Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife (2754 Views)

I'm Expecting My First Child And She's A Girl,any Suggestion For Her Name? / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hey peeps, it's with great joy I want you all to know that my third child is on the way and he shall be called BOLUWATIFE.

Yes I'm Igbo so what ?

Don't hate, Be inspired.

It is too late to fail, amen .

2 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by NNAMDIII(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goodluck man

2 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Icyexpressions: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
When did she gave birth to the first one....? Oga, abeg be easy on that sister.

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by jidamsel43(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Third child? I hope you are not in Nigeria.
I cherish children but I can't bring them into this country to face insecurity and bad governance.

I come in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
jidamsel43:
I cherish children but I can't bring them into this country to face insecurity and bad governance.

I come in peace

Don't worry
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by yomi007k(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
jidamsel43:

I come in peace

I dey tell u...

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by jasonn1416(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
who da Bleep cares
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Theboy21: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Guy your waist na machine? You no dey tire for oza room cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Theboy21:
Guy your waist na machine? You no dey tire for oza room cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by BabbanBura(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Airforce1:
Hey peeps, it's with great joy I want you all to know that my third child is on the way and he shall be called BOLUWATIFE.

Yes I'm Igbo so what ?

Don't hate, Be inspired.

It is too late to fail, amen .

See breakdown in moral values; 3 kids with someone u no marry!
Hope you don't end up abandoning her as a baby mama and go after fresh babes when u blow

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Ginaz(f): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Small small OK?

No go break madam nunu cos of children biko.
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ginaz:
Small small OK?

wat is nunu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Mandela27: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
wat is nunu? undecided
Maybe the warmest opening in a woman's private region

2 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by duduade: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Icyexpressions:
When did she gave birth to the first one....? Oga, abeg be easy on that sister.

Exactly

The world is already over populated already

You of all people should just concentrate on giving these kids a good life not just topping
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Ginaz:
Small small OK?

Lol

I don't know how to reply you in a way that you won't spill hate as usual

But I want you to know that I want to raise my kids once now that I'm still young and got much positive energy .

God has given me the grace to do these .
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by 1beat(m): 4:46am On Jan 23, 2021
BABA Bolu congratulations

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2021
1beat:
BABA Bolu congratulations

Oshey Ore mi
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by epkereamaka60858: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2021
:Small small OK? No go break madam nunu cos of children biko. wat is nunu?
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by pointblank247(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations dear. But what's the meaning of the name, because as an igbo, I make sure we know the meaning of the names we give.
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2021
pointblank247:
Congratulations dear. But what's the meaning of the name, because as an igbo, I make sure we know the meaning of the names we give.

As it pleases God .

That's the meaning

3 Likes

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by pointblank247(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Airforce1:

As it pleases God .

That's the meaning
nice one
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2021
pointblank247:
nice one
Yep
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Congrats my man
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by osamz007: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
NO WONDER E MONEY THREADS HAVE REDUCED DRASTICALLY IN RECENT YEARS

SAFE DELIVERY BRO

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
Forget the kind of hating and tribal bashing we give and take from one another here on Nairaland,we Nigerians are the most peaceful, loving and caring people on earth...

But like someone above me just said,bros abeg take am easy on madam Abeg Lol

Congrats in addy bro...

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is how people wall into poverty with their eyes wide open.
Congrats sha!!
As it pleases God indeed.
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by helinues: 5:57am On Jan 30, 2021
How about your music career??

Just asking ni oo

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
How about your music career??

Just asking ni oo
Since when fulani people begin care for non fulanis ?

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by austine4real(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2021
Oga sperm donor

Nawa oo

Do u even think of the future

Just marry one their mum's and stop spreading ur seed around
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by helinues: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Airforce1:

Since when fulani people begin care for non fulanis ?

Just wondering if na 2 albums you dropped for that short period of that.

Still wondering ni oo

1 Like

Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2021
austine4real:
Oga sperm donor

Nawa oo

Do u even think of the future

Just marry one their mum's and stop spreading ur seed around

The future is bright , just to let you know .
Re: Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife by Airforce1(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:

Just wondering if na 2 albums you dropped for that short period of that.

Still wondering ni oo
Malam dan fulani

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / What Is It With Gay People And Pushing Their Stupid Agenda? / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.