Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? (829 Views)

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by mamagee3(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
What does it mean when someone bends over hurriedly when she sees you are about to walk past her?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Uzomacharles: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trying to avoid u

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by paix(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamagee3:
What does it mean when someone bends over hurriedly when she sees you are about to walk past her?
An indication that the person is an acrobat.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by mamagee3(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Trying to avoid u
Why?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Perfecttouch(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
As I saw this post even without opening it, I knew you were the one..
Mamagee on the beat
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by BigDawsNet: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Everyone one is trying to aviod you in the real world

Whatsup really?

You look simple tho...

Anyway just smile and keep moving..
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Uzomacharles: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamagee3:

Why?

Some Reasons:

*Maybe the person is trying dodge you maybe because u talk too much or you oversee the person....
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by mamagee3(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Some Reasons:

*Maybe the person is trying dodge you maybe because u talk too much or you oversee the person....
Talk too much?

I don't even know her.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Uzomacharles: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamagee3:
Talk too much?
I don't even know her.
Then how do you always see her?
Maybe she heard abt u
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by mamagee3(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Then how do you always see her?

Maybe she heard abt u
It happened one time at an event...
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Uzomacharles: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamagee3:
It happened one time at an event...

Maybe she heard something about you or maybe condition figured it that way
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by tobechi74: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Do you look for meaning in everything.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by duduade: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Body odor and trying to avoid you

In summary you full of Bullshhiitttt

Reason for the avoidance
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? by Youngpo413: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2020
I just like this lady and her funny posts.....Since 2014 AD

(1) (Reply)

Need A Graphic Service? Message Me! Please! / The Same 10kg Of Rice They Told Me N6500 5weeks Ago Now N8500 / Igbo - Yoruba Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.