Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate (329 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
There was a thread on Nairaland this morning about a particular person whose username is bunnae , ranting about how he will do a giveaway of 10k to people and all he needs is their ID card and account numbers.

Several people here dropped their usernames and ID card details forgetting that their details can be used to steal money from their accounts.

The situation of this country is so pathetic when I saw the gullibility of the people saying yes sir and thanking the OP in anticipation for the money they will never get

I thank the mods for deleting the evil thread before others fall victim

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by Karlifate: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gantofi:
There was a thread on Nairaland this morning about a particular person whose username is bunnae , ranting about how he will do a giveaway of 10k to people and all he needs is their ID card and account numbers.

Several people here dropped their usernames and ID card details forgetting that their details can be used to steal money from their accounts.

The situation of this country is so pathetic when I saw the gullibility of the people saying yes sir and thanking the OP in anticipation for the money they will never get

I thank the mods for deleting the evil thread before others fall victim

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by konkonbilo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
E go better
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by DICKstractor: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hunger dey
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
i was about doing so, I saw a comment about it. it might be from you. I removed my details (acc. name and number.) from that thread

thanks bro..

I last last reason am, wetin he wan use my ID do?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Desperate by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
ID card details or ID as a means of identification??
I don't get you.

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Accuses Angelina Jolie Of Stalling Divorce-watch Video / How To Respond “do You Have A Sister” Question / Exes And The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.