Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93923 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by foreshore(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.

Go and get a room and parlour and stop this show of shame. I wonder how your so called wife have even been enjoying it
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by chiago95(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
joskab4sure:
Good, if she always pretending that she has sleep-off, when ever you finish with her sister, wake her up for her own turn if you do like that for 3 times she will pack out
hahahaa... Oloriburuku oniranu! U are a very funny useless fellow
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JordanMichael(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
DaddyRochie1642:
Another "Free Kpekus" in the shadows..if you know you know grin grin
Bite mother bite pikin grin[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=92557863]Another "Free Kpekus" in the shadows..if you know you know grin grin[/quo
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Kvng6464: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Myself2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:

Better get used to it or device strategy and timing to enjoy your wife without people bothering you... Because if you think your sister in law is a problem now, your children would be even more problematic to your sex life

Ah ah, are you wishing him to still be I. The one room station by the time he has children ?? Haba
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by masui(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
You have been tormenting that poor lady with moans. May God forgive you.

grin grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Jabioro: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
May the good lord help you..
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Myself2(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
LadySarah:
Very precarious situation. Where were they before you married her sis. She shouldn't be there and you guys aren't supposed to have live in visitors yet.

Shame will not even let me live there with a couple.

It's not shame darling, it's dignity and self respect
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin
Somehow, reading this made me uneasy...like mentally cramped
Don't do it till she leaves.
grin grin Did u say don't do it till she leaves?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Coldfeets: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Duty performer indeed.

Mad oooo! grin grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy
grin

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JordanMichael(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your wife sister?? Imagine if it is your sister, I believe she'll never accept her stay up to a week before she pull the roof over your head. May God help u bro!!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Yoighaman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Madmancomment:
Normal Yoruba style

Dirty people

No one should be suprised at your comment. Your moniker says it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Since you people leave in a self contain, can't she sleep in the sitting room?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
My two cents do it like she is not in the room pound your wife well change style...slap her ass... Unless you are a one minute man perhaps that's why you are embarrassed. If that's the case buy kolaqalabo or drink 2 bottles of Legend 30 minutes before you start work. Then go in hard make your wife scream. I tell you if you do that for 1 week straight if she no move out atleast ya'll will sit down and find a better alternative.Because if your wife na 33 and kids never show baba time dey go o.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by mariahAngel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin Did u say don't do it till she leaves?

Yea na.
Owu okwehu omume?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Yoighaman(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Awoleesu:
I find this very pathetic, especially given your economic condition, your In-law's age, and the peculiar nocturnal inconveniences you cited! May God bless you financially so that your generosity will make more sense...

While we await an answer to the prayer, I'll like to counsel you to try out the following:

1. Get your squatter a job! any job! cleaner, daycare assistant, sales girl anything! It is called empowerment. I suspect she's unemployed and that's why at her age she still hangs on you (her sibling).

2. Once you help her land a job, next is to encourage her to socialize wide... take her to parties, let her participate actively in young peoples communities/fellowship... this will help her build self confidence, and possibly get hooked up...

3. If point 2 above is successful, then Eureka! You may have just succeeded in politely getting her off your night rendezvous... But if that proves a bit difficult, you guys have to encourage her to get her own room (even if it is in your compound)! Ask her how much she has, and reimburse her if the amount is not sufficient to rent a room.

Once she can rent a room, it's up to her to figure out how to pay subsequent rents...that's how everyone else too rolls inside this struggle!

All the best Man!

God bless you for this great piece of advice bro.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Which palace? Keep deceiving yourself
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Be a man and get another apartment or send her out but I am not supposed to tell you this
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by FreeSpirited: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
A bad guy like me won't even mind...I will make sure i screw my wife harder, making her moan louder so that her sister will be sexually tormented every night to the point she will plan her own exit...or better still force herself to seduce me and I will be fvcking her too codedly....double blessing things.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JoNach: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
LMAOOOO...you're a MADMAN!!!

Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yea na. Owu okwehu omume?
At all...uncertainty is soo high....Things like this kill the drive..
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Onozboy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You fit volunteer to marry her sha.

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brachaa:

What's BDSM.
Type it on Google. You'll get a detailed understanding and explanation.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by AreaFada2: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
The trouser this your matter wear, its sharp gator can cut person like razor blade o. grin cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Enabling environment is lacking.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Kennydoc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is sad, honestly.

OP, I don't think it is right for her to be staying with you. Come on! You live in a sef con, not even a one bedroom flat. Nobody else should live with you. Nobody!

Does the girl not have a family? Can't she go to her parents' home? If she can't, does she not have any friend, work colleague, church member (if she is a Christian) who can accommodate her?

Doesn't she have a job? If no job, doesn't she have any skill at all that can fetch her money?

Even marriage, doesn't she have suitors now? I'm not saying she should go and move in with them, but at least they should be able to support her with a cheap accommodation. It's a lot more sensible for her to live in a ghetto than to live in a self con with you and her sister.

The risk of marital infidelity is extremely high in that place. She is at risk of tempting you even if she doesn't want to. You on the other hand are also at risk of tempting her. One day, the devil will provide the right atmosphere (when your wife won't be around), and you will sleep with her.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by chatinent: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Either ways, a one room apartment is not one needy of visitors for a married couple (not even children).
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Pat081: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do ur room like how those asewo in brothel do their room with cloth
Bawal:

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Hathor5(f): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am disgusted.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Spain007(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kenmatt:
You are not a master in the art.

No master in the art bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.