Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (59037 Views)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Dalby(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Oba of Benin no matter what does not involve in politics...he doesn't take side
He is more concerned about the security and progress of Edo state right from onset

So even if buhari should endorse.....that is not to say he is going to interfere....
.we are in Benin city...and i can bet my balls obaseki is coasting to victory

You just might lose your balls for nothing!!!
Note that it shall be required of you when Obaseki has lost...
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Enice(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole is a disgrace to his age

See as the old papa is disgracing his generation because of politics .
I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Iphupa: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Malawian:
APC sabi propaganda sha. When did APC visit Oba and when did Buhari endorse the EFCC customer? See how the used real pictures for a doctored/non existent Oba endorsement.

If I may ask, did Oba ask APC and POI to bring kolanut and shnapps so he can pray for him when he visited the Oba? The Oba already endorsed Obaseki. The people sabotaging Obaseki are still in his government, I for see a clearout if Obaseki wins.

In ur head, u better wake up

APC are jittery because the Oba was non committed when they visisted him to seek royal approval/blessing and that is why they resorted to a democratic coup.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Ingredient88(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

na your generation? That should not be an headache for you now!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by truthstands01: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
NOC1:

Please explain, what is disgrace over disagreement, sometimes if a god think he is so strong you show him that it is wood he is made of and burn it down.

Obaseki made a great mistake, not even mistake he committed a crime by not inaugurating/ administering oath of office to over half of the legislature.

Let us throw away sentiments and reason like responsible people, he set a precedence if not checked other Governors will join him in such stupidity.

How many governors do get the backing of their legislature from the beginning? Very few, but they inaugurate all, lobby thereafter and win majority to their side, that’s what Obaseki failed to do, he is a baby politician with crude advisers.

For me Obaseki is the main disgrace.
Are you really serious? The 14 said law makers failed to attend the inauguration day. They can't be inaugurated in their houses. What is Obaseki's other crime with Oshiomhole? Was Oshiomhole not the one who said all the great things about Obaseki in 2016 and rubbished Ize-Iyamu that he's a thief, a cultist and acid pourer. Can you tell me one thing Obaseki did to Oshiomhole other than not allowing his greed over the state. Oshiomhole fought godfatherism but turned to try exercise same on Obaseki. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by truthstands01: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2020
This headline is a double standard one. Oba thanks Buhari for endorsing APC candidate, then Oba doesn't get involved in politics. Which one do we take? Pls take off. No to godfatherism in Edo. Oshiomhole fought it when he was Governor and turned to try exercise same on Obaseki. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Enice(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Oba of Benin no matter what does not involve in politics...he doesn't take side
He is more concerned about the security and progress of Edo state right from onset

So even if buhari should endorse.....that is not to say he is going to interfere....
.we are in Benin city...and i can bet my balls obaseki is coasting to victory
yeah. You were also in Benin city when it was said that Atikuchukwu would coast to victory. But he failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by irvene: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2020
I solicit to the people of benin
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Mikora: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Who be that one wey cross leg?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sonnyboom: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2020
truthstands01:

Are you really serious? The 14 said law makers failed to attend the inauguration day. They can't be inaugurated in their houses. What is Obaseki's other crime with Oshiomhole? Was Oshiomhole not the one who said all the great things about Obaseki in 2016 and rubbished Ize-Iyamu that he's a thief, a cultist and acid pourer. Can you tell me one thing Obaseki did to Oshiomhole other than not allowing his greed over the state. Oshiomhole fought godfatherism but turned to try exercise same on Obaseki. It doesn't work that way.

Are we talking about the same Obaseki that was caught Laundering over $2M of Edo money with his still in jail commissioner in France ?

If we post picture of the article bribed NL mod will ban you for exposing the fraud Obasickle is.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by truthstands01: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Enice:
yeah. You were also in Benin city when it was said that Atikuchukwu would coast to victory. But he failed woefully.
Atiku did not fail, Bubu rigged the election in broad day light with security agencies and military and you know it. PDP won Imo, Oyo, Bauchi, Adamawa, Sokoto Governorship elections, even Atiku won Abuja where Buhari lives. They gained grounds. APC rigged Kano in the second by election, Osun, Ekiti, etc. The whole world knows Buhari rigged the election and that's why they will never know peace because he's sitting on another person's position. Why did he remove the CJN? He knows what he has planned to do but note it, the wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Abudu2000(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
I thought no one is allowed to turn his/her back on the Oba?. How come these guys showed the Oba their backs.

