Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (94048 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LKTJ123(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
gnykelly:
don't be selfish
But Dis Kind Food No Be Something Some1 Can Share Naa.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Hmmmm,this looks like a beggar has no choice case.The girl must be enduring it as an adult especially if the man has got the A game in bed.
Must be hard on her too. It's not easy enduring that on a regular basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by opey112(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
bad guy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by romunu(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ahh
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Egwobobo: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is better you find a convenient time to have sex with your wife when the sister is not around before Satan open another chapter and verses of gbege in your family, I don talk my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by pepigeorge(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Person wen marry wife come one self contain, how them won take get house for another

frozen70:

This is a very so simple case, discuss with your wife and both if you will seat her down and tell her that you want to get an accommodation for her because the house is small for all of you

Let her know thst it's a room you ate getting for her and after the expiation she should take it up from there

Look we have to learn to speak out and free our worries

Forget about how families will react, if its not ok for them, let them handle it

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by gnykelly(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
LKTJ123:
at least let them see what you are eating
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by oodua1stson: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
chop your wife sister. Yes, I said it

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LKTJ123(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
gnykelly:
at least let them see what you are eating
If You're D One Can U Let Me See What You're Eaten? grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just imargine.....
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Parisian: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wait a min.... it's not a room and parlour? shocked
Shizzyguy:

First question that came to my mind as well. Not even a room and parlour where she can be sleeping in the sitting room. Very awkward.

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Jacku: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

wait first, what kind of advice do you need? Like you don't know what to do to salvage the situation as an adult that you are? Sense don finish for some people head really.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mariahAngel(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Nso abii, deliverance deh...cheesygrin

Okwaya?

After the whole mmemme, e were mmiri nso fesa nga ahu nile
cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okwaya?
After the whole mmemme, e were mmiri nso fesa nga ahu nile
cheesy
Exactly...cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Edusouls(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
My brother you just talk am finish but women wahala no dey finish, I tell you one of the main reasons men are afraid of getting married nowadays, I tell you is one of the major reasons of high male death today, marital issues..
UCMax1:
I as a man would never allow such! my responsibilities as a man is to take care of my own siblings whether am married or not,and not to carry the problems of my in-laws on my shoulders...my wife's elder brother should do that to his own siblings! i can only help my in-laws if i wish and it's not a must
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by frozen70(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
pepigeorge:
Person wen marry wife come one self contain, how them won take get house for another

Na so
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Emmasnoop(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tell your wife to stop shouting when you are doing it.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by henry78okez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
try renting a room for her or better still, try get a room and a parlor so that can be sleeping in the parlour
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Midadeola:
i couldn't reach you through the mail. Do you have a whatsApp contact?
please contact me through my gmail: af4164272 @gmail.com
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Mamijoh(f): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
LKTJ123:
Which Kind Wahala Be Dis? Someone Cannot Enjoy His Food In Peace Again.
I tire ooooh

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Mamijoh(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
LKTJ123:

Funny you. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Dabliss02(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
This one shock me
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Pzpropertylimit(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
U are the problem . How can someone in one single room with a family house a grown up adult like that.
Pls send her to the village and be assisting her there . When u are balanced , she can come back .
Kai it pains me because this should have been the challenge for me that I didn't let it happen .
I read a riot act to all of them .Both brothers and sisters and in-laws . Stay off my house until I am capable of housing u . If u visit make sure u go back same day .
Today , all of them are with me now that God has blessed me .
Pls act now !
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by gold39(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
LET YOUR WIFE GET ANOTHER PLACE FOR HER SISTER. HER STAYING WITH YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR HOME. SHALOM!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by timisquare82(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
O boy you get mouth like Obaseki
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by karkel(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

enter her too
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

let us not speculate, why did she come to live with you in such conditions? i can never visit a couple and do a sleepover that live is single room, its not a fair for the couple.

Sometimes we need to do reverse thinking as have your own parents slept in one room with visitors ? most people would say NO so the same taboo view over the issue is the same view whether the married person is your brother or sister

Do not go a squeeze yourself to a couple that live in a single room
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Malawian(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
See 3some as e just dey waste. But O.P, what do you mean by "Performing duty" on her elder sister?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by conscienceman4(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make sure she does housework very well in the daytime any day you plan to do the do so that she will sleep and snore in the night.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
idahme:
Do what your wife would have done if it was your brother......

Word!!! Coded Message!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by hylyne(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.

Bros, when did you arrive? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.