Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum (80842 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by angelfallz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nicepoker:
So shall the mouth remain forever.

Lol. Nice come back.

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by meobizy(f): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2020
How come her face and hand look like distant cousins.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by muchroom(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Hailings Lalasticlala

Its getting hot in here
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Is your wife /gf prettier than I am?

I was just trying to be sacarstic. I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said.

You're beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Drizzy5001(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2020
She resemble one girl for nairaland, I don forget her username
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by OffAir(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok but why is she is on FP?

All i see is another elite kid benefitting from stolen state resources

2 Likes

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by UDUJ(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Some northern girls can be pretty sha. Most especially those fulani babes.

I will forever miss Aisha. She made service year a blast wink
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Farki: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Alright guys imagine you want to marry this girl and she's your ideal wife but you have to stay in Borno for the next 10 years, would you accept?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Shakaranews2020: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Nothing special here. Mtcheeeew.

Her father is a good man anyway.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Chelsealivepool: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Pretty girl with responsible father but many beautiful pple of hv been kill by terrorist in borno state that is wat important
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Slim with no ASS undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Kemimarch16(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
The man is very hard working man
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by neuralct(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmm. I'm not looking.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Prechgold1180(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
She's cute, like me cheesy
but d pic in ur profile is ugly
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by jericco1(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Is your wife /gf prettier than I am?

Madam calm down, no dey embarrass yourself abeg
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Mrtaye: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
So true you're really cute

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by tareigns(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Your Father is a Good Leader...

Hope you Represent Him well..

So you can make sensible post like this? End shall never wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Whobedatte(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2020
She is not even well covered with hijab
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by GamalNasser: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Her father is a good leader so far

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Rutherford2019: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Northern girls are overtaking their southern counterparts in many ways..
But the problem is that it's for the highly privileged while others are encouraged to stay indoor
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by SmartPolician: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

You say wetin?

undecided undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Op she is fine but this does not add anything to us and I hope her father is really working on borno ( though I heard maidugri is filled with rich people) unlike one audio governor of one state in south south.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Esosafun(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm. A certain dude didnt attack with his preaching..( guess the beauty was just too much to comprehend)
However a lady is been tossed around by comments and replies.. People beauty da mke headlines yr own da struggle for comment section!

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Kissiemu(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2020
All these Hausa girls dey too fine. It's like beautiful women are exclusive rights of rich men in the north.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by nickfrane(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2020
She fine sha
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
DjRicky:
You should b tellin us how PMB is conquering insurgency in Borno instead of showin us a girl we can not even bleep nor have a common access to! Either ways,she's beautiful.

Thank God u confessed
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:
Some northern girls can be pretty sha. Most especially those fulani babes.

I will forever miss Aisha. She made service year a blast wink

Twale to the boss....

God bless u sir
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by AreaFada2: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Dont insult her again next time
That lady you quoted is really cute o. Haba! It cannot be insult.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by sammy7410(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2020
I can't see anything

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by FlordFlorez(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
na when I go fit see this kinda arewa babe catch sef
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by AreaFada2: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Dont insult her again next time
That lady chii59 you quoted is really cute o. Haba! It cannot be an insult comparing herself to Zara.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.