A breach in palace protocol perhaps?
idk since i wasn't there but from past experience when three chiefs start walking like that its like the king gave them instructions to carry out. Its not a hype or nothing but we benins hold our oba to high esteem more like our god and creator. The oba doesn't take sides coz if the oba should give an order for a candidate specifically no one goes against it. Cheers
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by ThatFairGuy: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Ize Iyamu is an acid throwing pastor:Oshiomole
And so?
The pictures there pain you

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Abudu2000(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, chains on their legs, i noticed that too
lol ur eyesight is dead. The horizontal line seen there is the floor tiles. Eat more vitamin A okay?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

And so?
The pictures there pain you
Islamabad man, you done resume duty?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by ThatFairGuy: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
That shouldn't be your concern. Tell us what is really paining you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Abudu2000(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Thanks for the explanation.
How will they marry then?
marry u say? U will be damn Lucky to become a palace gaurd. Their education and tuition up till higher institution is already taken care of. They get admission automatically to any university in this country and don't go around looking for job coz one is alre waiting. Oh u tink palace gaurds don't go to school abi hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by truthstands01: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:

Are we talking about the same Obaseki that was caught Laundering over $2M of Edo money with his still in jail commissioner in France ?

If we post picture of the article bribed NL mod will ban you for exposing the fraud Obasickle is.
If Obaseki stole money, then it means Oshiomhole is also a fraud and a blatant liar. He said in 2016 that Obaseki is the best. How do you now know that Ize-Iyamu he called a thief, cultist and acid pourer will not be worse. What makes you to believe Oshiomhole now about Ize-Iyamu? When did Ize-Iyamu stopped being a thief, cultist and acid pourer?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by shugabasbn: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
One country I think Spain had her presidential election recently no single wohinwhoin. Just gubernatorial election of one State the noise is cracily loud.

At the rate at which face masks have turned to jaw masks. Just pity the elders in the state the way covid will skyrocket after election.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by JAMO84: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
I wish Edo can be made a monarchy and this Oba can be the supreme leader governing the state. He has more sense and integrity on his fingers than Obaseki and Oshiomole has in the whole of their bodies.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Jazzafizzy(f): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
odiks:
Compare and contrast

This shows that pdp is more organized than apc with all the billions looted by this regim they couldn't customise there uniform or aso ebi at the obas palace . After all u don't expect pdp to look like d palace and benin high chief .
I'm not a partisan man ,if u mentioned me I won't come out . I only root for the man who's sole aim is to develop Edo state. I don't support obaseki neither am i his fan ,I only like is work in Edo state and it people . Oshiomole build high way roads and could not do a proper drainage system when it rains heavily . but obaseki not only build major roads ,he also built pedestrian bridge , adjoining roads and proper drainage system to channel flood during the raining season . He's more honest than Oshiomole.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Abudu2000(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2020
NoToPile:

That doesnt look like an optical illusion

Check the arrow its touching the line of the rope or what ever ,that's not the white lines of the tile.

Anyway someone has explained that they are palace boys.
I'm pretty sure u left school with the worse grade ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by RichBoy247: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Kim Jong Obaseki would soon go and remove the roof of oba's palace

The gods will strike him death while in the process and the land will even reject his corpse.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by RichBoy247: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
heykims:
APC and paparazzi, I give it to them when it comes to campaigning, it is always the colourful owambe type.
See arrays of glistening colours, even the Oba was intimidated.

Anything we Yorubas put hand, Owambe must be included.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Abudu2000(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:

Be fooling yourself there, make he meet craz governor n pass him boundary. Dem go tell the obas say him n level 3 civil servant be mate.
in edo histrionics which governor get craze like Lucky Igbenedion, yet him fear oba pass him own papa gabriel Igbenedion. Bleep out of here with ur ego joor. Its hard for u to accept that the oba of benin is what ur king will never ever ever be hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by UDUJ(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Abudu2000:
marry u say? U will be damn Lucky to become a palace gaurd. Their education and tuition up till higher institution is already taken care of. They get admission automatically to any university in this country and don't go around looking for job coz one is alre waiting. Oh u tink palace gaurds don't go to school abi hahahaha.

Thank you bro for educating them. May I even include some more points regarding the palace guards- apart from their education and welfare being taken care of by the palace , their immediate family (parents et al) are also given welfare. The Benin kingdom is very well organised.

I am not even a Benin boy but I know this much because I have studied the tradition of the binis and their history. I am from the Ora speaking part of Edo state.

May the best candidate win cool

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Eteka1(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

disgracing himself how?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Oizee(f): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2020
odiks:
Compare and contrast
one obeyed the law in terms of social distances and the other one is full of lawlessness
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Wigetsolar: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Oba said that the Bini Throne is nonpartisan.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Born2Breed(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Iphupa:

With your inconsequential votes

You are insignificant.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
The Oba of Benin, Omo N’ Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare N’Ogidgan 11, yesterday thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for endorsing and presenting his party flag to the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) candidate in the Edo State governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize- Iyamu, insisting that the Benin Palace remains neutral in the politics of the state. GBAM!

What a wise monarch. He insisted benin Palace remains neutral in the politics of the state. grin grin people were busy fiighing here and shouting endoresememt without reading the piece.
Meanwhile the wise oba knew what he was doing.

Live long Oba.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2020
it's funny how APC keep disobeying the Corona social distancing rule to show they can pull crowd while PDP keeps to rule to avoid been called out. yet some paid idiots are rejoicing at comparison btw the two parties... walai God will purnish anybody that complains about bad govt again.... na ogun go kill the person papa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.