Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring (15931 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
foyeks2001:

why daddy
tot u loved me dearly, am now having a doubting mind of your undying love for me, your daughter

even u too mummy cry cry cry wink wink wink
sorry child we love you wella but let mummy and daddy administer to themselves small na wink wink grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by foyeks2001(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
mukina2:

sorry child we love you wella but let mummy and daddy administer to themselves small na wink wink grin

but i wanna be like u mummy, so let me start learning d tips now
pls dont say no my darling mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
Just a few hours and it'l be over.
I'm still sitting on my aboki mat with no gifts, no kind words and no man! Life aint fair, y'know. *sobs*
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by debest1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Just a few hours and it'l be over.
I'm still sitting on my aboki mat with no gifts, no kind words and no man! Life aint fair, y'know. *sobs*
all urs

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by debest1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^more

Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by okoji: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ultrame, i'm very available.I don't think gestapo is ready, kiss kiss kiss
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
Wow!
Thank you, thank you,thank you!
So very touching,thank you
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Acidosis(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
i love you, odunnu
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
Should a handsome brother like moi be spending this Val's day alone this night
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
Yes Ms Odunnu is pretty pretty
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Mobinga: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Wow!
Thank you, thank you,thank you!
So very touching,thank you

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Odunnu: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
Acidosis:

i love you, odunnu
oww! Its just a crush mahn.
I remember you from, is it, phones or technology section? You helped me out in one of the threads some time ago. Thnx ok?
. . .and hapi celebration.
@gmygmy: thanx for the compliment
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by afrosays(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hi all,
I just had to post a smiley

smiley

Valentine's can be very tricky. I did not have any significant other to hang out with today so I guess I just wrote my heart out on my blog.

I've gotten decent views so far, of course, because Valentine's a a very important day in a lot of people's lives.

You can check out my blog if you're looking for something exciting to read.

My blog address is in signature below:
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ivynwa(f): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2011
Odunnu:

*steps in, carrying my aboki mat. Gets a space and settles down, awaiting the gifts and kind words*
grin grin grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by ibelab(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2011
save money this year val by switching to, single, ;-) cheesy cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by roymary: 2:27am On Feb 15, 2011
Valentine's day celebration is scam invented by a woman.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Atreides(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2011
Ivynwa:

grin  grin  grin

Ladies! All the ladies!
Ivynwa strolls into the ladies club, pours herself a glass of Baylis and sits beside Missy B and Gestapo sipping her drink and gisting the ladies
Don't I like you realistic ladies that are freeminded and open hearted. It's nice to come across your thread ladies, just the kind of place I was thinking about today where single ladies can chill out and get real. My own sef don tire me o because my baby fever transcends the need for a partner sef.

The last time I opened my mouth to say how much I want a family I nearly had sands poured on me-o-o-o, e be like say some naija no like make ladies dey talk their mind. I even don get told what nobody has ever been told in this world in this nairaland all because I never follow ibem fa(others) find husband sef.

I know say naija no dey get respect for unmarried ladies but I never knew that things don spoil finish and people don get bad minded to the point wey married ladies can ever open their mouth to yab a single person all kind of thing like, "boyfriend you no get, relationship you no get, menopause don approach you finish". Dem even add one year on top of my age come describe lekpa shandy like me like some old woman to paint me black" all because person never marry and to think that nobody told me "sorry" over that in this nairaland sef, e tire me. Ivynwa sniffs  cry cry cry tongue kiss grin  Ya diba (Let it be) It is well with us -o-o in Jesus name my sisters, somebody shout Amen! Glory!  grin grin grin  Am I getting a welcome or a hug or something? 

Anyway sef I have no time to dwell in negativity, let us have these Bonnie Tyler's evergreen songs to make us feel more yori yori sef, no be only people wey get sweetie dey feel yori yori. Happy valentine to everybody and lots of hugs and kisses too!!  kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjcy6Lztp-o&playnext=1&list=PL91F24AC1324BF714

@Miss Gestapo
The thread topic should sound positive like "Val: Those who are expecting from God or something--------" .
Don't you think that "Those who aren't expecting" sounds negative because we are actually expecting to have our sweet families very soon. Amen, Amen, Alleluiah!

grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny girl! This husband mata na serious mata! Anyway i'm single and not searching so your ration will not be reduced.
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2011
OAM4J:

Pls call back on February 15th, Thanks.

. . . . and you had time to reply whilst busy?

She must be very boring! tongue tongue grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by tigerpaws(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2011
Ultrame:

Mama, are you still intrested in that peepshow? let me know in good time so that we can decide the place and time. We might even throw a "full body massage" somewhere in the mix. Who knows?  undecided

Who is your mama?    angry  angry  angry You make me feel like a cougar

tongue grin
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ivynwa(f): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2011
We sure need some music here, I was trying to embed last night and was getting hitches as all seemed to be online last night with the huge traffic, so here let's have music in the house while you guys are all waking up with the euphoria of the val night.

