Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (93926 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
What stops you from making the sitting room her bedroom? Na waoh
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.

She shouldn't be sharing a room with you. She needs to get a place to stay or share with more comfortable family members/friends. Your parents in law should have advised against her moving in with you.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by abimic(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
This life no balance o... Your 30 years old sister In law came to live with you in a single room self contain, bros, how does she expect you and your wife to enjoy your conjugal rights!? Bia, if I were you, she can't stay more than one week, her sister would arrange her departure till when bigger apartment is in the offing. Those noises don't need third party interferences, before you go put sister in law in mood and she starts eyeing you.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by sluk(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
This might sound weird, but try sleeping with her and your problem will be solved.

How

Once you make such advances towards her, she will report you to your wife or your wife will notice it herself and boom; she'll be sent packing the next day.

Thank me later.

Critical issues need critical solutions.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Emerie22:

Come and stay with me baby
No thx
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Angel1696: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
U are indeed a beast
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by anyicash(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
The life no balance, just manage until 2 bed room flat sure for you.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by joepepsy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
3some.
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bloghomies(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2020
jornwhite:

it almost seemed like we were sharing experience grin for a lady i understand.

Seems you're new on NL! You've been clamped cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by coldFLARES1(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
You may have to find another time that works well when she is not at home. How is she comfortable staying with you guys for so long considering you stay in a self contain?
Baba, I'd like to assume you honestly do not know, so see the reason:

Generally, we tend to situate with that member of family whose abode or location could avail us strategic positioning in our search for better prospects - jobs, internship, husband search inclusive!

So, if the consenting/agreeable family member whose location could provide such leverage stays in a less comfortable setting, squatters still manage the inconveniences while being hopeful that their search doesn't extend till that period they are declared 'unwanted guest'.

Me sef do am that year na

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by GboyegaD(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2020
coldFLARES1:
Baba, I'd like to assume you honestly do not know, so see the reason:

Generally, we tend to situate with that member of family whose abode or location could avail us strategic positioning in our search for better prospects - jobs, internship, husband search inclusive!

So, if the consenting/agreeable family member whose location could provide such leverage stays in a less comfortable setting, squatters still manage the inconveniences while being hopeful that their search doesn't extend till that period they are declared 'unwanted guest'.

Me sef do am that year na

In this age when people have access to mobile phones, she could use their address as hers. I feel some people just love to put themselves in some positions not ideal. Since the couple choose to accommodate her, then the OP should stop complaining about the inconvenience because he called for it.

I can only imagine how kids who grow up in the same room with their parents cope.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by cococandy(f): 4:36am On Aug 09, 2020
OP your marriage threads are very interesting. How long have you been married?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JustforMen: 4:54am On Aug 09, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Mtcheew. You should be sympathetic towards her plight, not do things to make her feel uncomfortable.
Mtcheeew!! !!!
Sympathetic to her plight and stop fuccking her sister or what?
My friend, her plight is that we will fucck and fall from bed on top of her head... a 30 year old woman should not be sharing a self contained with married people... she is supposed to be getting fucckd in her own house or worse case, her own room.
Atleast, it is even good that the man is decent enough not to include her in the fuccking sessions or even arrange her own duty days.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JustforMen: 4:58am On Aug 09, 2020
luluosas:
What stops you from making the sitting room her bedroom? Na waoh

My dear, na single room with toilet inside ooo... no palour!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by JustforMen: 5:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Xbee007:
Believe this story at your own peril. Bawal has a very wide imagination. He makes up lots of stories every year just for the fun of it.

Baba, I know of a similar story of one employed guy who was married to a private school teacher. The guy’s brother lives with them in one self contained room. My mind has never gone to how they will be fuccking with a full adult sharing a room with them until this story...
God help those in need and give us a heart to help those around us. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Sarang(f): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I also strongly suggest you Shut The Fvck Up next time you can't Comprehend Simple English.

Simple english my a**
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by vicfajeze: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

walahi,na two wives u don get be dat oooooo
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:

Duty performer indeed.

Mad oooo! grin grin grin
the guy dey do the thing well well oooooo... The sister konji go dey rise too oooooooo
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Gee64: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Perhaps you can spear her some grease. Lol.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Another "Free Kpekus" in the shadows..if you know you know grin grin
Haba! You have a dirty mind. You better enjoy your woman, be less concern about her.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by PremierGuy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
If the cost of renting her own place is not available, she could go back to their family house or stay with her friends.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you know many people are homeless? As in they gat no money to pay rent

There must be some place else she can stay rather than sleeping in the same room.with husband and wife. That is just wrong. How does she even feel doing that.

If that house burns down today(God forbid), will she sleep under the stars? She will find a place to stay.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmm. It is well.
JustforMen:

My dear, na single room with toilet inside ooo... no palour!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Ladyvixen: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
I could imagine how awkward it is undecided

Is she waiting to be told to leave, common sense should tell her naaaa

Self con room can be too small at times for two people, talk more of an extra person

30 years sef, nor be beans.. Make people grow up
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol. You people should lodge in hotels for the deed or find her a boyfriend who she’ll camp in his place most of the time. Why is she living in a one room apartment with you two? It’s obvious your family is down on its luck, why add an extra inconvenience? I feel this story is fake, sha. It is a realistic possibility, but OP’s topics differ so much that I’ll conclude this is a creative work.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Gentle0wavez: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Blissquare:
There is a reason why poor people stay poor and rich people remain rich. Due to challenges, you live in a one bedroom is understandable and it will not be forever by the grace of God but how is a 30yr old woman now sleeping in the same room with you and she has everyone's conscent in her life? You do not mind, her sister doesn't mind, her relatives and friends have not frowned at it, her own boyfriend is ok by it? Do not get me wrong, i am wondering how your one room is her last resort despite that she would not be leaving soon. If one is poor in finance, one should not be poor in judgement or association . Now, the soluti
on is that you make love only when she is not at home and no longer at night alone. Is it that you all get home at the same time or she has no job? Maybe you limit it to your bathroom. You would continue to be poor if your mindset is ok having sex with a relative in the room. Some mother in-laws are even the 3rd parties in other stories.

All this your poor poor talk for here I can't see the reason for poor shaming him here except that you just wan shalaye and talk plenty. Give your advice and go, if you know anything about life you will know that smart and intelligent people can be poor while unreasonable people make wealth.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by bukolabeauty09(f): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Go Bleep your wife inside the bathroom at night before sleeping nah grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Dynmyt: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

But the knacking will be making noise nau, as an experienced, what shud he do?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Missionaire: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.