Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (62058 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Xioxing: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destined of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
ednut1:
celebrities wey dey sleep with different babes and still dey progress nko

Progress is a result of hard work, anyone can progress as far as one is hardworking not minding the work attached but a successful upright man's wealth lasts to the end with no sorrows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by GboyegaD(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
As big as this congregation is and as popular as the name Ebuka is, there was only one Ebuka in the congregation. It is alright ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Patrioticman007(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
SideInkom:
Funny but true

Funny but true ?. You mean after all this Dark continent bondage of mental slavery & his destiny has been seized by Dr TOÏ€.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
Lead us not into temptation
Deliver us from evil.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by therajah: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why is everybody quick to conclude hes hidden in the vigina. Is vigina the only private part? I guess the breast is still a private part. So Ebuka might also be inside the breast or even anus...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Royalfurnitures: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
That's where he came out frome maybe he decided to go back there...lolzzz

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by nsilordgmail(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
My own be say how Ebuka take go enter toto shocked
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by mu2sa2: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
As we keep saying -

CHURCH IS A HUGE JOKE!
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by 02Kebreal(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Egungun finally made it to express
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Digitalstarlite: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
ednut1:
celebrities wey dey sleep with different babes and still dey progress nko

I have been asked dis question in sch...from my younger ones in my finals but pls wat ur own suggestion?

I guess David in d bible had asked God b4 but told him dat HE put dem on a list to repent
...but some of dey use jass b4 dey bleep...

.I remember of one woman I wanted to get add to a fb group... I saw in a vision dat I was going down ....my broda I go ask ppl wetin him mean...dey tell make I no near her again...even some of my oloso friends wey i no say dis guys are bad ni be small, tell me to runnnnnn.........away from her...
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by flokii: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Anything is possible.. even impossibility is possible inside life.

Ebuka ndo o
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by drnoel: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
African pastors are bane to society
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by romunu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ehen... inside where?
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by MetaPhysical: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
On resurrection day Baba God go put Nigerians to the side so he can quickly process others.

We will be the last to be attended to because our own issues are of a different level of palaver.

Others have palaver....Nigerians have palaver GLS!

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Cvesta(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Strong format there used by the lady... It is impossible for there not be one Ebuka in her congregation... Ebuka have no fear.
Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Gemineye: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc
For the guy mind now.
Why'd phuck did i identify my self grin
Had i know moments

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destiny of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..
Gbam, sexual immoralities e g fornication / adultery / masturbation / lesbianism / homosexuality is a destiny slayer, demonic monsters, sadly, sexual demons are violently on rampage destroying millions globally, they call it enjoyment but it is actually an open gateway to damnation both in this world and in the hereafter, the flesh must be crucified to the cross, one word for those in sexual immoralities. . FLEE sad

4 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by kalvoken(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
Ebuka destiny dey flex inside woman Toto

You are a total mad man

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by sylve11: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ebuka in da puzy. grin shocked cool

....a guy was shouting "help him momi, that place is not good for him. cool
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Babandia27: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Could that be a good place of refuge? Lord have mercy on all these Biafra
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Probably why a lot of guys act like sissies and bitches these days...
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by saajus: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Our churches have become comedy center
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by EdmundChidera(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Everyone needs to be careful on how they live their fun lifestyle to avoid this kind of revelation

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Compguy: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Special package
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by captaininiobong(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
ok

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Eby2004(f): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
But Ebuka came out from his mother's private part naaa... he even enters his woman's own 24/7....No big deal to be in that region.. he's used to it grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
If she had mentioned Emeka ...one or two persons in the crowd will still come out...funny enough she will select by their cloth colour or complexion..... Meanwhile inside a woman's private part as an engineer or Pathfinder..Religious scam is diverse!...what is wrong with Ebuka residing inside where he came out from?...you were able to see Ebuka inside toto with your binoculars eye but couldn't see corona coming from faraway China.

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
weIMPORT:
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

Rubbish.
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
USELESS BETNAIJA Churches grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Odoogu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
there must have been at least two Ebukas in that gathering. so The Ebuka that signified, how was he sure he was the one? am not contesting the spiritual implication pronounced by the pastor, cos it's very possible as declared by Ephesians 6vs12. but, also know that some pastors are not called by God. there are many spirits out there and many are not the spirit of God.
Ebuka is in a crusade, for what? deliverance, healing, miracle... but not salvation.
Ebuka could be delivered right there, but if he refuses or most likely ignores salvation, that "thing" ( could be anything) that put him in "that place" before can definitely take him back there.
the only guarantee from all these ( 1 John 5vs18) is salvation through Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.