Don't you love this song? Absolute Yoriness all by yourself until your better half comes along. Smile!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRfvWAZw5w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"[/flash]

Yeah Girl, listen to Pink----don't you ever ever feel you are not perfect

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb3Bh7qN4IM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"[/flash]
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by 190: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2011
ivynawa stop derailing this thread angry angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by mukina2: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2011
tigerpaws:

*whistling*Jolosy can kill oh grin grin tongue
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ivynwa . . you killed me with Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart! kiss kiss
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ivynwa(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
190:

Sweetheart, how am I derailing the thread? I can see that Aunty Mukina and them have released you, good to have you back.
190 you saw me gisting how I was tongue lashed in Nairaland and you did not even say "sorry" to me. You know if it were you that I will tell you "sorry". kiss kiss kiss  How are you doing my Baby? Lots of Valentine hugs to you.

Ujujoan:

Ivynwa . . you killed me with Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart! kiss kiss

Uju Nne kedukwanu? O na agakwa?
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by 190: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ivynwa:

Sweetheart, how am I derailing the thread? I can see that Aunty Mukina and them have released you, good to have you back.
190 you saw me gisting how I was tongue lashed in Nairaland and you did not even say "sorry" to me. You know if it is you that I will tell you "sorry". kiss kiss kiss How are you doing my Baby? Lots of Valentine hugs to you.

Im fine aunty Ivy im not just happy with you
i wanted you to be my val but you were too busy arguing to notice me
I had a splendid val too with this particular white fowl gal
who tongue lashed you tell me who's that person make me and that person Gather wear one trouser!! angry angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2011
oam4gestapo:
Pls call back on February 15th, Thanks.

Hmmm angry angry angry

tigerpaws:

shocked Ouch, oi you whippersnapper be nice to my blank shooting ex-husband Oam4gestapo please, I still need him alive because of the child support he is paying for my 3 children, none of whom are his angry Between you and I, are you saying he is now a one minute man shocked Thank God for my lucky escape cheesy I am feeling bittersweet though, at least with his money, i would have been able to afford 1000 vibrators to fill the gap he is missing  angry tongue cheesy

justwise:

Yea, do that, we will put it into good use pretty soon. grin

justwise:

Not yet, i'm going to fight for my seed.

Hmmm, seems Justwise's suave, smooth, sophisticated charm paid off eventually, despite Foyeks nitially pretending she didn't have the hots for him, now they both have been lodged in the Hotel room, germinating and fertilizing seeds since  and they have not come out of the room for the past 19 hours shocked  shocked
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2011
Acidosis:

i love you, odunnu

Loff compliment don turn to icecream wey she go chop angry

gmyguy:

Yes Ms Odunnu is pretty pretty

Error, you ain't getting off lighty, wey the card, flowers, candelight romance, leisurely stroll down the beach angry

Mobinga:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

He came emptyhanded, and see as he dey dribble saliva over Odunnu's well made up pretty face all in the name of kissing, haha, the bushman wan swallow her tongue shocked

debest1:

all urs

debest1:

^^^more

Finally, what have we here, looks promising from far, huh, what, Plastic flowers and chocomillo shocked And Odunnu loffingly accepted it grin Thank God for small mercies tongue

okoji:

Ultrame, i'm very available.I don't think gestapo is ready, kiss kiss kiss

*stamping feet* Security, Security angry angry angry You fit try this for my area angry God saved you i'm wearing a wig cos i don't want people to see my sexy bald head angry angry angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2011
afrosays:

Hi all,
I just had to post a smiley

smiley

Valentine's can be very tricky. I did not have any significant other to hang out with today so I guess I just wrote my heart out on my blog.

I've gotten decent views so far, of course, because Valentine's a a very important day in a lot of people's lives.

You can check out my blog if you're looking for something exciting to read.

My blog address is in signature below:

Na wah oh cry I talk say i dey lonely and ya solution na for me to come and read your blog cry Not even read with you, but to read alone angry

ibelab:

save money this year val by switching to, single, ;-) cheesy cheesy

We only have one life ol boy abeg spend this money biko cheesy

roymary:

Valentine's day celebration is scam invented by a woman.

angry You can spot the players whose 5 babes turned up at the same time by their comment cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by gestapo(f): 1:27am On Feb 16, 2011
mukina2:

*whistling*Jolosy can kill oh grin grin tongue

*checking* Does she still have a pulse? Dang angry Oh well angry

Ivynwa:

grin grin grin

Ladies! All the ladies!
Ivynwa strolls into the ladies club, pours herself a glass of Baylis and sits beside Missy B and Gestapo sipping her drink and gisting the ladies
Don't I like you realistic ladies that are freeminded and open hearted. It's nice to come across your thread ladies, just the kind of place I was thinking about today where single ladies can chill out and get real. My own sef don tire me o because my baby fever transcends the need for a partner sef.

