Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (59055 Views)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by basybasy: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Kim Jong Obaseki would soon go and remove the roof of oba's palace

The roof to be removed by Obasek is d palace of Benin. Kudos to Agbero Obaseki. Idiot that does not have good advisers, he fights all his strong allies without back up.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by flyingdutchman(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2020
RIP English Language. cry cry cry
odiks:
Even Amaechi was represented....

Today, we were at the official flag-off of the APC governorship campaign in Edo State, giving our full support to our candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Edo people, Vote APC, Vote Ize -Iyamu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChibuikeAmaechi/status/1292179275123171329
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by FuckHomophobes: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
I thought no one is allowed to turn his/her back on the Oba?. How come these guys showed the Oba their backs.

A breach in palace protocol perhaps?

Well, COVID 19 has changed a whole lot of things. You could see the palace chiefs obeying government directive on the wearing of face mask even tho they did not observe the social distancing rule.

Nairaland on Laptop feels different.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by PaulH07: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Oba of Benin no matter what does not involve in politics...he doesn't take side
He is more concerned about the security and progress of Edo state right from onset

So even if buhari should endorse.....that is not to say he is going to interfere....
.we are in Benin city...and i can bet my balls obaseki is coasting to victory

Your balls go sweet die for inside Banga Soup. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by dokxavi: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Nchenches:

Your photos remind one of when ex president Jonathan visited Obas of Yoruba land to beg for re-election in 2015.
The Obas placed their staffs of office above Jonathan.

Many people from the SW interpreted the Obas’ staff above Jonathan as symbol of Yoruba rejection of Jonathan. They ridiculed Jonathan kneeling down below the Obas.
Today, what do we have? A general wish that Jonathan should have continued as president.
Who and you are wishing such evil?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by FLOTAN(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
The world is watching Edo State politics.

***Lagos property for sale.

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Miracle1991: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
truthstands01:

Atiku did not fail, Bubu rigged the election in broad day light with security agencies and military and you know it. PDP won Imo, Oyo, Bauchi, Adamawa, Sokoto Governorship elections, even Atiku won Abuja where Buhari lives. They gained grounds. APC rigged Kano in the second by election, Osun, Ekiti, etc. The whole world knows Buhari rigged the election and that's why they will never know peace because he's sitting on another person's position. Why did he remove the CJN? He knows what he has planned to do but note it, the wicked will never go unpunished.
hahaha � cry cry baby. I can confidently swear to you that Atiku has never and will Never win a presidential election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Longman8: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
See Oba palace like presidential state house.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Dansuqi: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Malawian:
APC sabi propaganda sha. When did APC visit Oba and when did Buhari endorse the EFCC customer? See how the used real pictures for a doctored/non existent Oba endorsement.

If I may ask, did Oba ask APC and POI to bring kolanut and shnapps so he can pray for him when he visited the Oba? The Oba already endorsed Obaseki. The people sabotaging Obaseki are still in his government, I for see a clearout if Obaseki wins.

APC are jittery because the Oba was non committed when they visisted him to seek royal approval/blessing and that is why they resorted to a democratic coup.

Your from Malawi so I pardon you

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by quiteboy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Last last 9ja nah joke oh, see person when get corruption case our Darling Daddy dey endorse. All this politician just dey carry us dey play sha. Make we just dey laugh dey go.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Smarttravels(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Speechless.
Nigerian youths I pity the way are going with Nigerian politicians who owe us nothing

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
What format do you use for your designs?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by suremanpatriot: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
hmmm they wil rig this edoo electn with serious predljudice sad pity obaseki wasted money for feedp platform.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by seunayantokun(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
I don't believe the reporter was aware of the neutrality of the oba. Give us unedited recording of the speech of the king please.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by anonymous1759(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole is a disgrace to his age

See as the old papa is disgracing his generation because of politics .

