Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village (10848 Views)

He insisted I take in before marriage / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Austeeenxx: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2020
MejiLoyon:
A woman with an ankle bracelet is an Olosho. If she like make she wear suit drive Lamborghini, na Olosho. Simple.

Bracelet on ankle means I'm a slave to sex and ready to have sex with anybody. If you doubt me ask google. So if you be my date and I see bracelet for your ankle nothing you go tell me about love Wey I go believe. Na to file my preeq shine your congo

You're absolutely right mate. Same thing with dreads... any guy you see with dreads is a yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Simplecity(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Omo English na bastard grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:

I bu onye Aboh
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by OkuFaba(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I bu onye Aboh
Onye ahiazu Kam bu
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by tchidi066(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
@op, you don't have a case, are you telling me that there are no responsible women in the whole of Abuja, whether from the village or from the city, a rebellious woman will remain one, I've seen several women here in the village practice lesbianism, responsible women are everywhere, it's left for you to fish them out
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by rossychik(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll advice, don't settle for two wives.
Two brings division. It's more noble to marry three or four wives than to marry two.

Your dad has four, and the Bible said "we shall do greater than the father", five will be okay for you, bro.
The best advice lol
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Mywd: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll advice, don't settle for two wives.
Two brings division. It's more noble to marry three or four wives than to marry two.

Your dad has four, and the Bible said "we shall do greater than the father", five will be okay for you, bro.

Bros calm down..... Ask ur pastor the real meaning of that bible verse u just dey misuse am......when yawa happen now u go carry face run comot from him matter.... Marry one wife make u dey alright without wahala.....
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Ayemileto(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
TkhGuy:
I was worried cos I am too selective when trying to find a date, it's not just about attitude, all attributes must meet my specs,

@OP, better go and meet your Daddy to select a lady for you.

Because if with all your "choosy" or "selective" attribute, the kind of lady that ended up meeting your "specs" have all those bad characters, then it simply means you're a very poor decision maker when it comes to choosing a partner.

I will be moving on, and this time, my strictness is my stronghold, if you don't like it, get the Bleep out of my life let me find someone who do.

Not minding how strict you become, you will always end up with someone that fits your "specs".

And once your "spec" is bad, then it will always be someone bad.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Ayemileto(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mywd:

Bros calm down..... Ask ur pastor the real meaning of that bible verse u just dey misuse am......when yawa happen now u go carry face run comot from him matter.... Marry one wife make u dey alright without wahala.....

Lol.

I think it's sacarsm. To mock the OP.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Men who think going to the village to marry is a good idea are men who want a woman they can 100% control, a woman with no mind of her own who would submit herself completely to her husband. Men who want this are weak men.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
Onye ahiazu Kam bu

Nwannem.....

Abum onye ahiazu
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
I Just Pity U. U Dey Look Village Girl 2 Marry. Na Dem Worst & Spoil Pass.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by willanderson: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
othermen:
What about her good attributes? Our characterisation of another often say much about our own character even.

I am certain that you have received many support to reinforce your decision as regards this matter from this platform. But I will be clear with somethings to you Sir.

She is always right and unapologetic-
This is ambiguous expression, why would anyone be apologetic for being right or being always right? I think what you mean to say, is that she is sometimes wrong and when wrong, she is unapologetic. This is no great attitude, however I think you are exaggerating…for instance to you, it is wrong of her to put her picture on WhatsApp status, and so because you have a circle of folks with like minds, they agree with you, you confront her, but she really don’t understand why she should apologise for not hiding her face.

What you want is not a wife, what you want is a slave… someone scared of you, someone insecure, someone that can’t disagree with your opinion or ideas. We apologise because we want peace, but she might choose not to apologise because you don’t deserve it and because it legitimises whatever request or position you held. You must deserve an apology to get one, Sir.

She is always eager to harass and disrespect me-

I am wondering how she could have harassed you and disrespected you, by disagreeing with you, you may feel disrespected, by her refusal to lick your ‘asss’ sir, that may be want you mean by disrespect. And what does she harass you with? Her free will, her intelligence, because when you say harass, I am sure you mean, she intimidates you.

Perhaps because of your background, you don’t come from a place, where women should have a voice…, you come from a place where you expect her to do your laundry. Sir, you have to grow beyond your background, and if she has been physically aggressive towards you, I could say you must have cultivated such habit in your relationship yourself. Again, you must earn respect and it is often from reciprocality.

