Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis (9715 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dear lander
am 29 am still suffering from small penis
my gf have complain alot and threaten to leave me
because i get small penis
have do all my best even my parent also have tried their best
buh the prick stil remail the same
and now me and gf have plan our marriage wich is cming ealier
how can i Bleep her till her satisfaction talk less of getting pregnant
and lady of nowaday leave men that can't handle them tough during sex
my family have nt heard anything about our up coming break up
and we've choose date for our marriage
please help me nairalander
That daddy is to small gan ni
Please any advice

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:
Dear lander am 21 am still suffering from small penis my gf have complain alot and threaten to leave me because i get small penis have do all my best even my parent also have tried their best buh the prick stil remail the same and now me and gf have plan our marriage wich is cming ealier how can i Bleep her till her satisfaction talk less of getting pregnant and lady of nowaday leave men that can't handle them tough during sex my family have nt heard anything about our up coming break up and we've choose date for our marriage please help me nairalander That daddy is to small gan ni Please any advice
Kindly go and buy penis enlargment cream undecided
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by hurryup123(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
pix or idonbelivit

35 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eat more banana and plaintain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by revived2: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:
Dear lander
am 21 am still suffering from small penis
Please any advice

Buy enlargement cream

Be like sae Dem dae nl here alaye
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:
Dear lander
am 21 am still suffering from small penis
Please any advice
I had a friend like you... How many inches is yours? Less than 4?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:

Kindly go and buy penis enlargment cream undecided
You responding to yourself?!

Enlargement creams don't work!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Itohanmiwa: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
OP eat lots of banana and groundnut. If you are obesed try working out to lose some excess fat and you will successfully addat least an inch to your penis size. As for your girl free her make she dey go, if woman say she nor like your dick free her once. Focus on yourself, build you confidence and learn to maintain frame.

22 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
That what inner me is telling am seeking advice about it from u guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

you will surely be here. IndecentStar!!!
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
OP eat lots of banana and groundnut. If you are obesed try working out to lose some excess fat and you will successfully addat least an inch to your penis size. As for your girl free her make she dey go, if woman say she nor like your dick free her once. Focus on yourself, build you confidence and learn to maintain frame.
THANKS
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:

Chai shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op you are very stupid, at 21 this is not something that should be on your mind fool!!!

go and buy crypto currency and secure a future!!!

fool

4 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:

Do you like to be humiliated for having a small pẹnis? smiley

It's common with men like you... I'm curious.

Anyways, I'm really sorry... You're right, women do love a partner who can sexually satisfy them... Everyone does...

I can't bring up the "it's not about size but how you use it" crap...

I'll be honest, you can make efforts to please her... Penetration alone doesn't usually give a woman an orgasm... So you're still okay... Most men do not know this... And we lovingly keep them clueless...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
idiot
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Reminderz: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Op you are very stupid, at 21 this is not something that should be on your mind fool!!!

fool
you be mumu... how does cypto currency help solve his micro penis problem idiot...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reminderz:

you be mumu... how does cypto currency help solve his micro penis problem idiot...

ya mama na mumu

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

What's this crap? Bananas and groundnut don't do sh**!!!

Don't be ridiculous.. if you were with a girl you loved, but her vagina was too 'loose'... Wouldn't you feel bad?

Imagine dating a man with a tiny pẹnis... Y'all come here with your inconsiderate, ignorant advice... undecided

The op is at a disadvantage... The girl wanting to be sexually pleased isn't a bad person...

The op should learn other ways to please a woman since penetration ain't gonna do sh**

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Reminderz: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:

ya mama na mumu
you be idiot weyrey.... why Una go dey attach every problem to wealth.. Una mentality dey stink ooo..

5 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:

fool
With that your nose resembling a parachute... You ain't deserving of a response... undecided

13 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do you like to be humiliated for having a small pẹnis? smiley

It's common with men like you... I'm curious.

Anyways, I'm really sorry... You're right, women do love a partner who can sexually satisfy them... Everyone does...

I can't bring up the "it's not about size but how you use it" crap...

I'll be honest, you can make efforts to please her... Penetration alone doesn't usually give a woman an orgasm... So you're still okay... Most men do not know this... And we lovingly keep them clueless...
HMMM
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Reminderz: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
op you be 21 and you wan marry? shey you dey whine me nii...

modified..: op don later change the age to 29

6 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Itohanmiwa: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

What's this crap? Bananas and groundnut don't do sh**!!!
Young lady what do you know?

Don't be ridiculous.. if you were with a girl you loved, but her vagina was too 'loose'... Wouldn't you feel bad?
What is my business with that? If her vagina is loosed that's her problem and not mine.

Imagine dating a man with a tiny pẹnis... Y'all come here with your inconsiderate, ignorant advice... undecided

The op is at a disadvantage... The girl wanting to be sexually pleased isn't a bad person...

The op should learn other ways to please a woman since penetration ain't gonna do sh**
OP let me breakdown what this girl is trying to say "since penetration can't satisfy her, give her head". On no account should you ever consider that as an alternativee as that is tantamount to pussy worshipping. That is a big sin in my clique and we don't share our blunt with anyone who tries that shit.

10 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Reminderz: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
shengbo weyrey?
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by paulos8: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
The op is a marketer trying to promote his product. Ignore him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dorcmass:

That what inner me is telling
am seeking advice about it from u guy
Lemme be honest:

Learn more about the bodies of women...

There are a hundred more ways to satisfy a woman sexually... Pumping in and out... That's just gonna bore her... The reason most women fake their moans just so their boyfriends/husbands finish up quick...

Ask yourself, lesbian don't have pẹnises... Yet they have great sex! It's not about penetration... Although, you can also use intimacy gadgets... wink

Your mouth, fingers... Even that pẹnis, if used properly... She would beg you for more...

Just try to compensate... If you keep on forcing her to have penetrative sex, hoping someday she would be used to it... That's simply callous...

You can achieve an orgasm... She can't... So make up for it... Okay?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Dorcmass(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lemme be honest:

Learn more about the bodies of women...

There are a hundred more ways to satisfy a woman sexually... Pumping in and out... That's just gonna bore her... The reason most women fake their moans just so their boyfriends/husbands finish up quick...

Ask yourself, lesbian don't have pẹnises... Yet they have great sex! It's not about penetration... Although, you can also use intimacy gadgets... wink

Your mouth, fingers... Even that pẹnis, if used properly... She would beg you for more...

Just try to compensate... If you keep on forcing her to have penetrative sex, hoping someday she would be used to it... That's simply callous...

You can achieve an orgasm... She can't... So make up for it... Okay?
thank am very grateful
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

OP let me breakdown what this girl is trying to say "since penetration can't satisfy her, give her head". On no account should you ever consider that as an alternativee as that is tantamount to pussy worshipping. That is a big sin in my clique and we don't share our blunt with anyone who tries that shit.

The op can't satisfy any woman...

So either he:

Abstains from sex...

Dates women and keeps them miserable...

Becomes gay... undecided
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Figger(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op your problem is a problem I swear, just try and get a penis sleeve. Google it.
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by SenecaTheYonger: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
There are probably girls that will be okay with this size
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Vinnie2000(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Hmmm, DatboredBerry..

I Hail you oo! wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me / Does True Love Exist? / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.