Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun (63947 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by PureGoldh(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Issoryt
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by tellwisdom: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
What can I make of this info?? Withdraw cash?
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
The others should just be having sanitising breaks amidst services.
That suit is a product of pure talent.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by oyeb15: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Companies that don't pay workers==Churches
Even our ever wicked government don't collect 10% of our monthly income.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Hotzone(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Church can’t take u to heaven but Jesus can

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Be like say them get backyard runs.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Oluwademilade: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
byinks:
RCCG ?

RCCG in my street in Ikorodu are not opening
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by spiralwedge(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Today is 9th, not 7th
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by rabzy: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Jehovah's Witnesses nko??

One guy yarn me say den no go open until further notice

It's been announced over 4 months ago that we are not opening worldwide until at least next year.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr No one is interested if they reopen Religion is a problem Infact.....if possible All religious institutions should be shut down
All yahoo and Gee Boys shud be shut down

8 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by akdjr(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
The question is, ever since the church was shut down, was there total darkness or has God stop blessing the living creature, has the water on Earth run dry, has the air we breath to live stop blowing? Guy we don't need any religion on Earth. God never made a mistake for not creating one. If God had wanted it so he would have gave Adam and Eve Bible or Koran. It was never mentioned in any of the religious book I have read that after God created this world and make man Dominion over everything he gave them a religion book to use in worshiping him. I don't know why most people don't question things but rather they just concede whatever is brought to them cos they have been subjugated by those who want to control their mind and thinking.
delkuf:
Those that are not opening there church really don't know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Goalnaldo(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
At least you all can see that not all pastors are after tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Shugavee(f): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
these are men of God who actually care for their members . They ain’t among the selfish ones. God is everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by YenYo: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2020
The Elevation Church also is not opening. We were told to wait till further directives from the church.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by BabaO2: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
God is not in the four walls of the building we call church. Infact this lockdown has made me closer to God and with better understanding of the words of God through the online programmes

4 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Pimpmaride:

All yahoo and Gee Boys shud be shut down
Leave am. Though him talk true but his hands are soiled with palm oil therefore he should wash his first before telling another to wash his hands.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
OK oooo, I can see them clearly now

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by greatseed: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Gemid94:
Some big churches in Nigeria that have their headquarters in Lagos South West of the country announced they would not resume church services slated for 9 August after the lift of coronavirus lockdown order on worship centres by Federal Government and the governments of Lagos and Ogun states.

Nigeria government has suspend religious gatherings in the country since March to curb the spread of the pandemic.

The Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 has allowed the reopening of churches and mosques in the country since June but the Lagos State government did not allow worship centres in the state to reopen following the increase in coronavirus cases.

However, the Lagos State Government on August 7, approved religious gathering in the state.

But some churches in the state has come out to say they're not ready yet to reopen.

These churches have different reasons for their decisions. Some gave reasons to be preparation of the place for reopening that would meet the safety protocols of the federal government, others said they're wait to hear from God before they reopen.

Here's the full list of churches that are not ready for reopening of services this Sunday, 7 August 2020;

1. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES

2. DAYSTAR CHRISTIAN CENTRE

3. SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS

4 FOUNTAIN OF LIFE CHURCH

5. THE COVENANT CHURCH

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/lagos-churches-resumption-day-star-mfm-and-others-not-ready-to
How true? Dnt even know what to believe this days! sad
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
The children of perdition notorious for displaying violence everywhere they go have refused to comply with the lockdown and when they're being corrected they display their usual characteristics of violence.

They continue to brazenly flout the lockdown rules by Their incessant noise pollution and nuisance without respect for the space and peace of others yet they will be claiming peace but their actions portray the opposite
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Pat081: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
tobechi74:
I know living fath must open
lol, daddy G.O knw how much he don lost since in Lagos
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by tete7000(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
akdjr:
The question is, ever since the church was shut down, was there total darkness or has God stop blessing the living creature, has the water on Earth run dry, has the air we breath to live stop blowing? Guy we don't need any religion on Earth. God never made a mistake for not creating one. If God had wanted it so he would have gave Adam and Eve Bible or Koran. It was never mentioned in any of the religious book I have read that after God created this world and make man Dominion over everything he gave them a religion book to use in worshiping him. I don't know why most people don't question things but rather they just concede whatever is brought to them cos they have been subjugated by those who want to control their mind and thinking.

You talk about people not questioning things, and I ask you 'what is religion to begin with, Mr. Professor who know what others don't know?' Who is God and does your fellowship with him take you to live a lonely life or does it lead you to go out and witness to him with others? You talked about no Bible but yet you come to know that God created Adam and Eve, where would you have read that from if I may ask? Did God give Israelites the book of law (Torah) through Moses or not? The world is too full of confused people like you who wake up and stir up silly arguments on issues they lack understanding of. Your type always want to demonstrate intelligence, yet your post is full of crass and contradictions. Shed off your stupid garb of pride and arrogance so that you can learn.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
Those ones have online tithe paying platforms.

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by NoToPile: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
I think MFM has stated they will open 13th September.

Its like people are just talking about opening of churches, most of them need to prepare to follow the laid down procedures the govt has laid down.

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Alexaonfleek: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm glad Catholic church is finally opening for mass

2 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Enice(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
those that are not opening are the true churches. They are not after tithes and offerings but the health and safety of their members

2 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by emmand2(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
the pastors are afraid of contacting coro form their members

Hear from God ke.. grin

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Pat081: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
How many do u have in ur street?? In my own street we have five so if one dnt open others will open
Oluwademilade:

RCCG in my street in Ikorodu are not opening

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you, father.

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by IamDavid(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There are no MOGs in Heaven. Anyone who claims to be an MOG, even those with title and kingdom, have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the New Covenant.

You cannot live in disobedience to His commandments and still belong to Him. It can't be done.
Alaye calm down joor...
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Jehovah's Witnesses nko??

One guy yarn me say den no go open until further notice

That's true. Life is sacred to God. So our motive is protecting lives. It will still be a while before we open and start preaching from house to house like you know us to do.

Meanwhile, we talk to our friends online. We still help them find answers to big questions from the Bible.

You log on to www.JW.org to know more about us

1 Like

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by colestephan86: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
tobechi74:
I know living fath must open
Oyedepo wey dey cry like baby everywhere.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by jidxin(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There are no MOGs in Heaven. Anyone who claims to be an MOG, even those with title and kingdom, have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the New Covenant.

You cannot live in disobedience to His commandments and still belong to Him. It can't be done.
you are talking in the nonsense.... You made absolutely no point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.