Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum (80856 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

No, like your mama's teeth. You're a spitting image of her. You kinda remind me of a viper baring its fangs.

BTW, how did you delete all those your sickle cell threads? And have you finally managed to get a man to fvck you after so many disappointments in the past on account of your genotype?
E pain am grin
Yawns
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

E pain am grin
Yawns

Are you alright? Wetin pain me.

Anyways, have a good night Miss jagged-teeth. grin

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

Are you alright? Wetin pain me.

Anyways, here's a picture of my mom. Isn't she cute? grin
grin grin yeah, right. Now I see the semblance
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

The resemblance between the two pics below is very striking. grin grin grin

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Your face is so full of teeth. No wonder all the guys don't wanna kiss nor fvck you. They just ghost you. grin grin Your teeth can inflict serious wounds.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

The resemblance between the two pics below is very striking. grin grin grin
E really really pain am grin
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Jimbadly: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

E really really pain am grin

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Jimbadly:

No, like your mama's teeth. You're a spitting image of her. You kinda remind me of a viper baring its fangs.

BTW, how did you delete all those your sickle cell threads? And have you finally managed to get a man to fvck you after so many disappointments in the past on account of your genotype?
So this should count as an insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.