Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,320 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun (63977 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by iramure(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
tobechi74:
I know living fath must open
more money must be made
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by damosky12(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
BabaO2:
God is not in the four walls of the building we call church. Infact this lockdown has made me closer to God and with better understanding of the words of God through the online programmes

Thank God for you. But the Bible teaches the need for gathering together physically!
That's what the Apostles call the church - physical gathering of God's people.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by MaxwellBB(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
those church pastors don chop belleful nah
I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price
Ur location and hw much price 2 design only a logo.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Originalsly: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Churches not reopening I'm sure money is the reason. The expenditure to meet FG guidelines... then the reduced capacity makes it unprofitable to reopen.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by SmartPolician: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
tobechi74:

That one na business center no be church

grin grin grin
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by edoairways: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Companies that don't pay workers==Churches
Even our ever wicked government don't collect 10% of our monthly income.
Not true, don't use few bad eggs to rob others

2 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Shugavee(f): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I don't date or marry you, because you are not bright enough.
so how did cult get into it ? What does real nigga hv to do with cult . He said churches should be banned , then how did cult cm into play, is cults not already banned? What’s the comparison between cult and church? I still find ur comment very pointless , sorry to say and Why are u so triggered by my comment, can’t u explain urself like a normal human being.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by arazanbal: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2020
jidxin:
dont be rebellious especially against constituted authorities. They wants to fulfil the conditions given to them by the government is that a bad thing? Una get problem ooo big one

na u get problem broda, if dere where men like d Elijah or Elisha in d house of God corona for don waka tail tail besides government gathering not more dan 20-50 people na dm nor go fit reopen for
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by arazanbal: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
hecomeshome:

You don't even know what you are saying. Have you read the conditions given by the Lagos state government to churches for their reopening?

gathering nor more dan 20-50 person or 50% of d original capacity of their auditorium
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by akdjr(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2020
I only mentioned Adam and Eve cos that's the record of first creation as allegedly claimed by Bible writers which in reality is just a tale. Bro wether u chose to insult me or not, the truth is religion has blindfold you mot to think. God want you to breath and he make sure there is part of ur body that will take in air into ur system, God want your to walk and he created legs on part of your body so u can walk. If God want you to worship him with Bible or any other human invented books he would have as well made it so available for all humanity just as we all have access to air not that it will be made known to u by invaders. Have u ever read ur Bible and ask urself if our creator can ever instruct anyone to kill, rape and do all sort of things in the name of God instruction. A book you were given to read and believe not to read and think should call for questioning.
tete7000:

You talk about people not questioning things, and I ask you 'what is religion to begin with, Mr. Professor who know what others don't know?' Who is God and does your fellowship with him take you to live a lonely life or does it lead you to go out and witness to him with others? You talked about no Bible but yet you come to know that God created Adam and Eve, where would you have read that from if I may ask? Did God give Israelites the book of law (Torah) through Moses or not? The world is too full of confused people like you who wake up and stir up silly arguments on issues they lack understanding of. Your type always want to demonstrate intelligence, yet your post is full of crass and contradictions. Shed off your stupid garb of pride and arrogance so that you can learn.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by unitysheart(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No one is interested if they reopen
Religion is a problem
Infact.....if possible
All religious institutions should be shut down

That will be the end of this present system.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by unitysheart(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Jehovah's Witnesses nko??

One guy yarn me say den no go open until further notice

Very correct. We may not open this year. Our service was never affected adversely by closure of relious centers. We still meet in groups.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Digital101: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Living Faith is not in lagos but Ogun State.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Taiwojon(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr No one is interested if they reopen Religion is a problem Infact.....if possible All religious institutions should be shut down
mumuric
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by lymelyte(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
At least you all can see that not all pastors are after tithes and offerings.
who told you that? Listen let me tell you, they have just discovered a huge stream of generating revenue through online mode of payment..
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Kazim88: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Whenever i see anti-religion post like that of @akdjr, I just shake my head.

Most people criticizing religion do so because it doesn't align with the way they see life, with what they believe, with the pathway to success.

My question is since, you believe religion is not the way, why not use the way and succeed. Once you have use ur anti-religion pathway and made it, come back and advice us, but this time from experience.

Allow those that choose to go the religious way, if they fail, or lose their money, it is their loss, not your loss.

It's break my heart to see, people that have not made it in life, still blaming Govt... Advising others on how to succeed in life.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by nkwuocha1: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
do4luv14:

Are you sure you Understand the importance of being in church, and hearing what the Pastor had to say?

Do you even attend church service?

I just came back now from service.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Aksnoopy: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shugavee:
so how did cult get into it ? What does real nigga hv to do with cult . He said churches should be banned , then how did cult cm into play, is cults not already banned? What’s the comparison between cult and church? I still find ur comment very pointless , sorry to say and Why are u so triggered by my comment, can’t u explain urself like a normal human being.
I don't like to go through the trouble of explaining or trying to convince fools.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Shugavee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I don't like to go through the trouble of explaining or trying to convince fools.
but u did it anyways and actually proved to be one instead
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Shugavee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
but u did it anyways and actually proved to be one instead
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by byinks(f): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
jericco1:

People that are already doing convention undecided

Online ?
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Caution30: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No one is interested if they reopen
Religion is a problem
Infact.....if possible
All religious institutions should be shut down
How has atheism help the world?
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by jidxin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
arazanbal:

na u get problem broda, if dere where men like d Elijah or Elisha in d house of God corona for don waka tail tail besides government gathering not more dan 20-50 people na dm nor go fit reopen for
common the bible says we should also obey the government. So u still have no point
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by jidxin(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

oya start with me then I'll believe
bro you aint worth it for now tho
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie, Don't Use Ur Jehovah Witness Belief 2 Impose On Others Abt MoG.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by PremierGuy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
To the glory of God, we are the church
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by femi4: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Good.
This These are churches that are not after offerings like their existence depends solely on it.
fixed
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by kareemkamil(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
I know living faith will be absent from the list, what do we expect from fraud star daddy G.O
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by CAUSTIC002: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
add HOTR to the list, today, the man of God said they hope to resume service sometime in september.
Re: List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun by ajepako(f): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Jehovah's Witnesses nko??

One guy yarn me say den no go open until further notice

Yes, you are right

We are not opening until further notice

To us, safety and caution above all things.

Thank you for your interest in our welfare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.