Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (89435 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Lambarry1: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
What a year. 2020 just do pack your load and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Not a time to mourn a criminal and a drug baron, may his soul not rest in peace if he was indeed a criminal

For all have sinned. He is dead already, stop struggling with his deeds and let God be the one to judge.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Omoluabi16(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow! Senator kashamu!!! So shocking men. America go rest for him matter finally. 2020 calm down na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Digitalstarlite: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:
Kyari, Ajimobi and now Kashamu died in this same hospital

We must go to d hospital to no d injection dey give dem...

Oya channels, AIT and co
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ModestGal(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Globad:
Wait for how Nigerians will start screaming RIP for a life well spent.

In that country , everybody that dies lived a good life but the country is still not good embarassed
Ah ah ah, I laugh
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by samandy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:

Going to the hospital, simply imply that the patient condition is very very critical.
It is a place of last hope; only for the few that can afford it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by wickedtuna: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Man always looked like he had heart disease

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by TheAviator: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Chei Baba Ijebu will rest now ...But on a serious note what's going on in first cardiology ? What are they giving these men that's killing them ?

That's the hospital where very serious cases are transferred to, hence the death of these prominent people with serious cases

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Lombrozo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nothing to fear, you only hear of those that die, many more recovered and got discharged quietly.

you're very correct
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by TheAviator: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:

That's the hospital where very serious cases are transferred to, hence the death of these prominent people with serious cases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by TheAviator: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mediquip:
They should not be going to this hospital again...prominent Nigeria die there

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by nokatakata: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
He was already tol overweight and could hardly walk. That alone puts him at high risk. Now all the money is useless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by chiemmanuel(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
baba ijebu right now will be very pleased

kashamu really showed him pepper
how, explain
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by shadeze: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by generalud: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
So, he is now free from being extradited to the USA to face his corruption charges.
Nigeria is a shamble country where a person can contest and win election inside a prison custody. Any way, something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Talknochip(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lord have mercy!!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by frubben(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Next! !
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Spikesystem: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
dalass:
Baba ijebu don finish him oh.. smiley
not baba ijebu, it's western lotto.. Baba ijebu is premier lotto.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by drkrest(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
ThierryJay:

See how you are slamming first name on your Grandfather's mate, judging from your profile picture.
that profile picture na throw back picture bruv. 1976 pic

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by sanyablaze(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by skuffy01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lankyscot:
Power remains transient... All the money has been left behind. I saw a video of him just recently spraying bundles of Naira notes... This life no balance at all!
Na so bros. Death is the ultimate reminder that this life is precariously balanced.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by semyman: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
MejiLoyon:
His journey is over niyen
I hope they transfer all the millions into the afterlife
Plus his cars and houses.
I hope humans can think
For by now he Don dey swell
Before you know people go dey look am dey cover nose
He Don dey smell
All the wealth wasted, all for nothing.
Do what is right so you will remembered with happiness
For only our name remains...

My RIP Don finish
Foolish fool
Is he childless?
Pervert
You better struggle with this your poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Golan007: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Hedonisco:

I'm telling you. These Naija big men can be quite stupid. With the high mortality rate, no sane person should go to that suspect First Cardiology for anything COVID-19 related.

Better to do self medication at home with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin than to pay millions to a hospital like that and yet get killed. Yes. Killed.
[/s]

This one is more knowledgeable that medical practitioners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Golan007: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
semyman:

Foolish fool
Is he childless?
Pervert
You better struggle with this your poverty mentality

Shatap.

Buruji was a criminal.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by royalguy247(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
[to bad rubbish
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by martineverest(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cmanforall:
This First Cardiology Consultants seems to be a Covid19 center. Government approved?

RIP
learn to reason deeply.....he and kyari must have died of heart related ailment,which is one of covid complications
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Samfloxin(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
MejiLoyon:
His journey is over niyen I hope they transfer all the millions into the afterlife Plus his cars and houses. I hope humans can think For by now he Don dey swell Before you know people go dey look am dey cover nose He Don dey smell All the wealth wasted, all for nothing. Do what is right so you will remembered with happiness For only our name remains...
My RIP Don finish
Humans never think,never learn, never change.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ThierryJay: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
drkrest:
that profile picture na throw back picture bruv. 1976 pic

shocked shocked Pardon me but I find it a bit hard to believe. The earliest time I can date that picture to, based on everything in sight (a handset and an earpiece), is in the 2000s. So why the need to lie?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by abokikhalifa: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
sadi78:
Senator Buruji Kashamu is dead!
He died today due to complication of Covid19, at First Cardiology Consultants, in Lagos. May his gentle soul rest in peace. I pray his family and loved ones the fortitude to bear this heavy loss.

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1292146377468895232?s=19

All the money he stole could not save is life. God is the highest.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by harmony940(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Chei Baba Ijebu will rest now ...But on a serious note what's going on in first cardiology ? What are they giving these men that's killing them ?
Its one of the best hospital around bro,the truth is that most of our politicians have one underlying disease or something that makes the virus kills then fast....

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damidolly:
Lack of access to foreign medical trip is really exposing the underlying health issues of our politicians. Rest in peace great man. I hope the remaining ones will learn to improve our medical facilities.
as in those in USA and Europe aren't dying.... medical facilities of the highest standard haven't saved people in first world countries...Kashamu died when it was his time to die
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by goodconsience77: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make sure u live a good life because no matter how wealthy or poor we are, we shall all give account of all the things we have done on earth be it good or bad. As Yoruba we say: bintin laye!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.