Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Who Was Seen With Girl Dancing In Viral Video Finally Speaks, Revealed What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Was Seen With Girl Dancing In Viral Video Finally Speaks, Revealed What (1023 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Adorable Video Of A Little Girl Dancing Zanku And Leg Work Get Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Was Seen With Girl Dancing In Viral Video Finally Speaks, Revealed What by Decipher1129: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
There have been many speculation about the young girl who was found dancing in the viral video on facebook and was later killed, people thought the guy killed her but this is what actually happened that day...https://zadlinenews.com/2020/08/09/man-who-was-seen-with-girl-dancing-in-viral-video-finally-speaks-revealed-what-happened-that-day/....read all he said her and you will never blame him for his action
https://zadlinenews.com/2020/08/09/man-who-was-seen-with-girl-dancing-in-viral-video-finally-speaks-revealed-what-happened-that-day/

Re: Man Who Was Seen With Girl Dancing In Viral Video Finally Speaks, Revealed What by wildcatter23(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt / How I Watched My Husband Crumble Our Marriage On A Zoom Call / Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.