Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (90004 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Golan007: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hedonisco:

Quote me again and die. Numerous people die in a particular hospital for what others are easily treating and surviving and yet your ignorant and extremely stupid self is here talking about 'qualifications'.

I'm not replying you after this because you're a worthless nuisance (wouldn't even read your reply). Oya your turn. Talk to the hand. Mumu.

I've quoted you.

Let's see the worst you can do.

Nonsense.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
they will all die one by one angry
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Elioandrew: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
When our health system is working, then they'll stop dying. They loot all our money just to live lavish life style overseas with their children and girlfriends yet they can't improve health sector in nigeria. Let them keep dying until they decide to have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Adekola3686(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
R.I.P GO AWAY. Aleast Ogun PDP will get it's direction so as to put this APC nonsense govt on it's feet
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Binhamid(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
And this man na legend oo. Drug baron, politician, family man, Bookie, lotto man, business man. If you dont have any of these on your resume and you are abusing him, you no get sense. Man is a legend. RIP senator Buruji kashamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by OCway92806: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rip in peace sir ... ... rip
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by onyxo76(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fourwinds:
yeah...it should be one of the best private hospital in the country
abi o, meanwhile one trader go just chop chloroquine and vit c and azithromycin for his face me face you house jeje and nothing go happen,this life sha...

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by tomdon(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:
Kyari, Ajimobi and now Kashamu died in this same hospital

A dog that wants to stray will not heed the hunters whistle
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ikology(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
This same hospital??
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by omooba969(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hedonisco:

I'm telling you. These Naija big men can be quite stupid. With the high mortality rate, no sane person should go to that suspect First Cardiology for anything COVID-19 related.

Better to do self medication at home with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin than to pay millions to a hospital like that and yet get killed. Yes. Killed.

You're at a greater risk if you do that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by chiemmanuel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

adebutu (baba ijebu) and sen.kashamu have been on each other's neck...cus of whom's gonna dominate the lotto business in Nigeria
does he have a lotto business
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by jaytime(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Like seriously? Kashamu?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
onyxo76:
abi o, meanwhile one trader go just chop chloroquine and vit c and azithromycin for his face me face you house jeje and nothing go happen,this life sha...
yeah...that is where the poor are quite favoured in the present arrangement..

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by bayulite: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
So sad! May His soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
michoim:
Many VIPs dies of Covid at this First Cardiologist, yet they keep going there...
Where will they go before....?
Did they equip our hospitals with BASIC MEDICAL INFRASTRUCTURES...?

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by haywhy80: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:
Kyari, Ajimobi and now Kashamu died in this same hospital

Including Pepperito
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by zoedew: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hakuna06:

At least respect the dead. You only made your opinion based on what you read about him.

Which respect? His work follows him!! Our works follow us when we get switched off this side of existence.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by adenigga(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmnnn!!!

I will comment later, now I'm in isolation!!!

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Brodaevans: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wace Candidate

1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Brodaevans: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wace Candidate

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by meobizy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
I’m surprised Nigerians have stopped doubting the existence of this disease. Wetin happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ginomel(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Not a time to mourn a criminal and a drug baron, may his soul not rest in peace if he was indeed a criminal

He who has not sinned, hope you will be the one to throw the first stone as Jesus insisted.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by koolaid87: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let the Lord judge the Criminal

TANTUMERGO007:
Not a time to mourn a criminal and a drug baron, may his soul not rest in peace if he was indeed a criminal
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by walkwithgod(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
lol, they can all die for all I care if that's going to better the nation.

THESE OLD BASTARDS NEED TO PAVE WAY FOR THE YOUTHS !!

Ajimobi, Funtua, Abba kyari down, more to go.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by odunragbada: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
One by one God will take them with covid 19 no poor citizens will die in Jesus name all those that destroyed Nigeria covid 19 will surely visit your home

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Fourwinds: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
tunary:
Obomiwu, omashe o
what is the meaning of Obomiwu
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by odaniel1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
how about his court case with Adebutu? Truly this life is vain.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Burgerlomo: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
So sad, may his soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Yankee101: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Orange is the new black

Time to meet your maker

I hope you repented

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ndidibabe(f): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Miniso:
they will all die one by one angry
And u won't die? Idiotic poor man mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.