She can’t cook-

This is just to get the bandwagon to follow you, and it is from expressions like this, that I began to perceive that you may not have characterised her in a just or fair manner after all. When a lady, comes to this platform and say, ‘he can’t even Bleep’ while this may be a legitimate concern, the context of such an expression is already coloured. It is an empty banter statement and it is incomplete, inordinate and incautious… she don’t cook is different from she can’t cook, she can’t cook well is different from she can’t cook. She is not your cook, at least not yet!

I can imagine your small kitchen, and she spend hours and tire herself making you a meal, and you open your mouth and dismiss her effort…you have not encouraged her to help with the meals. I however encourage everyone (both genders) to please learn how to cook and cook well. In some relationship, meals are important.

I don't think I am alone- I have stopped trying to figure out what this mean.

She advertises herself on WhatsApp-

Your characterisation again is lacking in good judgment. If you have absolute power, you would not merely have her use Hijab, you would also compel her to use Niqab. Sir, she being with you, does not create an obligation from her part, to shield herself from everyone else.

Women want to be complimented, married women use make-up to be admired. It is not an evidence of desire for lust, than it is what makes everyone of us human, and for you to think otherwise, shows that you may be unmindful. This is a symptom of paranoid personality disorder.

Acting possessed and trying to overpower -

So whenever she tries to overpower you , she is possessed and because you cannot accept that she is more powerful than you, she must be possessed, possessed by a dominant gene I suppose. Power based relationship often lead to revolt especially in this age. Accept that she is not inferior to you, treat her with love and respect, master her with care, and she will submit to you. But the more you think it is a matter of brawn not brain, you would likely be overpowered in other facet of life.

She drinks alcohol-

Young girls today, they go to club, they smoke, they do drugs and all manner of things. After doing so, they still go to mass on Sunday, some Muslim girls during the fast, break with Shisha. We live in an age that for social acceptance, you should know how to take a cup of alcohol or wine. What you didn’t say, is if she is alcoholic, I am sure if she is, you would have mentioned that.

Her drinking of alcohol however may not merely be against your desire but also your religious belief. But chill, Nigeria is a significant consumer of alcohol and yet highly religious, if it against your belief, and you cannot tolerate it. Then I think, of coz, give her a choice between you and it. In the end, it is your life, do what is best for you.

Wearing a waist bead and ankle bracelet- One good person here has already addressed this.

She is kind of my way or nothing-

This is not negligible Sir. It should be about the best way, the most reasonable way and the most advantageous way... not about her way or your way. If she has always had her way, then she is an asset. Many corporate organisations pay lots for such skills. But an extremely disagreeable person in a relationship can be overwhelmingly distressing, and what matters goes beyond the goal. But what is your goal? If your goal is peace, then the way to peace may be allowing her to have her way. You both win. But I am sure, what I have said is not so realistic, there would always be varying perspectives. Engage her, not forcefully, but reasonably. I am sure she will see reasons when you do that. Sometimes, concede to her needs, ask her counsel…and stop thinking she should have no intelligence and no thoughts of her own because this person is a she.

Easily get upset and next ruin my day-

Being upset is a reaction, and when she is upset, she is not having a great day either. She has given you two years of her life, and you can't find a single good thing to say about her, when she has assisted you with counsel, or tended your needs... Help her when she is upset Sir or walk away. Walking away is better these days, if you think you are not compatible, it is better than having to live a life of despair for the rest of your days, for her and for you, it may be the most advantageous.

But I needed to be clear with you, Your write up- projects you as a very weak person, and not just weak, but also as someone who can’t put with a stronger will. You cannot manage a relationship as at now, and your brain process suggest to you, that the solution is to marry two women. Don’t you think that something is inadequate with that brain? It is that same brain, that evokes all of the problem with her, that is why, it is essential another look is given. I hope you work on it Sir.

