Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion (958 Views)

This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by heendrix(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
in Light of this thread (below) by Anigreat two days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/6035210/cancelling-all-marriage-plans-because/17#92502868 two days ago

I saw some guys hitting hard at him for beating the supposed wife to be but let's see some comments from Fellow Nairalanders that should actually ring a bell. Some Nairalanders comments that I also buy to are Below;

>If she wouldn't want to be beaten why should she do to the Niece what she really can't take?

>If a woman did not see anything wrong maltreating another woman's child and a girl for that matter, then there shouldn't be anything wrong if a man use that same beating to put her in a place

>Only foolish and weaklings sits and watch their wives maltreat maids and do nothing about it/ refuse to act

> The beating given to her was to make her feel the same pain she made that little girl go thru cause if we all are to bear the effects of everything bad we do we all would get to live right

> Any woman/lady who cannot Accommodate an helpless, motherless 14year old girl and also maltreat her is a witch

> He corrected her in the perfect way in such that even if they don't happen to be together again she would always think twice bfr maltreating a maid elsewhere

c, c Kolade560, Brachaa, Jonnyspute, baby124

My own View and Opinion

He called his fiancee in which I'm very sure he must have explained everything to her and how helpless and damaged his poor niece is currently without a mother, He brought her in (If she were to be a woman with an Heart she would definitely accept the niece and help in her own little way to see to the psychological well being of their poor little girl) But the other way was what happened. She maltreated her, over worked her and still starved her limiting her feeding to the number of house chores she does daily. to me that is nothing but sheer wickedness and an heartless behavior from a supposed wide to be. sad

Over time, I've seen and heard stories of Innocent Husbands arrested by the Police for their wives maltreatment of maid where most maids even get to Die and Husbands wouldn't be left behind when Arrest comes calling, I'm not excluded as I've been innocently arrested alongside other tenants for Aiding/Abeting Human trafficking and failing to report to relevant agencies against maid maltreatment. That faithful day, I had to bail myself with 20k. Why? cause my neighbor beat her maid to stupor that she had to faint thinking she was dead so police had to be involved and that was how i paid 20k to be released for what I knew nothing about.

In summary, I'm really not supporting Anigreat beating his fiancee neither am I against him beating her but what I can say is Anigreat you did well for defending ur Niece at every possible way you can.

To those who would come for my head, the truth remains she would ever learn a lesson to always treat maids right anywhere she finds herself even if they really don't happen to be together cause at least she has witnessed first hand what pains maids go through. You're against him beating her but you saw nothing wrong in her maltreating The guy's poor niece which is really no difference from being Hypocritical

To Our men out there and Husbands to be,

> Stand up against every form of violence against Maids or House help either blood related or not and let's not allow Love blindfolds our eyes into standing up against Maids Brutality and maltreatment.

> Before you tie the knot with any Lady, get to know who she really is, her Anger reactions and her level of tolerance cause really if Anigreat fiancee hadn't get to live with him, he wouldn't know who he's about putting under his roof for life.

#Peace
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by jawalis(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
These are not necessary. Enough has been said and people have move on. Let the sleeping dog lye.
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by heendrix(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:
These are not necessary. Enough has been said and people have move on. Let the sleeping dog lye.

The point is the last two paragraphs not the story. Thanks
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by Angelacruz: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:
exactly
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by YellowDay: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
heendrix:

https://www.nairaland.com/6035210/cancelling-all-marriage-plans-because/17#92502868 two days ago

I saw some guys hitting hard at him for beating the supposed wife to be but let's see some comments from Fellow Nairalanders that should actually ring a bell. Some Nairalanders comments that I also buy to are Below;

>If she wouldn't want to be beaten why should she do to the Niece what she really can't take?

>If a woman did not see anything wrong maltreating another woman's child and a girl for that matter, then there shouldn't be anything wrong if a man use that same beating to put her in a place

>Only foolish and weaklings sits and watch their wives maltreat maids and do nothing about it/ refuse to act

> The beating given to her was to make her feel the same pain she made that little girl go thru cause if we all are to bear the effects of everything bad we do we all would get to live right

> Any woman/lady who cannot Accommodate an helpless, motherless 14year old girl and also maltreat her is a witch

> He corrected her in the perfect way in such that even if they don't happen to be together again she would always think twice bfr maltreating a maid elsewhere

My own View and Opinion

He called his fiancee in which I'm very sure he must have explained everything to her and how helpless and damaged his poor niece is currently without a mother, He brought her in (If she were to be a woman with an Heart she would definitely accept the niece and help in her own little way to see to the psychological well being of their poor little girl) But the other way was what happened. She maltreated her, over worked her and still starved her limiting her feeding to the number of house chores she does daily. to me that is nothing but sheer wickedness and an heartless behavior from a supposed wide to be. sad

Over time, I've seen and heard stories of Innocent Husbands arrested by the Police for their wives maltreatment of maid where most maids even get to Die and Husbands wouldn't be left behind when Arrest comes calling, I'm not excluded as I've been innocently arrested alongside other tenants for Aiding/Abeting Human trafficking and failing to report to relevant agencies against maid maltreatment. That faithful day, I had to bail myself with 20k. Why? cause my neighbor beat her maid to stupor that she had to faint thinking she was dead so police had to be involved and that was how i paid 20k to be released for what I knew nothing about.

In summary, I'm really not supporting Anigreat beating his fiancee neither am I against him beating her but what I can say is Anigreat you did well for defending ur Niece at every possible way you can.

To those who would come for my head, the truth remains she would ever learn a lesson to always treat maids right anywhere she finds herself even if they really don't happen to be together cause at least she has witnessed first hand what pains maids go through. You're against him beating her but you saw nothing wrong in her maltreating The guy's poor niece which is really no difference from being Hypocritical

> Stand up against every form of violence against Maids or House help either blood related or not and let's not allow Love blindfolds our eyes into standing up against Maids Brutality and maltreatment.

> Before you tie the knot with any Lady, get to know who she really is, her Anger reactions and her level of tolerance cause really if Anigreat fiancee hadn't get to live with him, he wouldn't know who he's about putting under his roof for life.

#Peace

Ive heard you. Even though I'm a female, I'm not in support of what the lady did to that poor girl. But then again the guy shouldn't have removed blood from her in retaliation.
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
heendrix:

My own View and Opinion

#Peace
i agree with you. Not for the beating tho, but to dump her
Re: I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion by lastclaire4(f): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2021

Ive heard you. Even though I'm a female, I'm not in support of what the lady did to that poor girl. But then again the guy shouldn't have removed blood from her in retaliation.

Someone that beat a child to near death? The fiancee did worse than that. Just try and put yourself on the other side. Just imagine the little girl begging and then she ran of strength and fainted. What offence is equal to such punishment?

I understand you are trying to say let peace reign. But then... you cant just come into the house and tear the family apart.

(1) (Reply)

"Let Me Be Your Sugar Daddy" - Don Jazzy Announce His Sugar Daddy Status / Groom Faints After Finding Out His Bride's Deadly Secret On Their Wedding Day / Post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.