Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

She Texted Me This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Texted Me This! (4964 Views)

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Texted Me This! by Openbusiness4: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Na I dey wait for you she wan type
Of cuz na, she dey wait for him to make d right move
Re: She Texted Me This! by biggy00000(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Salliet:

Oga, did you see the part that says as a general rule?

Of which there will be always exceptions to.

And never use that's not true it's totally unacceptable.

You shouldn't say " never use that's not true..."
As it sounds rude rather say" you shouldn't have said..."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Actress Nkechi Blessing Leaked Bedroom Video Goes Viral (watch / Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.