Here goes another simp who defend someone he knows nothing about. The Op stated reasons why he believes in polygamy as a means to justify his claims. Even though I don’t necessarily agree with him 100 percent, certain things you don’t just assume. If the female described here possess any of these traits run for ya dear life. You have to experience it to understand the op’s point of view. Pls let’s be guided

2 Likes

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Rickmann: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
TkhGuy:
I came from a polygamous family and out of the four wifes I am among the first four, my dad pledge to be part of decision making on whom his first four sons go down the lane with,

I was worried cos I am too selective when trying to find a date, it's not just about attitude, all attributes must meet my specs,

Over the two years of my date with this girl I met in abuja, it has been 1 minute peace of mind 3 months break up and make up,

But these are 10 bad attribute that I kept seeing often and on in her, poses a threat to my peace of mind & prosperity.

1. She is always right & unapologetic
2. She is always eagle to harras & disredpet me
3. She can't cook
4. I don't think I am alone
5. She Advertise her self on what's app status
6. Acting possed & trying to overpower me
7. She drinks alcohol
8. Wearing a waist bead and ankle bracelet
9. She is the kind of My way or nothing
10. Easily get upset & next ruin my day

These are red flag for me cos in the sequel of these attribute, I am always left in the lane of emotional stamped that create more problem for me and rub of me of my peace of mind,

From this experience, I don't see the need of getting married to one wife, even if means going against Christian doctoring that canvas against it, contrary to Bible teachings and man human nature,

Offcourse I wouldn't think any further to know it's western feminist propaganda that troll it way into the Bible to keep men lock to one women who might decided to turn Karen later and make his life a living nightmare, which is exactly more of the current happening in our decay world of today, which only few marriages that only scale through the eyes of plunging mans happiness into early grave, thereby generating more widows and single mother's in like that not even war could be compared to create.

I will be moving on, and this time, my strictness is my stronghold, if you don't like it, get the Bleep out of my life let me find someone who do.

Bros u shouldn't be talking about this cos it's not an issue you should be bothered about... the girl has clearly shown you she is an outright demon... Just leave her in peace and move on abeg.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Big girls
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
Men who think going to the village to marry is a good idea are men who want a woman they can 100% control, a woman with no mind of her own who would submit herself completely to her husband. Men who want this are weak men.
Are you saying village girls are imbeciles??
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Lawly: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
othermen:
What about her good attributes? Our characterisation of another often say much about our own character even.

I am certain that you have received many support to reinforce your decision as regards this matter from this platform. But I will be clear with somethings to you Sir.

She is always right and unapologetic-
This is ambiguous expression, why would anyone be apologetic for being right or being always right? I think what you mean to say, is that she is sometimes wrong and when wrong, she is unapologetic. This is no great attitude, however I think you are exaggerating…for instance to you, it is wrong of her to put her picture on WhatsApp status, and so because you have a circle of folks with like minds, they agree with you, you confront her, but she really don’t understand why she should apologise for not hiding her face.

What you want is not a wife, what you want is a slave… someone scared of you, someone insecure, someone that can’t disagree with your opinion or ideas. We apologise because we want peace, but she might choose not to apologise because you don’t deserve it and because it legitimises whatever request or position you held. You must deserve an apology to get one, Sir.

She is always eager to harass and disrespect me-

I am wondering how she could have harassed you and disrespected you, by disagreeing with you, you may feel disrespected, by her refusal to lick your ‘asss’ sir, that may be want you mean by disrespect. And what does she harass you with? Her free will, her intelligence, because when you say harass, I am sure you mean, she intimidates you.

Perhaps because of your background, you don’t come from a place, where women should have a voice…, you come from a place where you expect her to do your laundry. Sir, you have to grow beyond your background, and if she has been physically aggressive towards you, I could say you must have cultivated such habit in your relationship yourself. Again, you must earn respect and it is often from reciprocality.

She can’t cook-

This is just to get the bandwagon to follow you, and it is from expressions like this, that I began to perceive that you may not have characterised her in a just or fair manner after all. When a lady, comes to this platform and say, ‘he can’t even Bleep’ while this may be a legitimate concern, the context of such an expression is already coloured. It is an empty banter statement and it is incomplete, inordinate and incautious… she don’t cook is different from she can’t cook, she can’t cook well is different from she can’t cook. She is not your cook, at least not yet!

I can imagine your small kitchen, and she spend hours and tire herself making you a meal, and you open your mouth and dismiss her effort…you have not encouraged her to help with the meals. I however encourage everyone (both genders) to please learn how to cook and cook well. In some relationship, meals are important.

