Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93908 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by jesmond3945: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, i and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act,i will later observe that she is not sleeping,though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment. In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest.Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her,but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
you are not being fair to her at all. You are torturing by what you are doing. Please consider always make love when she is not around. You can send her on errand or tell her to excuse you that you want to have couples time. When you are done freshen the room.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mkoabiola: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
So comical and hilarious.

Na 2 wives he marry at last

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ishilove: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2020
How can you even get it up with someone else in the room?

How very awkward. There's nothing you can do until she leaves, but there is a way you can make her leave faster.

Make love to your wife very noisily. It will make her uncomfortable, which will make her device plans to leave sharp sharp. Do it during the daytime too when she is around. Infact, do it at every given opportunity and soon you will notice she will start frowning anytime she sees any funny moves between you two. From frown she will moonwalk out with her load and return no more.

17 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by anonimi: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:
How can you even get it up with someone else in the room?

How very awkward.
There's nothing you can do until she leaves, but there is a way you can make her leave faster.

Make love to your wife very noisily. It will make her uncomfortable, which will make her device plans to leave sharp sharp. Do it during the daytime too when she is around. Infact, do it at every given opportunity and soon you will notice she will start frowning anytime she sees any funny moves between you two. From frown she will moonwalk out with her load and return no more.

Looks like you can’t imagine how people in one room and in ghettos/slums live.
Privilege comes in different ways.

13 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by galantjoe(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Let me ask the op, are you ashame of yourself when you re driving publicly or otherwise a car you bought with your own money and you have a driving licence issued by FRSC.
Answer this question.

Then if your answer is YES. Then nothing to be ashamed of. You re doing your right as a husband. Even it is her sister that supposes to be ashamed not you.
Be a man, real one.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Blissquare(f): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2020
There is a reason why poor people stay poor and rich people remain rich. Due to challenges, you live in a one bedroom is understandable and it will not be forever by the grace of God but how is a 30yr old woman now sleeping in the same room with you and she has everyone's conscent in her life? You do not mind, her sister doesn't mind, her relatives and friends have not frowned at it, her own boyfriend is ok by it? Do not get me wrong, i am wondering how your one room is her last resort despite that she would not be leaving soon. If one is poor in finance, one should not be poor in judgement or association . Now, the soluti
on is that you make love only when she is not at home and no longer at night alone. Is it that you all get home at the same time or she has no job? Maybe you limit it to your bathroom. You would continue to be poor if your mindset is ok having sex with a relative in the room. Some mother in-laws are even the 3rd parties in other stories.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by SecretSpy666: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2020
How do people reason in this world? How can you bring a matured lady to your self contain? I live in a two bedroom flat and I cannot allow anyone to stay in my house. The second room belongs to my 13 months old baby. Though there are entreaties from relatives to come and stay but I bluntly refused.

Value your privacy man. It's too bad to live such a life. Let her get herself a room or go and stay with another relative of hers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by emmy512: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy
Such beds don't exist again
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by farous(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2020
I think it's ur sister in-law that is supposed to make a move and get accomodation thru her relations or when u get enough resources . She is not a teenager or under 18 and I am sure she may not be virgin or ignorance of what sex is all about. You are not in any way need to border when making love,moaning or sex noisy sound, prior to coming ,she know all these will happen and cannot sound new to her.Why disturbing yourself with irrelevant matter

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ishilove: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

Looks like you can’t imagine how people in one room and in ghettos/slums live.
Privilege comes in different ways.
What I meant was 'another adult'.

Oh I can imagine. I've seen all sides of life. The slums and the palaces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mariahAngel(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Acidosis:

Just make sure you're using protection until you change your status. You don't need a child at this stage of your life. That's my 2cent.

With the way things are going in this country, there might never be a right time to have kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by akaahs(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.
Does self contained have sitting room in ur area

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by akaahs(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
The woman is 30 ffs! Make you and your wife contribute money buy husband for her.
Not even rent apartment for her??
Guy U wicked, stop it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

angry
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

With the way things are going in this country, there might never be a right time to have kids.

I think I understand your view. But how would you advise OP?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why not tell her to go? Why should a 30 year old woman be staying in a selfcon with a married couple, I bet she get hor.ny when you guys start you love making. cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by GeneralPula: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Poor lady..

Just wondering how she gon be feelin when you knacking your babe..

I can accommodate her for you sha.. Just for the sake of accommodating..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ningen:
I've got nothing to say. I'll just lay low here...

[img]https://media1./images/925fe8e181ba425b1aef930680ee543a/tenor.gif?itemid=14401816[/img]
grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
HAMMER HER TOO grin grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by donmik: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Post from the out of hell!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by MansoryMX(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

ROTFL cheesy

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Just invite her and have a 3some.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by MightySparrow: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Stop making love, simple.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin grin

If you want article of about 1k-2k words for your blog at cheaper rate kindly DM me. two days delivery

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Why not?

You and your wife will have to find the time when she's not in then, since she's not moving out anytime soon. Perhaps you two could help her get her own place, or help her find her own spouse.

They can afford just a room and you're aksing them to get her another place.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by UDUJ(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigerian marriages tire me sha undecided

You marry and automatically you become responsible for your wife's family problems. I see this so often and just shake my head undecided

How can you be living in a 1 room self contained apartment with your wife and still allow her to invite her 30 year old very matured sister to live with you people in the same 1 room apartment?

I don't have any advice to waste on a lily livered man. What nonsense. You are the exact type of person nairaland guys refer to as SIMPS. Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by toprealman: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:
Dis matter get pillow
The pillow even carry spare pillow case as U de see am so

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by joskab4sure: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good, if she always pretending that she has sleep-off, when ever you finish with her sister, wake her up for her own turn if you do like that for 3 times she will pack out

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Slimranky(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na your matter we dey solve since but e no gree solve...

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ndidibabe(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.