Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls (824 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Mrunityshow: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lady fights boyfriend for using the money she borrowed him to flirt with another girl’s (video)

We got a report, through a video that was posted by an eyewitness showing a Lady fighting her boyfriend over 300k loan she gave to him.

According to the report the lady loaned her boyfriend 30Ok only to discover he was using the money to flex with other girls, that prompted her to action, by asking the boy to pay back the money she lend him, since she gave him money assuming he was going to used it for something tangible that will benefit both of them, not knowing he was having a bad agenda

Watch Video Below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/21/lady-fights-boyfriend-for-using-the-money-she-borrowed-him-to-flirt-with-another-girls-video/ [/url]

Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by adontcare(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Flexherbal(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wrong investment!
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
both of them are foolish...
- her for giving this low life dog money, expecting it to suddenly act as a man...
- him for being an ungrateful animal... (see it smiling sef)
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Shellsploit: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Robing peter to pay pauline..
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by StandardJohn(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
When i saw his hairstyle and the ear ring i had no choice but to off my mic. Lazy youths always after pleasure.
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
You see responsible guys like us you no give us 300k na tout you go give angry
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by 360degreess(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am really disappointed in this generation. I wished I had lived my life in the 1950s/1960s..

Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by NevetsIbot(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Person give you money... Best thing to do is to squander it.

What a waste of a man.

The lady should collect it all
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Wigetsolar: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2020
That a woman will be kind hearted to give you her money, you eat her food and her join. That isn't enough for you, you still went ahead to use the money she lent you to chase after other girls That one de pain women pass "period".

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2020
irresponsible dude with misplaced priorities
some guys can be really dumb
ur girlfriend borrowed u such a large sum of money probaby thinking u want to use it for something important and the next you doing is wasting the money on other women undecided
some guys ehn
for their life all they live for is beer and women
u will spend all the money on women and wen u dont have any u will blaming buhari sad
arrest the mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2020
StandardJohn:
When i saw his hairstyle and the ear ring i had no choice but to off my mic.
Lazy youths always after pleasure.
na marlian hairstyle be dat nau
some of these ladies too get their own fault
date a responsible guy they will be shouting that they want a bad boy cheesy
that bad boys are exciting and unpredictable cheesy
see bad boy nau cheesy
money don vamoose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by mumumugu(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2020
For a woman to do this,she is truely in love
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2020
read the post very well, na borrow she borrow him, so e no concern her wetting the guy use the money do. she suppose fight him if the guy no give her back her money, na unless she dash him the money because if na me I will slap the hell out of you.

but honestly the guy na mumu, him use 300k to dey follow women up and down.

well truly the girl really loves him and want the best from him
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
both of them are foolish...
- her for giving this low life dog money, expecting it to suddenly act as a man...
- him for being an ungrateful animal... (see it smiling sef)

She thought she was being supportive. Isn't that what Nigerian men want their girlfriends to do?
Re: Lady Fights Boyfriend For Using The Money She Borrowed Him To Flirt With Girls by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2020
How can someone get a girl like this..

She is not stingy at all!!

She is in wrong hand... May she not turn to a Feminist!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With For Another Guy / Answers Please / What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.