I don't think I am alone- I have stopped trying to figure out what this mean.

She advertises herself on WhatsApp-

Your characterisation again is lacking in good judgment. If you have absolute power, you would not merely have her use Hijab, you would also compel her to use Niqab. Sir, she being with you, does not create an obligation from her part, to shield herself from everyone else.

Women want to be complimented, married women use make-up to be admired. It is not an evidence of desire for lust, than it is what makes everyone of us human, and for you to think otherwise, shows that you may be unmindful. This is a symptom of paranoid personality disorder.

Acting possessed and trying to overpower -

So whenever she tries to overpower you , she is possessed and because you cannot accept that she is more powerful than you, she must be possessed, possessed by a dominant gene I suppose. Power based relationship often lead to revolt especially in this age. Accept that she is not inferior to you, treat her with love and respect, master her with care, and she will submit to you. But the more you think it is a matter of brawn not brain, you would likely be overpowered in other facet of life.

She drinks alcohol-

Young girls today, they go to club, they smoke, they do drugs and all manner of things. After doing so, they still go to mass on Sunday, some Muslim girls during the fast, break with Shisha. We live in an age that for social acceptance, you should know how to take a cup of alcohol or wine. What you didn’t say, is if she is alcoholic, I am sure if she is, you would have mentioned that.

Her drinking of alcohol however may not merely be against your desire but also your religious belief. But chill, Nigeria is a significant consumer of alcohol and yet highly religious, if it against your belief, and you cannot tolerate it. Then I think, of coz, give her a choice between you and it. In the end, it is your life, do what is best for you.

Wearing a waist bead and ankle bracelet- One good person here has already addressed this.

She is kind of my way or nothing-

This is not negligible Sir. It should be about the best way, the most reasonable way and the most advantageous way... not about her way or your way. If she has always had her way, then she is an asset. Many corporate organisations pay lots for such skills. But an extremely disagreeable person in a relationship can be overwhelmingly distressing, and what matters goes beyond the goal. But what is your goal? If your goal is peace, then the way to peace may be allowing her to have her way. You both win. But I am sure, what I have said is not so realistic, there would always be varying perspectives. Engage her, not forcefully, but reasonably. I am sure she will see reasons when you do that. Sometimes, concede to her needs, ask her counsel…and stop thinking she should have no intelligence and no thoughts of her own because this person is a she.

Easily get upset and next ruin my day-

Being upset is a reaction, and when she is upset, she is not having a great day either. She has given you two years of her life, and you can't find a single good thing to say about her, when she has assisted you with counsel, or tended your needs... Help her when she is upset Sir or walk away. Walking away is better these days, if you think you are not compatible, it is better than having to live a life of despair for the rest of your days, for her and for you, it may be the most advantageous.

But I needed to be clear with you, Your write up- projects you as a very weak person, and not just weak, but also as someone who can’t put with a stronger will. You cannot manage a relationship as at now, and your brain process suggest to you, that the solution is to marry two women. Don’t you think that something is inadequate with that brain? It is that same brain, that evokes all of the problem with her, that is why, it is essential another look is given. I hope you work on it Sir.

Na wa ooo. you sound very much worst than the girl you are defending. God forbids abeg. people like you go blow the ceiling off at every single provocation just bcs you think the world revolves around you. God knows I hate headache. try that on me, I wont complain like op. I go just pursue out of my life without even thinking about it. Nobody reach to become a liability in my life and still deny me peace. If I don marry you, I go just divorce you and rather remain like pastor Chris. I go enter court and show them that I have the means to take care of my children and that I don't want them to follow ur lifestyle. I go manufacture all the evidence I need.
Then when the pepper don red, I go see btw me and you who go suffer and I go see if you no go calm down by force when no man go look ur way again.

1 Like

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
Are you saying village girls are imbeciles??
Are children or slaves imbeciles?
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Lawly: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ayemileto:

@OP, better go and meet your Daddy to select a lady for you.

Because if with all your "choosy" or "selective" attribute, the kind of lady that ended up meeting your "specs" have all those bad characters, then it simply means you're a very poor decision maker when it comes to choosing a partner.

Not minding how strict you become, you will always end up with someone that fits your "specs".

And once your "spec" is bad, then it will always be someone bad.

correct man
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
Are children or slaves imbeciles?
I thought you are talking about a lady of marriageable age..

