Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. (1403 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Godoverevery: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning everyone.

There is a matter in which I think is high time we actually talk about.....Why is unpregnancy treated like is a man crime.

Over the weekend there was a serious commotion at my end....one my boys who work for me at my farm was arrested on Saturday morning.....is offence/crime he (impregnated/got a girl pregnant...A very useless statement to me).

The lady family got him arrested for this.....for a long time alot of girls father/family do this act because the women play this victim card and fool men into seeing unpregnancy as solely the man fault.

A lady will tell a guy she doesn't want condom or like condom....some will even beg you to sex them and when pregnancy happens they turn saint and you start hearing very disgusting statement like.
1. He impregnated the poor girl
2. He got the girl pregnant
3. He has ruined the girl life by sleeping with her.

Why is sex always see as a singular man act
Why is unwanted pregnancy always seen as a crime perpetuated by men.

I went angrily to the police station that Saturday with my friends and we let the IPO know this nonsense needs to stop.....the boy is 23 and the girl is 20 both are adult....how come the girl father got the boy arrested and the left his daughter.

We couldn't get him out on Saturday and was told to come this morning......it was a full blown war at police station because the girl father was insisting the boy shouldn't be released while the police were telling him the boy committed no crime in fact me and the man almost punched ourself...He was released after paying 7k and the issue to be resolved among the two families.

He threaten to kill the boy that he impregnated his daughter while am telling him they both had sex which resulted in pregnancy and he should direct the anger to his daughter.
Everyone does that nonsense of actually making unanted pregnancy looks like a man crime and give the lady free passage as the victim.

Right in front of us this boy told us the girl always say she wanted to get pregnant and will be angry anytime he ejaculated out but now she doing like saint.

Am not supporting unwanted pregnancy.....condom is cheap but ladies needs to stop making it look like men just put babies in them while they were just walking on the road.

Alot of single mother do this thing.....they blame the men for everything that happens.

The result of sex is pregnancy......sex is an act perform by two human beings.
please blame them equally when unwanted pregnancy happens...thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Shaolin77: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
I like the part you said you went to police station to voice out this stupid act to the police men, you did well, well done.

This stupid act is mostly carried out by the family of the female, a very stupid way to think that a sex in which two ppl agreed on( no force/rape) the consequences will now be in the hand of the man to bear

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by idahme(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2021
It is a very disgusting label on the male folks for such occurrences and this attitude of the society especially in a place like Nigeria has to stop. Some women hardly take responsibility for the activities they undertake especially when it comes to consensual cohabitation and sex with their male counterparts, the reorientation of our society on these issues needs to be strengthened. How would any sane human even contemplate the use of our unprofessional police officers to effect the arrest of a guy who had consensual sex with his girlfriend who by all available indication is an adult and can make life decisions for herself? Our daft police officers are really fuelling these ills in our society because of corruption and the quest to extort money from the so-called accused. The more fundamental right infringement cases brought against the Nigerian police will curtail this increasing trend towards dehumanizing young men in the country. It is really a pitiable situation.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Savedday: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

5 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2021
If the girl was so stupid to Bleep without protection, why was the guy also stupid to continue fucking her without protection?.... They are both irresponsible adults, let them sort their problem by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Godoverevery: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2021
idahme:
It is a very disgusting label on the male folks for such occurrences and this attitude of the society especially in a place like Nigeria has to stop. Some women hardly take responsibility for the activities they undertake especially when it comes to consensual cohabitation and sex with their male counterparts, the reorientation of our society on these issues needs to be strengthened. How would any sane human even contemplate the use of our unprofessional police officers to effect the arrest of a guy who had consensual sex with his girlfriend who by all available indication is an adult and can make life decisions for herself? Our daft police officers are really fuelling these ills in our society because of corruption and the quest to extort money from the so-called accused. The more fundamental right infringement cases brought against the Nigerian police will curtail this increasing trend towards dehumanizing young men in the country. It is really a pitiable situation.
The police know they have no right to arrest the boy.....the IPO told us openly.....but our society have way of making it looks like the lady is a saint and the guy is evil mostly in this case.
Had been me and friends didn't take up the case he would remain in that cell for a long.

