Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum (80845 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Savie(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2020
How does this put food on the table of the common man on the street??
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Teerach: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Funny enough, Bornu isn't as chaotic as the media paints it..... God bless Bornu state.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2020
OffAir:
Ok but why is she is on FP?

All i see is another elite kid benefitting from stolen state resources

Her father was successful before he became governor. Mind your language.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Prechgold1180:
but d pic in ur profile is ugly
Long yawn
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Trainee223:

For your mind now you fine oooooo..
To even beat my imagination you even said no DM please undecided undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
you no get good adviser and maybe your mirror isn't clear
Piss off
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
MountainView:

You have another you
Yawns undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are older though
Of course na.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:

Madam calm down, no dey embarrass yourself abeg
Yawwnnnss
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by adecz: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2020
But the hand & face no match nah!! sad sad

But as for fine, she try !! cool cool

I can be her Kiddwaya!!

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Esosafun:
Hmmm. A certain dude didnt attack with his preaching..( guess the beauty was just too much to comprehend)
However a lady is been tossed around by comments and replies.. People beauty da mke headlines yr own da struggle for comment section!
So what has your sister and gf beauty achieved in their lives?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

I swear, she may be fine but the smile ruined everything.
Says the boy who's capable of moulding a human being into perfection. undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

How is she embarrassing herself?

After now.. youll go and send her a PM
Don't mind that boy. They've been terrorising me with DM o grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2020
FrLukas:

There are fine girls in every corner of the world, in every ethnic group, in every country.

Besides, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
Yah true.

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2020
:odamn!, she's cute.

Anyway, if you want article of about 1k-2k words for your blog at cheaper rate DM me, minimum of two days delivery.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by potent5(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Easy na. grin
Benwallt:
wrinkled and ramshackled
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Idrisk19(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
majamajic:
Is she single ? Am asking for myself
Who no like better things
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
All na wash too much make up and camera filter fake people
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2020
majamajic:
Is she single ?
Am asking for myself
udonmin it
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by majamajic(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
udonmin it

So I don't deserve good thing ?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by frog12: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
these people and their MOROCCAN & CHADIAN wives !
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by frog12: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
na lie. they are only showing off their wealth.

Rutherford2019:
Northern girls are overtaking their southern counterparts in many ways..
But the problem is that it's for the highly privileged while others are encouraged to stay indoor
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by bewla(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Your Father is a Good Leader...

Hope you Represent Him well..
First by not putting makeup that's a double standing
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Coronavirus2: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Abeg who get this girl number, I wan check something
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

How is she embarrassing herself?

After now.. youll go and send her a PM

Let any lady that I have sent a PM on nairaland since 2012 come outside..
I don't do that okay. I no get Una time
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IDFWU(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
righteousness89 see fine girl forget to quote scripture tongue
Bros righteousness89 nah joke I dey oo grin you nah my guy cool keep those scriptures coming wink

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by solex1988(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Best governor in Nigeria
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Lastmankc(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

This guy no preach today why?

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Lastmankc(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Face is fair why hand is black. Can someone pls explain this?

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Asadujames202(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Good leader indeed

Effing hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.