How is that the same as Children and Slaves??
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
I thought you are talking about a lady of marriageable age..

How is that the same as Children and Slaves??
Men who go to the village to marry are looking for a wife with the mind of a child or a slave. A woman who would worship them for rescuing them from the anguish of poverty in the village, a woman they can lord over as her saviour.

They want the Saviour Complex.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by jasman1: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why do you even think it’s necessary to write about it if indeed those attributes are true? Maybe you’re the problem
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
Men who go to the village to marry are looking for a wife with the mind of a child or a slave. A woman who would worship them for rescuing them from the anguish of poverty in the village, a woman they can lord over as her saviour.

They want the Saviour Complex.
That is not true..

This is not 1990!!

Village girls are not children or Slaves!!!
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
That is not true..

This is not 1990!!

Village girls are not children or Slaves!!!
So why would man living in the city, leave city women to go marry from the village?
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
So why would man living in the city, leave city women to go marry from the village?
That is his personal preference!!

May be he grew up in the Village too before coming to the city..

He may not vibe with the lifestyle of an average 'city girl'!!

Once again, it is his choice....If that is what give him happiness, then so be it..

I think you are misjudging here..
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
That is his personal preference!!

May be he grew up in the Village too before coming to the city..

He may not vibe with the lifestyle of an average 'city girl'!!

Once again, it is his choice....If that is what give him happiness, then so be it..

I think you are misjudging here..
All you stated still doesn't change the fact that he is looking for a woman he can lord over. That is his preference. Men who are scared of the freedom city women are afforded are weak men.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
all these bad characters u listed a village girl can still possess it
and in this time and age it is rare for u to see a village girl who doesnt have a social media account
or are u saying ur village no dey connected tlo eletricity?
just pray u have a good girl and not weda she is a village girl or a city girl
after all if u even marry a girl from the village she will eventually come with u to the city and automatically change to city girl
except u say u want to forever remain the village and be tapping palm wine for a living while she will be selling garri and onions cheesy
and if its thats mindset u have then sorry for u cos eventually one day Emeka who is in malaysia hustling will eventually come home one day and snatch that village wife from u cheesy
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
All you stated still doesn't change the fact that he is looking for a woman he can lord over. That is his preference. Men who are scared of the freedom city women are afforded are weak men.
We are the product of our upbringing and our environment
If that man grew up in the village and is more comfortable with a girl who share the same life ideology with him, I see nothing wrong in his choice!!

Are you saying all men that grew up in village are weak men??

Are you saying all village girls have low IQ and poor self worth?

You need to stop generalizing.. undecided

1 Like

Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Shukusheka(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
eni4real:
We are the product of our upbringing and our environment
If that man grew up in the village and is more comfortable with a girl who share the same life ideology with him, I see nothing wrong in his choice!!

Are you saying all men that grew up in village are weak men??

Are you saying all village girls have low IQ and poor self worth?

You need to stop generalizing.. undecided

What life ideology do women in the village share abeg that is different from women in the city?

I am not saying village girls have low IQ, I'm village girls have been conditioned from childhood to be submissive, controlled and owned by their husband.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
othermen:

I hate people like you with passion. Just look at the way you are stuppidly defending toxic behaviour.

TkhGuy, listen to this charlatan and die before your time.

How can you say that a human being that does not have her way or nothing is an asset?

How can you say somebody spoiling someone's day with her anger is unambiguous?

Are you naturally daft or your mother gave you spoilt breast milk as a kid?

Honestly, your type is better off dead than alive. Because you are a shame to humanity.

Why not advice this young man to run before she kills him? How do you people tolerate toxic behaviour?

Nonsense.
Re: No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
What life ideology do women in the village share abeg that is different from women in the city?

I am not saying village girls have low IQ, I'm village girls have been conditioned from childhood to be submissive, controlled and owned by their husband.
That's not true
Your narration is like that of African Magic make-belief!!

Village girls are also educated, they don't have all their educations in the village.

They watch movies, surf the internet and are also versed with happening in the Country. Just that they are based in the village (with their Parents).

If a man decide to choose any lady from the village, that is his choice.

May be he is endeared to the upbringing and the cool nature of the girl. Home training etc

Stop misjudging them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Smellymouth / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.