Childish Talk someone is playing politics you're calling it disgrace . Politics is played with Tactics not insuts and arrogance you're bound to loose like that.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by TruthinAction: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
My fear is herdsmen terrorist group. If APC wins and herdsmen begin to terrorize Edo people, please don't complain. We don't learn from history.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by semyman: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
heykims:
APC and paparazzi, I give it to them when it comes to campaigning, it is always the colourful owambe type.
See arrays of glistening colours, even the Oba was intimidated.
*glistering you mean?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by omofranyoung(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fake crowd and pure lie
Oba never support ize iyamu
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by awa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
The Oba is not supporting anyone and the Oba is happy that President Bubu endorsed a particular Candidate... With dues to the respected Palace, the Oba might subtly be supporting someone and the message now is clear.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by leykelvin: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Until we learn to disgrace our evil and corrupt politicians without hiding mouth, nigeria as a society will never see happiness and progress. There is no use going the path of diplomacy just because we don ´t want to offend certain class of the society. A healthy society will never have allowed Ize Iyamu to candidate again for any public office knowing that he has among other things a case against him at the court regarding 700 Million Naira he misappropriated and also knowing that he has always been a criminal. Sometimes i feel Oshiomhole will seat down and laugh and make mockery of us. He will imagine and say to himself the same Person he called and knowned to be a Thief and a criminal, is actually being endorsed to candidate for a public office just because he Oshiomhole came back 4 years later to throw his support behind the same person. We should learn to disgrace Thieves and Evil doers. If we don´t stop celebrating this kind of People, Nigeria will definately not have any head way. I pity our society. But one thing is clear though, the wicked shall and will never go unpunished. They may think, they are smart but the Wrath of God await them and their families. This is the so-called Karma. A word is enough for the wise.
Oshiomhole should however not feel that he is a smart guy. Edo People should asked themselves Oshiomholes Concern in this election. He is not the only Ex-governor in the state. Oyegun and Lucky Igbinedion are still there but you don´t see them mess themselves up with this election. We should ask ourselves the selfish Interest Oshiomhole is aiming at. Like i said before, he will certainly meet his waterloo in Edo State. His wings have been plucked successfully by Buhari at the Federal level. Please Edo People vote wisely and don´t be intimidated by anyone. God bless Edo State.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by emexc11(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
NOC1:

Please explain, what is disgrace over disagreement, sometimes if a god think he is so strong you show him that it is wood he is made of and burn it down.

Obaseki made a great mistake, not even mistake he committed a crime by not inaugurating/ administering oath of office to over half of the legislature.

Let us throw away sentiments and reason like responsible people, he set a precedence if not checked other Governors will join him in such stupidity.

How many governors do get the backing of their legislature from the beginning? Very few, but they inaugurate all, lobby thereafter and win majority to their side, that’s what Obaseki failed to do, he is a baby politician with crude advisers.

For me Obaseki is the main disgrace.

This election must be used to bury godfatherism in Edo state politics hoo-ha
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by osato45: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
NOC1:

Please explain, what is disgrace over disagreement, sometimes if a god think he is so strong you show him that it is wood he is made of and burn it down.

Obaseki made a great mistake, not even mistake he committed a crime by not inaugurating/ administering oath of office to over half of the legislature.

Let us throw away sentiments and reason like responsible people, he set a precedence if not checked other Governors will join him in such stupidity.

How many governors do get the backing of their legislature from the beginning? Very few, but they inaugurate all, lobby thereafter and win majority to their side, that’s what Obaseki failed to do, he is a baby politician with crude advisers.

For me Obaseki is the main disgrace.
so you wanted oshiomole to threaten him with impeachment, if you are a man of principles you may even do worse than obaseki
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by RuggedSniper: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Kim Jong Obaseki would soon go and remove the roof of Oba's palace.

^^^grin...grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Kim Jong Obaseki would soon go and remove the roof of oba's palace

Haa bro my hand no dey dat one oo na Obaseki alone go waka dat waka abeg.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by boyka1: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
I sincerely thinks the Oba of Benin is the most reverend monarchs in Africa. The sagacity and influence is mind blowing.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Kindledlight(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kittex7:
Bribe things
Mouth wey Don eat sweet Plantain can't speak the truth.. Yeroba adage

Point of correction,no tribe is called YEROBA in Nigeria we have YORUBA!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Kindledlight(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
akure1stson:

pdp practicing social distancing

No they are too arrogant not to give honor to whom honor is due by removing their caps in the chamber of one of most prominent kings in the country.

Did they practice social distancing on campaign ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.