Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day (66394 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:
If he's not careful, his wife's people will mine his skull
grin and his friends skulls

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by blakkydikky(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:
If he's not careful, his wife's people will mine his skull
...Gosh! Osu cursed tribe at it again!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by lordprogress: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol the guy seems like a Very funny guy the scene where he could not carry his wife is he that week or he is just trolling us because the lady is not the big type grin
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Kiddo01(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
OK
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Geo4646: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
hypocrite, cos nah oyinbo its very funny, but if nah African man, it's nonsense. Haba, when will black love themselves?
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by lordprogress: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Geo4646:
hypocrite, cos nah oyinbo its very funny, but if nah African man, it's nonsense. Haba, when will black love themselves?
Let's be honest it was funny it got nothing to do with being white or black nor be every thing be racism oga.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by CAUSTIC002: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
whats this hate?

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by petitejolie(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Oyinbo.....dem no Dey ever get power. If he was about to carry me nko. He will burst open be that na. Very funny
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2020
This oyibo no get power to knack this yoruba gurl oh grin grin grin, yoruba ladies like knacking more than money oh unlike our greedy igbo gurlz
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by abbiboy: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
The 30 seconds clip sweet pass the whole of The Wedding Party 2.

Because na oyinbo...una mentality ehn.

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Ogalanyachieze: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
You mean he was asked to carry a "south waist" and he went ahead to attempt it ? Why he no go fall he no see keke to carry? Na south waist he wan carry ?
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by juman(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Funny.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Wigetsolar: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
grin Obebe fe, say so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Chiboto414: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
dey should have lecture him before wedding day nq
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by hardon1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Handsome whiteman
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by AudioNews(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Farki:

Lewis Johnson you better stop this before you land into trouble.

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
chelsea1116:

Stop already..
Hate is a disease.

PLEASE!! I LIVE WITH A YORUBA MAN IN ITALY & WE LIVE LIKE BROTHERS, IF I CAN DO IT ANY1 CAN.

just like racism isnt born, it is taught..same as hate..lets teach love instead.

Thank you for this...

I also live with a Yoruba young guy, I have always noticed him to be too tribalistic initially but as time goes by, I began to draw him closer.

Today, there are stuffs he tells me that he can't even tell his fellow Yoruba guys...

The one I did that burst his head, after his oyibo babe prepared their normal oyibo concoction, I ate the delicacy with passion....The guy was shocked!

Today, we live like brothers!

Honestly, hate and Racism are taught!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Alajiki:

The last time I checked, it was the the ancestors of the OSU fake Jews who missed their ways. That's why they are a confused tribe...not knowing what they want and rudderless. Their progenies, the piglets, are so helpless today...still battling with the curse of lagoon.
hahahaha kai.
I'm not into all these tribal slurs please but that pics funny me die grin
cc helinues
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Uncletony(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
My concern is with his skull! Guy run for your life.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Yoighaman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
bbbabes:
This is a very hilarious moment a White groom couldnt but make the entire guest laugh on his wedding day to his Nigerian bride of Yoruba origin.

In the clip, the groom was asked to utter some statements in Yoruba language, which he failed woefully.

At a point he was asked to carry his bride, which turned out to be a disaster. They both fell to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-g-Ldua57I

This is so lovely and hilarious...we wish them a blissful marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Growingboi:
This life no really balance. Oyingbo dey enjoy every bit of our culture while some of us want die for their own culture. But as for me, i stand with our culture 'Cox e too make sense

I dey tell you
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Vectorex(f): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wtf

I can't stop laughing
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by heykims(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
abbiboy:

Because na oyinbo...una mentality ehn.
U be mumu, many oyinbos featured in The Wedding Party 2. It was even shot in Dubai.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Wentworthorg: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by neuralct(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
WOW, straight to front-page just coz a Nigerian married a white man. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by victorogundepo0(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by toprealman: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
You funny guy........but the producers of wedding party movie made good money sha.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Iceyjayz: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
Make banky W catch you..
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is the first thing that made me laugh today, very hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.