Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. (3060 Views)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Taxi Driver Strokes His Dick And Cums While Carrying Some Girls In His Vehicle / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Energy24(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi guys , this has been happening to a friend of mine and he is seeking for help , any time he thinks or come across of sexual scene in movie or reality is dick will be dripping of pre-cum even if he doesnt really pay attention to the eroctic scene , i decided to tender is matter before you guys. Please what is your advice .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by hollagee(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Energy24:
Hi guys , this has been happening to a friend of mine and he is seeking for help , any time he thinks or come across of sexual scene in movie or reality is dick will be dripping of pre-cum even if he doesnt really pay attention to the eroctic scene , i decided to tender is matter before you guys. Please what is your advice .
angry
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Christiansen(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Energy24:
First off, be honest. You are your friend!
Try watching some clips of pastor Joseph Prince if you want that spirit that is disturbing you to be casted out. Also, always try to put it in prayer whenever you're praying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Energy24(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Guy if i am posting about my self i will do it without involving anyone after all it is the solution that matters .

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2021
grin space booked
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by iampeterben(m): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Just here to learn
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Arda1000(m): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2021
grin nna it's not funny oo,to I think it might be a sexual disease
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by OnionBandit(f): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2021
You seriously need pampers if you don't want to disgrace yourself in public, guy

...Cos if you are in a place like port Harcourt where I was throughout last year, you LL see live naked women 10 times a day. You will be messed up, mehn

Damn

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by IJOBA11: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Energy24:
GO AND MARRY MR MANangry

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by IJOBA11: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
You seriously need pampers if you don't want to disgrace yourself in public, guy

...Cos if you are in a place like port Harcourt where I was throughout last year, you LL see live naked women 10 times a day. You will be messed up, mehn

Damn
LOL SEE THIS BORORO JIHADIST Ogrin
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by OnionBandit(f): 2:03am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
LOL SEE THIS BORORO JIHADIST Ogrin
oremusanctus, ndagaAwo, when will you get a life?
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by IJOBA11: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
oremusanctus, ndagaAwo, when will you get a life?
LOL EVEN YOUR WIFE ALHAJA ADADIKE WILL LAUGH AT YOU FOR CALLING ME NGADAAWO
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by AmuAwusa: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn

Na because Una religion no dey circumcise _dick grin grin

Remember one time during NYSC wey one babe dey gist how him follow one _aboki, as the man refresh enter room, the babe Don already pull pose naked for bed.

The _idiot held his _penis and started screaming while letting off his steam. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by optionalY09: 4:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Start working out and reduce intake of milk

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by fati2001(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Energy24:

you are the friend

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by pyyxxaro: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Your sperm tank don over full

You need to discharge some
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
My friend go for deliverance because you are connected to a spiritual wife.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Theevilone(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
He is sex starved and he is too much anticipating on it .

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Theevilone(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:

Dumb talk
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Theevilone:

Dumb talk
Dumb talk right?maybe you being affected with this same problem go for deliverance,is improper to release sperm when looking @ erotic pictures without having normal sex.
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by 9ton(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
Dumb talk right?maybe you being affected with this same problem go for deliverance,is improper to release sperm when looking @ erotic pictures without having normal sex.

He did not say sperm he said pre-cum and it's different from sperm

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Wahalaperson: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Go to this Instagram page, kokorokothomas, the page looks inactive but they are working, I had a similar issue and got my cure from them, it’s very potent.
Energy24:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by swarley75(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Your friend or you? The only solution is to get busy with life, engage yourself in a tasking activities. There is more to life than just sex
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Energy24(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Go to this Instagram page, kokorokothomas, the page looks inactive but they are working, I had a similar issue and got my cure from them, it’s very potent.
Ok thanks
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Energy24(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
fati2001:

you are the friend
Common fati,.
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Energy24(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Na because Una religion no dey circumcise _dick grin grin

Remember one time during NYSC wey one babe dey gist how him follow one _aboki, as the man refresh enter room, the babe Don already pull pose naked for bed.

The _idiot held his _penis and started screaming while letting off his steam. cheesy grin cheesy

Lolll aboki don jerk grin
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
exactly

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by DankemzI(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Uraniry tract infection

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by Theevilone(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:

Still very dumb talk again
Re: Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. by lugo99(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theevilone:
He is sex starved and he is too much anticipating on it .
.. yeah bro.. I was once in that shoe b4.. but now I've got gfs dat I dey bounced on to solve that pre-cum issue..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Drmrsfunmi Here Is Bigcowhorn / 15 Countries Where You Are Free To Marry Your Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.