Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) (60879 Views)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Story.. Una 8 each oda.. Accept it

Shut up, it's your tribe that took love to highest order by giving free pusssy to all boys from your area.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by flokii: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who made Innoson the only vehicle manufacturer in Nigeria?

The guy is into vehicle assembly and not manufacturing. Enough of the useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exclusive101:
I tot Manny foolish Igbos claim igbo love themselves n we all can now see how they fucq themselves too. Confuse set of babarians.
Yeebhoes are stupid hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NiceMen: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exclusive101:
I tot Manny foolish Igbos claim igbo love themselves n we all can now see how they fucq themselves too. Confuse set of babarians.

Yes they do love each other.

Has any of your Yoruba brother, who has never met you physically gift you at least 1M to run business? Imagine that for a second... Someone who has never met you sending you money...

Well my igbo brother has done that for me.

This Mbah is only being vindictive and its just politics at play here.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by dalass(f): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exclusive101:

No unity among them.... If a fellow from the same state can't patronise his " brother " but takes his money to Japan just to spite him.... He's a bigger fool angry

The same forex that's forever sliding against the dollar, he's still going outside the shores to waste it all... What sort of leaders are we saddled with in this country?

No sense of patriotism at all! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
einsteine:

He has a choice.

Even Innoson is driven in a BMW not his own brand.

Business is not done on the basis of my brother. When will Nigerians learn this? How many of you would be billionaires and go and be buying IVM cars?
That is a lie.
Innoson does not drive a BMW.
You think he is that stupid. ?

This is a bad belle man doing what he knows best. It's personal.
It has nothing to do with the quality of innoson.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

U guys hate each other... Simple

U that is from Nigeria , are u using innoson motor ,?
Is buhari using it ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by rummmy: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Foolishness runs in your home
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by 49cents(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
phrancys001:
To think the so hated tinubu by the ibos have he's TVC television station operational vehicles from innoson.

I saw that too.

Tinibu is building bridges.

Not a Tinubu fan but the guy Sabi play hin card

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
angry sad Useless news. Is it by FORCE to buy/purchase Innoson moto sad? Nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by selemempe: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

bitter truth and de cnt hide it no matter how hard de try to paint it online.. i be Igbo guy and am talking from experience offline..
you be Igbo kiii you there
Afonja ewedu eater

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

That is a lie.
Innoson does not drive a BMW.
You think he is that stupid. ?

This is a bad belle man doing what he knows best. It's personal.
It has nothing to do with the quality of innoson.

He doesn't drive an Innoson, trust me
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Little wonder why these people don't wanna stay back home. The level of hatred for each other is enormous and they want Yorùbá to patronize innoson. I give up on any argument with nyanmiris. They don't worth any sane person's time.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
brosom:
Its still doesn't mean we (Igbo) don't support or assist each other.
You’re a shameless somebody, you better keep kyet idiat

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:

We hate each other u say , but we are the most progressive self made tribe in nigeria ...

From ipob bureau of statistics grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by saintade01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos

They keep denying this online

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
NiceMen:

Yes they do love each other.

Has any of your Yoruba brother, who has never met you physically gift you at least 1M to run business? Imagine that for a second... Someone who has never met you sending you money...

Well my igbo brother has done that for me.

This Mbah is only being vindictive and its just politics at play here.

You must have met and interviewed every Yoruba man and woman to know that they wouldn't help each other with at least 1M naira which is not even a lot of money.
Nigerians of all tribes are doing far more than that for each other. You need to broaden your thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
k2wise:

Owner of Innoson has a benz not BMW

Okay Benz. Same point. He is patronising a German brand while people here are killing themselves that others aren't patronising him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
sheyitokz:
wtf 9ja mentality your fellow igbo broda no even cherish wetin dem get sha

U that is from Nigeria , are u using innoson ?
This is not from Anambra government , its ifeanyi personal money , of which I know he must have patronized innoson one way or the other before , they are from same town , both are from nnewi , u guys should go back to your huts , don't cause problems between us pls
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
49cents:

I saw that too.

Tinibu is building bridges.

Not a Tinubu fan but the guy Sabi play hin card
So igbos that use glo card instead of MTN are building bridges.?

You insult tinubu by comparing him to that stark illiterate.

Engr Emeka the owner of oilserv has signed a supply contract with innoson.

He is an igbo man. Use that one as your example, not a stark illiterate like ifeanyi ubah.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Innoson himself , how many of his personal cars is innoson brand ?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guestlander:

You must have met and interviewed every Yoruba man and woman to know that they wouldn't help each other with at least 1M naira which is not even a lot of money.
Nigerians of all tribes are doing far more than that for each other. You need to broaden your thinking.

U guys a tribalistic , must ifeanyi buy from innoson ? This is his personal donation
So me that is using glo instead of igbo owned MTN is foolish ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
einsteine:

He doesn't drive an Innoson, trust me
I should trust you.
You dey lie with impunity.

If dem sue you now, your family would be begging people from pillar to post to forgive.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by ICEWIN: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
brosom:
Its still doesn't mean we (Igbo) don't support or assist each other.

thats true
everybody na igwe
no unity

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Apawicked: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:
It's only in igboland you would see a stark illiterate like Ifeanyi ubah refuse the leadership of a professor in public management, because he imports and exports and has money.

illiterates and idiots have a lot of voice in igboland because they import containers.

That is the problem.
Where are you from let's compare your achievements in education compared to Igbos. Yes everyone have a voice in Igboland not going to school is not measure for intelligence.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by MightySparrow: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
NNUOOOO:
Igbo Man for you!!!
If igbos will not support one another, is it Hausa or Berom that help them achieve presidential ambition?.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:
Before you dash me clothes, let me see your wardrobe... undecided

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mcreloaded:
It's very difficult for someone to eat a food prepared by his friends mother and the so called friends adamantly refuse to eat their mothers food

Charity they say begins at home.
Innosun no worry God will bring your customers from far and wide and expansion will be your next focus

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by tchainssavage(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
the both of them have issues the media don't know about but even without him INNOSON will sell
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by paulolee(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
selemempe:
you be Igbo kiii you there
Afonja ewedu eater
didn't see where i said am a yoruba gee..because i stated d fact or wat?? bcoz i choosed not to support my confused region??

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
No one in their right minds would buy IVM junk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.