Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum (80861 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Sacchi1162(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

As you be like peeled yam so

E pain am
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:

Let any lady that I have sent a PM on nairaland since 2012 come outside..
I don't do that okay. I no get Una time

E pain you

None has responded to your PM... grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sacchi1162:

E pain am

tongue
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by jericco1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

E pain you

Whatever you're not worth it
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Iceyjayz: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
She's cute, like me cheesy
Stop deceiving yourself grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stop deceiving yourself grin
Yawns undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

With that your otalikoko set of teeth?

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

With that your otalikoko set of teeth?
Like your gf/wife's /sister /mother's own.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Muslim are fine but hijab is ugly .....
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Benwallt(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
potent5:
Easy na. grin
I great you bros. I have since taking your advice
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by noble2faith(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Beauty = B2

Smile = Z9

no be by force to smile. If you wan small dandanly, open your mouth small, no dey open ur mouth wide. Your smile dey scary!
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Swagtrills(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Call me 080244EEo2g
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
noble2faith:

Beauty = B2

Smile = Z9

no be by force to smile. If you wan small dandanly, open your mouth small, no dey open ur mouth wide. Your smile dey scary!
Carry clay go mould human being.
Silly boy, silly comment
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Swagtrills:

Call me 080244EEo2g
For what
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by noble2faith(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
Carry clay go mould human being. Silly boy, silly comment
Lol... no vex .. na joke I dey joke o.

You fine no be small.
Be my girl.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by enomakos(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
not bad

but she is off the market
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Briller: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
If we have the likes of Zulum Umahi, Makinde as Special Advisers to the deadman, we won't be where we are today.

Sentiment apart, she is truly beautiful.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by mimimile93: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

E pain you

Uyai mma
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by mimimile93: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
For what
Call the guy bitch!
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Call the guy bitch!
Like your mom/sis/wife /gf
Yawns undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by mimimile93: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
Like your mom/sis/wife /gf Yawns undecided
Bitch
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Bitch
E pain am grin
Long yawn
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by mimimile93: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

E pain am grin
Long yawn
Pain me? U not in my lane dirty bitch. I blame the guy who told you to call him.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Bakin3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beautiful I must say.

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway) construction.
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by bizzibodi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dem even got yellow pawpaws for that sunny state. grin grin grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Ghokes(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Her father stands out differently amongst his peers
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Cousin9999: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bleach?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:

Whatever you're not worth it

Then why sending me a PM tongue
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Uyai mma

I know you are alive....

Now Bleep off
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Says the boy who's capable of moulding a human being into perfection. undecided

You're very beautiful with a sincere and charming smile. From your comments, you also seem to have a good heart. It's a good thing the way you lightly repel the negative comments. That's beautiful too!

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You're very beautiful with a sincere and charming smile. From your comments, you also seem to have a good heart. It's a good thing the way you lightly repel the negative comments. That's beautiful too!

Thumbs up!
Thanks ma'am.
I used to be very hard. But I realised that some comments aren't worth my sweat. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Like your gf/wife's /sister /mother's own.

No, like your mama's teeth. You're a spitting image of her. You kinda remind me of a viper baring its fangs.

BTW, how did you delete all those your sickle cell threads? And have you finally managed to get a man to fvck you after so many disappointments in the past on account of your genotype?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.