Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan (1512 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by konkonbilo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stop bringing curse to yourself becos you're looking for format or trying to scam people. It's so obvious you're a thief, ko evidence, no pictures etc. May you see what you've prayed for yourself...
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

God will richly bless you
Amen
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
konkonbilo:
Stop bringing curse to yourself becos you're looking for format or trying to scam people. It's so obvious you're a thief, ko evidence, no pictures etc. May you see what you've prayed for yourself...
you are the thief here,what evidence again do you need to believe me.
I had acknowledge someone that has already paid 20k into my account.may what happen to me also happen to you.
You don't have pity or conscience.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
I had acknowledge someone that has already paid 20k into my account.may what happen to me also happen to you.
Lots of thieves on this Nairaland, see this one again shameless thief

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by konkonbilo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
hahaha ha.. Scammer, let's see the pictures of the injury. It can't happen to me because have not come online with a cooked-up story. Keep wishing curse upon yourself.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
frozen70:
Just like that, no pictures, no medical cards and no medical reports, no image of you on crutches and nothing to prove your claim but just your account number and you opening your moniker for the first time

You have to go back and start afresh, we have decided on this forum to differentiate chaff from weat and it has been helping us so far

Someone looking for urgent help but can't even post his full names. I wonder what people do with these.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by konkonbilo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
barawo, thief Ole carry am go. Let's see the receipt of the credit alert you got, show us the pictures of the leg abi whatever wound or injury you have.. Shame no de catch you Is this the occupation you want to pass to your children? No wonder foriengers no regard us when all we think about is to scam our fellow human beings. If this one get opportunity enter politics ehn, people go suffer well well. Oleeeeeee
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where Is D Leg U Claimed U Broke? Show Us.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Someone looking for urgent help but can't even post his full names. I wonder what people do with these.

Only him knows what he is doing

Our own is to be on guard

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Stevyne: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Futurejoy:

Even the OP’s account was opened few days ago. Since I heard begging is a profession, I have wisen up.
Hmmm
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Stevyne: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Omo me need help o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Women Should Be Having More Sex / Scabies Refuse To Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.