wetuo obi...

I tosiri "Calm down" eh?
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Jaqenhghar: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

.the story is funny nah
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you a 2-7 minutes man?
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Didi2d(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
ppogba:

You got the scope my guy.

It is like calling out the name Bello in Ilorin OR asking for EFE during a crusade in Warri OR Osas in a gathering at Oba market in Benin.

Or better still asking who bears mohammed in Kano.

But the fact is, if mugu no fall, guy woman no go wack.

Wisdom full your head
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Awoleesu(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
samuelson06:

Oga calm down. I know you can preach but before you do, understand that there's nothing like anyone being inside a woman's private part. If at all the man is possessed, the prophecy should be about the name of the evil spirit possessing the man and how he got possessed by the evil spirit and not telling him to be inside a woman's private part. It doesn't make sense.

When does a woman's private part become an evil thing that can possess and keeps a man within it? You can say the man is possessed by the spirit of lust or something and not what she's saying. Again, it doesn't make any sense.

Now, let's assume it's what she's talking about, how is she going to get the man out of there? Through deliverance right? Deliverance from what spirit exactly? A woman's private part? Too petty! Don't forget, life is all about light and darkness, holy and evil spirit, etc. I don't see any prophecy here.

grin grin grin

Oga, you no hear when pastor dey beg 'Mommy'?!

saying "Mommy please help him!... that place is not good for him!..."

Kai! ooohhh God!

"That place is not good for him!" LWKMD!!!!

Even the congregation couldn't help the laughter...
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by tyrionbest: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
This matter strong o....ebuka no na ikpu
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Neddyogu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
So na only that guy dey bear the name 'Ebuka' for the whole congregation? Odiegwu! Abeg put anoda stori joor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.