We need to stop tolerating nonsense like this and start blaming both parties equally for any mess up.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by TarOrfeeek: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Gynocentricsm

The same feminist idiots will claim Men are living in paradise here.

The female gender is a trickier being than the serpent.

5 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Godoverevery: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
If the girl was so stupid to Bleep without protection, why was the guy also stupid to continue fucking her without protection?.... They are both irresponsible adults, let them sort their problem by themselves.

I hope most single mother will agree with you they were actually stupid aswell rather than cursing men every sec.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Well the society seems to portray this kind of situation as man's responsibility to take all the blame and make lady the victim of circumstance and it only when a man gets to take stands and make it an equal blame responsibility that it will change.you will always ear people saying he has ruined the girls life by the unwanted pregnancy while they forget it can ruin the guy's career also sad
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by idahme(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

The police know they have right too arrest the boy but our society have way of making it looks like the lady is a saint and the guy is evil mostly in this case.
Had been me and friends didn't take up the case he would remain in that cell for a long.

We need to stop tolerating nonsense like this and start blaming both parties equally for any mess up.
The tone of your message @bolded means they don't have right though written in contrary. These ills have been going on for such a long while that we all should continue to speak out against them. When good people keep silent evil prevail in the land, must give kudos to you and your folks for standing on the right path of justice.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

I hope most single mother will agree with you they were actually stupid aswell rather than cursing men every sec.
Not all single mother is a case file of unwanted pregnancy or mistake pregnancy. And I'm a liberal person, I say things the way I see them... The guy knew well that the girl would get pregnant, why not leave her? They are both guilty and the guy is also playing victim card. He's tossing on people's emotions too... Let them sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Godoverevery: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Not all single mother is a case file of unwanted pregnancy or mistake pregnancy. And I'm a liberal person, I say things the way I see them... The guy knew well that the girl would get pregnant, why not leave her? They are both guilty and the guy is also playing victim card. He's tossing on people's emotions too... Let them sort themselves out.
This part of the problem......Liberal indeed.

The boy never denied having sex with her......he accepted and was ready to take responsibility so why was he still arrested by the girl father??
Same victim nonsense of he has ruined her life.

The guy knew she would get pregnant abi but the girl didn't know....he should be the one to leave her Sometimes I just wonder but I think the victim mentality is inbuilt.

My dear there nothing like mistake pregnancy......don't enter the rain if you don't want to get wet......u don't want to get wet and want to enter the rain kindly use an umbrella or rain coat.....solely your responsibility/decision

Note: we have female condoms.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Enigma2049(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:

So the girl didn't know she'll get pregnant and leave the guy ? Interesting . It's always the mans fault. Liberal indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by TarOrfeeek: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Enigma2049:

So the girl didn't know she'll get pregnant and leave the guy ? Interesting . It's always the mans fault. Liberal indeed.

Even they (females) don't think highly of themselves.

There is an inbuilt limiter (like a speed limiter in cars). They have never considered themselves capable of critical thinking and responsibility.

This is the gender you people want to make Army Officers.

God will continue to punish GEJ to making 66RC open to Female Army Cadets.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
You're not Liberal. The bolded gave you out. I don't see any where the boy play the victim card. If you're truly liberal, you'll talk about the boy's unlawful arrest. It's not like he denied the pregnancy or refused the responsibility of taking care of the baby.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Enigma2049:

I don't think she know what that word means. She didn't even talk about the boy's unlawfull arrest. Liberal my ass.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

You're not Liberal. The bolded gave you out. I don't see any where the boy play the victim card. If you're truly liberal, you'll talk about the boy's unlawful arrest. It's not like he denied the pregnancy or refused the responsibility of taking care of the baby.
What's unlawful arrest ?... Ask the guy if he'll not have done the same thing for his sister?... Probably he's one of those guys that gang up to beat their sisters boyfriend... Abeg no one should form woke here.... It's bland...

Not that I'm in support of his arrest tho grin

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

I don't think she know what that word means. She didn't even talk about the boy's unlawfull arrest. Liberal my ass.
Yawn...
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
What's unlawful arrest ?... Ask the guy if he'll not have done the same thing for his sister?... Probably he's one of those guys that gang up to beat their sisters boyfriend... Abeg no one should form woke here.... It's bland...

