Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) (1201 Views)

How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by rtdCivilservant: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry for bugging u all, but seriously I was just wondering who invented the name prick to be use to describe the male genital organ, as in what really informed naming it such.
Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by ibkonekt(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2020
prick
/prɪk/
Learn to pronounce
verb
make a small hole in (something) with a sharp point; pierce slight.

its not hard to see how they correlate in a way
Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by illicit(m): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:
prick
/prɪk/
Learn to pronounce
verb
make a small hole in (something) with a sharp point; pierce slight.

its not hard to see how they correlate in a way
nice one

and prick is the thing used to drill d hole or to widen it

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by Oluromantic: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
Sorry for bugging u all, but seriously I was just wondering who invented the name prick to be use to describe the male genital organ, as in what really informed naming it such.
Sorry for bugging you my co-researcher. But seriously, have you ever wondered who invented the name "Toto" to describe the female genital organ. I've been thinking about it. Another such name is "pussy" although a cat has whiskers around it's mouth opening so I see a little correlation with it. But that "Toto" pls kindly explain. Thanks
Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Oluromantic:

Sorry for bugging you my co-researcher. But seriously, have you ever wondered who invented the name "Toto" to describe the female genital organ. I've been thinking about it. Another such name is "pussy" although a cat has whiskers around it's mouth opening so I see a little correlation with it. But that "Toto" pls kindly explain. Thanks

Because when u banging it makes a TO-TO-TO kind of sound

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by ogaemma: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Prick is Portugal
Re: Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) by Amah70: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
See the type of rubbish that interests you.

In hotels springing up every nook and cranny in Owerri, pimps are prostituting young students massed up in Owerri through clustering all 6 tertiary education institutions of government in Owerri in Imo state, but no tertiary education institution outside Owerri. You insult a bearer of that truth.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Machine Tokunbo (photos) / Pidgin Professors, When A Girl Says You Get Ashawo Eyes, What Does It Mean? / We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.