Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day (66371 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by stevups(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
The 30 seconds clip sweet pass the whole of The Wedding Party 2.
I tell you!
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by planetx: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Interracial marriage is a sin according to the bible. I can show you the passage if interested.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Vinciiii: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Kaylet: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
The 30 seconds clip sweet pass the whole of The Wedding Party 2.

Guy you wicked oooooooh
I didn't want to see the skit before but your comment caught my attention.

Acting a movie requires alot nah.

Chai, Nigerians get mouth

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by babajero(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
If it was a Nigerian man that wants to marry her now, they will tell him to start sweeping himself on the ground, that it is culture but for white man it is not compulsory and culture can be twisted.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by richie240: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Growingboi:
This life no really balance. Oyingbo dey enjoy every bit of our culture while some of us want die for their own culture. But as for me, i stand with our culture 'Cox e too make sense
Correct!
You wan 'kneel'/prostrate atall-atall, na to ur inlaws.
EOD!
cool
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by josebayo1: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
This video is old now �I just tire for this site
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by enomakos(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
wonderful
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by angelfallz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
bbbabes:
This is a very hilarious moment a White groom couldnt but make the entire guest laugh on his wedding day to his Nigerian bride of Yoruba origin.

In the clip, the groom was asked to utter some statements in Yoruba language, which he failed woefully.

At a point he was asked to carry his bride, which turned out to be a disaster. They both fell to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-g-Ldua57I

Lol it was my mum that showed me this video on her phone, last year. Choi poor white man. I felt for him oh
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Bakin3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nah wah oooo.

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway) construction.
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Small space. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Bahamas95(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
chelsea1116:

Stop already..
Hate is a disease.

PLEASE!! I LIVE WITH A YORUBA MAN IN ITALY & WE LIVE LIKE BROTHERS, IF I CAN DO IT ANY1 CAN.

just like racism isnt born, it is taught..same as hate..lets teach love instead.
You will have little or no problem living with a Yoruba. I ain't a Yoruba but I trust/love them more than any other tribe in Nigeria because they are respectful and easy going unlike others.

I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by hexenbiest: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's hilarious, but very unique and Interesting, I mistook it for a better sequel of "The Wedding Party". smiley

Meanwhile, FCMBtop5in5 series also shares five (5) really great tips on how to make your network work for your business. These tips apply both online & offline networking. SMEs should take it to heart.

Click here to watch the full video: https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by lereinter(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Must he go through all that
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by QuinieR(f): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
pls i want a oyinbo man too grin grin
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Cousin9999: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
There's nothing funny about marrying a racist and having their pale, wet hair children.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by showafrica(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Jesu the man no get single strength oo.. such an embarrassing day for the white folks

I wonder what will happen for za oza room..well i trust yoruba women.. Agbo dey
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by abbiboy: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
heykims:

U be mumu, many oyinbos featured in The Wedding Party 2. It was even shot in Dubai.

Abi u na ODE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.