You don't sound intelligent. The contention here is what's wrong and not what would anyone do if it's their sister. If his arrest is not unlawful, please tell me his offence? Gush.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Justbehave(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
I blame men for this rubbish. Nobody can arrest me for such nonsense because it's never an offence.
Know your right and defend it.
I have said it here. I have 3 kids from 3 different babymamas. Why wasn't I arrested by any of their family?.
Liverless niggurs everywhere.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Justbehave(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:

Stop portraying your stupidity here.Whats the guy's offence?
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

You don't sound intelligent. The contention here is what's wrong and not what would anyone do if it's their sister. Gush.
What's gush?...Youre trying to sound like what? O pe... Now let me tell you this Mr woke...

The girl refused protection, which is wrong, the guy knew it's wrong but he continues to Bleep her, which makes it two to tangle.

The girl got pregnant, an end result, told the guy, which was not in the Op write-up, but logically, she must have told the guy, because no sane girl will tell her parents about an illegitimate pregnancy before her lover.

The guy refused, probably citing that he told her they should use protection, and maybe probably tries to deny the pregnancy, the girl tells her family, they must have probably called guy man and her refused to should up, hence, they showed up with the police....

Like I said earlier they are both irresponsible, and I condemn the use of police for such civil matter but we must look beyond what people want us to see.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justbehave:
Stupidity is quoting me when you're probably also stupid

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justbehave:
I bet she can't answer that question. And she was forming Liberal grin

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Justbehave(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

I bet she can't answer that question. And she was forming Liberal grin
No mind her. Liberal my ass. They can never be satisfied without dragging men down.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
What's gush?...Youre trying to sound like what? O pe... Now let me tell you this Mr woke...

The girl refused protection, which is wrong, the guy knew it's wrong but he continues to Bleep her, which makes it two to tangle.

The girl got pregnant, an end result, told the guy, which was not in the Op write-up, but logically, she must have told the guy, because no sane girl will tell her parents about an illegitimate pregnancy before her lover.

The guy refused, probably citing that he told her they should use protection, and maybe probably tries to deny the pregnancy, the girl tells her family, they must have probably called guy man and her refused to should up, hence, they showed up with the police....

Like I said earlier they are both irresponsible, and I condemn the use of police for such civil matter but we must look beyond what people want us to see.
You still sound unintelligent. Assumption aren't fact. The issue here is he was arrested for impregnating a girl and not for refusing to take responsibility. You are making your assumptions like that's what really happened. Who does that? You stick with the informations given. Not all this your assumptions.
Let me ask again. What's his offence?

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

You still sound unintelligent. Assumption aren't fact. The issue here is he was arrested for impregnating a girl and not for refusing to take responsibility. You are making your assumptions like that's what really happened. Who does that? You stick with the informations given. Not all this your assumptions.
My dear sir.... Those aren't assumption. They logical reasoning, which I see you lack. Good day

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Godoverevery: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:

I love your assumption theory.....kudos.

Like I said earlier the victim card is inbuilt.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

I love your assumption theory.....kudos.

Like I said earlier the victim card is inbuilt.
Yeah, it's a trait in all weaklings, either male or female

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by silent10(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
My dear sir.... Those aren't assumption. They logical reasoning, which I see you lack. Good day
You called this logical "The guy refused, probably citing that he told her they should use protection, and maybe probably tries to deny the pregnancy, the girl tells her family, they must have probably called guy man and her refused to should up, hence, they showed up with the police"... That's assumption, which might not be true.
You're much more unintelligent than i thought.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Justbehave(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol. Miss logical thinking. Arguing with some of you here can make a sane man go insane.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. by Justbehave(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
silent10:

You called this logical "The guy refused, probably citing that he told her they should use protection, and maybe probably tries to deny the pregnancy, the girl tells her family, they must have probably called guy man and her refused to should up, hence, they showed up with the police"...
You're much more unintelligent than i thought
Berra stop arguing with her for your sanity sake.With her type,you can't make a headway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Only Three Things That Attract A Woman / Why Are Women Usually Awarded Custody Of The Child(ren)? / This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.