Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Could She Be Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating? (1420 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating? by cdm4live: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
How do you people relate to this, a man James, not real name, and his friend Peter are discussing with James girl friend in the house at about 20:45. Then Peter requested that the James should give him his number . The James girlfriend told the Peter to collect her own number instead because her man's number might not be available. Peter refused to give her the number despite she repeating it twice. Now, Peter was about going and James girlfriend told Peter that she has something to tell Peter but later. Peter told her to say whatever she wants to say now but she refused saying instead told Peter she would be at home on the morning knowing fully well her man, Peter's friend won't be around.
What meaning can you read to this.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by Vyzz: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Baba we no even understand u

The only thing I dey see na Peter

19 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
I came here thinking the story will be long and interesting grin grin

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating? by cdm4live: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:

The lady is requesting to have the phone number of the friend to her boyfriend. She is even inviting the guy to come tomorrow when the boyfriend won't be around.

DaddyRochie1642:
I came here thinking the story will be long and interesting grin grin

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

Sorry but I don't need the slap cause I might slap you back grin
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by Vyzz: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
cdm4live:

The lady is requesting to have the phone number of the friend to her boyfriend. She is even inviting the guy to come tomorrow when the boyfriend won't be around.

Firstly.... Thank you...

Secondly, I don't know anything about relationships.... No shí shí...

I haven't even been in one...
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by VicM6: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:

I tire o... na peter nd james i understand for d matter o... d rest na scam
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
I will use my last life-line . ..... ."I will walk away"

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? by chatinent: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you in any way own NTA?
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by cdm4live: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
VicM6:
I tire o... na peter nd james i understand for d matter o... d rest na scam
l Might not be too cohesive, the structuring but really not that bad that you won't be able to get the point I am trying to raise.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by JOACHINpedro: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2020
cdm4live:

Maybe she wants to tell him something in private
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by Jimbadly: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
cdm4live:
How do you people relate to this, a man James, not real name, and his friend Peter are discussing with James girl friend in the house at about 20:45. Then Peter requested that the James should give him his number . The James girlfriend told the Peter to collect her own number instead because her man's number might not be available. Peter refused to give her the number despite she repeating it twice. Now, Peter was about going and James girlfriend told Peter that she has something to tell Peter but later. Peter told her to say whatever she wants to say now but she refused saying instead told Peter she would be at home on the morning knowing fully well her man, Peter's friend won't be around.
What meaning can you read to this.

Why do you suspect she's already cheating with the guy, just cos she asked for his number and invited him over to the house? She did it all in the presence of her boyfriend. Might be an indication that she has nothing to hide.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by tunize(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Peter, james guy waitn na add john make person for understand well.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
op

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating? by haiti007(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Op, you should have made this write-up more comprehensive and intriguing to read.
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by VicM6: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2020
cdm4live:

l Might not be too cohesive, the structuring but really not that bad that you won't be able to get the point I am trying to raise.
just tell us u are peter and ur friend is james shikina
Re: Could She Be Cheating? by cdm4live: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
VicM6:
just tell us u are peter and ur friend is james shikina

tunize:
Peter, james guy waitn na add john make person for understand well.

SmellySperm:
op

haiti007:
Op, you should have made this write-up more comprehensive and intriguing to read.

Redirect here for full story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6043623/she-cheating-already

(1) (Reply)

Pus*y Slave: How To Uncommit? / Why Do Nigerian Men Wail So Much? / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.