The last time I opened my mouth to say how much I want a family I nearly had sands poured on me-o-o-o, e be like say some naija no like make ladies dey talk their mind. I even don get told what nobody has ever been told in this world in this nairaland all because I never follow ibem fa(others) find husband sef.

I know say naija no dey get respect for unmarried ladies but I never knew that things don spoil finish and people don get bad minded to the point wey married ladies can ever open their mouth to yab a single person all kind of thing like, "boyfriend you no get, relationship you no get, menopause don approach you finish". Dem even add one year on top of my age come describe lekpa shandy like me like some old woman to paint me black" all because person never marry and to think that nobody told me "sorry" over that in this nairaland sef, e tire me. Ivynwa sniffs cry cry cry tongue kiss grin Ya diba (Let it be) It is well with us -o-o in Jesus name my sisters, somebody shout Amen! Glory! grin grin grin Am I getting a welcome or a hug or something?

Anyway sef I have no time to dwell in negativity, let us have these Bonnie Tyler's evergreen songs to make us feel more yori yori sef, no be only people wey get sweetie dey feel yori yori. Happy valentine to everybody and lots of hugs and kisses too!! kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjcy6Lztp-o&playnext=1&list=PL91F24AC1324BF714

@Miss Gestapo
The thread topic should sound positive like "Val: Those who are expecting from God or something--------" .
Don't you think that "Those who aren't expecting" sounds negative because we are actually expecting to have our sweet families very soon. Amen, Amen, Alleluiah!

Go Ivy, go Ivy, go Ivy, thats my tuuuuuuuuune meeeen, whoops, to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right, now slide~

#play the funky music now#

#Oh la la la, lets go dancing#

#Do me right baby, do me right baby~

Thanks for the cool tunes and the kind words sweets, keep doing you kiss What time is it babygirl, it is still 2pm here in Australia, so i still have a few hours left till Valentine is over, so imma go right ahead and tap into your faith and be expecting my own knight in shining armour come and sweep me off my feet * hic* cheesy Please pour me another liquor will ya kiss kiss

190:

Who is this i'm seeing if not one of my worse nightmares shocked I have only downed 6 bottles of that 86% Absinthe Lady Ivynwa brought, so surely i cannot be drunk yet angry embarassed Somebody please wake me up from this nightmare embarassed cry cheesy
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Ivynwa(f): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2011
gestapo:

Go Ivy, go Ivy, go Ivy, thats my tuuuuuuuuune meeeen, whoops, to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right, now slide~
#play the funky music now#
#Oh la la la, lets go dancing#
#Do me right baby, do me right baby~
Thanks for the cool tunes and the kind words sweets, keep doing you kiss What time is it babygirl, it is still 2pm here in Australia, so i still have a few hours left till Valentine is over, so imma go right ahead and tap into your faith and be expecting my own knight in shining armour come and sweep me off my feet * hic* cheesy Please pour me another liquor will ya kiss kiss

That's the spirit girl, be real and happy, he is on his way to come rock your world.   grin cool grin Better believe me, it shall be done to u according to the words of the most high God. Infact from now on go about singing this song "Finally the Lord has done it, finally the Lord has done it. Finally the Lord has done it, finally the Lord has done it---------Ivynwa sings on and dances on her way out of of the thread
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by 197(f): 2:28am On Feb 16, 2011
gestapo:

*checking* Does she still have a pulse? Dang angry Oh well angry

Who is this i'm seeing if not one of my worse nightmares shocked I have only downed 6 bottles of that 86% Absinthe Lady Ivynwa brought, so surely i cannot be drunk yet angry embarassed Somebody please wake me up from this nightmare embarassed cry cheesy

Sharrap lemme hear word
Go into the kitchen and fix me something to eat!! angry angry
Re: VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring by Busybody2(f): 4:29am On Feb 16, 2011
tigerpaws:

Who is your mama? angry angry angry You make me feel like a cougar

tongue grin

You are not even 14 years of age yet and still have koko instead of breasts, and you are being serenaded by an R.Kelly wannabe shocked Does your Parents even know you have access to the internet angry Children of nowadays, SMH angry angry angry

cheesy grin cheesy

@ Ivynwa

It will all become clear later cool Don't forget to drop our invite in the mail when your own triplets too lands wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.