Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating (861 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
(Update: I have a new article on the topic. You might want to check it out too
https://www.nairaland.com/6052265/both-redpill-feminism-consequences-atheism)

I am new to this knowledge of the Redpill. But being older than many of you here teaching this tool, and having lived through varying kinds of human experiences, (including fortunately or unfortunately the negative and shameful types), I believe I hold an enough skills set to analyse some of the information I have seen so far and pick at where I think we are going wrong.

There are many though but I only want to talk about confusing Redpill with women hating.

Just a few decades ago, most men and women were existing unsuspicious of each other until the formal launch and acceptance of the feminism movement.

When the feminism proponents presented their views, many of their complaints were understandable and were observable as what were actually happening. (Men were clearly - conscious and unconsciously - impeding women's freedom.)

For the exposure the feminism movement brought to this injustice, many men and women became compassionate towards the movement and urged others to give them their support as well.

But just like many other areas where humans have tried to fight injustice, the activist soon became the oppressor. Social life gradually turned in disfavour of men, and their rights overlooked. I think this gave rise to the tools of the Redpill. Feminists quickly descended from equal right seekers to men haters and men abusers.

Now some men are misusing the tools of Redpill to women-hate. The Redpill seeks to equip the knowledgeable man to get the most out of his life, shielding himself from the toxicity of feminism while getting the best out of women.

If during your redpill education you have grown to hate women, you need to check how that stance might hurt your chances of being a well rounded, happy modern man.

4 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Lightangel65: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Firstnebo:
I am new to this knowledge of the Redpill. But being older than many of you here teaching this tool, and having lived through varying kinds of human experiences, (including fortunately or unfortunately the negative and shameful types), I believe I hold an enough skills set to analyse some of the information I have seen so far and pick at where I think we are going wrong.

There are many though but I only want to talk about confusing Redpill with women hating.

Just a few decades ago, most men and women were existing unsuspicious of each other until the formal launch and acceptance of the feminism movement.

When the feminism proponents presented their views, many of their complaints were understandable and were observable as what were actually happening. (Men were clearly - conscious and unconsciously - impeding women's freedom.)

For the exposure the feminism movement brought to this injustice, many men and women became compassionate towards the movement and urged others to give them their support as well.

But just like many other areas where humans have tried to fight injustice, the activist soon became the oppressor. Social life gradually turned in disfavour of men, and their rights overlooked. I think this gave rise to the tools of the Redpill. Feminists quickly descended from equal right seekers to men haters and men abusers.

Now some men are misusing the tools of Redpill to women-hate. The Redpill seeks to equip the knowledgeable man to get the most out of his life, shielding himself from the toxicity of feminism while getting the best out of women.

If during your redpill education you have grown to hate women, you need to check how that stance might hurt your chances of being a well rounded, happy modern man.

There is no woman hate here, everywhere there is an argument there are insults. And besides its not like we just decided to dislike them you cant hate someone except that person gives you a reason to.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

There is no woman hate here, everywhere there is an argument there are insults. And besides its not like we just decided to dislike them you cant hate someone except that person gives you a reason to.

Do we actually have to argue with "them"? The fact that we have come to view women as "them" I think is a problem in itself

3 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Mgtowmonk: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Lightangel65: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Firstnebo:

Do we actually have to wargue with "them"? The fact that we have come to view women as "them" I think is a problem in itself

, i think you are directing this thread at the wrong set of people direct this at the misandrists who practice feminism.
So if i cant use them what should i now use? It?

3 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
understanding women isn't misogyny oga undecidedif all what you could pick up from the red pill community is hate then you need to get checked yourself undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwwemsZhFA

If you need to read posts twice before understanding, try and always do so before commenting.

Thank you for the video.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

, i think you are directing this thread at the wrong set of people direct this at the misandrists who practice feminism.
So if i cant use them what should i now use? It?

Well. The point I am trying to make is that the current state of tension between men and women wasn't started by women specifically, but by Feminists (men and women who wanted power). Women bought into it and today everybody is suffering for it.

My own is that Redpill Shouldn't travel the evil path Feminism took

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Firstnebo:

A mature and a wise opinion.
We must do all to avoid the entrapment of hating the opposite gender.
None are entirely saints and neither are entirely sinners.
Toxic masculinity and femininity must be expunged from our mindset.
The problem is neither male nor female but our personal prejudices and biases stemming from past hurtful experiences.
Recycling old hurts and using it as a format to view the opposite gender will be harming us much more than helping us.

7 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by BigJoe19: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nobody is hating women, we are only trying to make our fellow men understand the manipulative ways of women and how to control it when applied on them. If anyone hates, it should be the women that cry at every red pill thread and insult men.

6 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by chocboi78(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmm.
Well, to me, it's almost (if not) the same thing...some reasons why men consider d red pill is a result of coming to terms that women re gold diggers nd emotional blackmailers..
It's hard to see women as these nd not hate them especially d overly entitled ones..
However, some may agree that red pilling doesn't necessitate women hating based on their own view as to reasons why men choose it so it's definitely a 50-50 vote
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by arthorjnr(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
understanding women isn't misogyny oga undecidedif all what you could pick up from the red pill community is hate then you need to get checked yourself undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwwemsZhFA

STFU and understand the post, dimwit.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

A mature and a wise opinion.
We must do all to avoid the entrapment of hating the opposite gender.
None are entirely saints and neither are entirely sinners.
Toxic masculinity and femininity must be expunged from our mindset.
The problem is neither male nor female but our personal prejudices and biases stemming from past hurtful experiences.
Recycling old hurts and using it as a format to view the opposite gender will be harming us much more than helping us.

Of course. The problem is neither male nor female.

The onus is upon us to let our own light shine to the extent we understand these things. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
BigJoe19:
Nobody is hating women, we are only trying to make our fellow men understand the manipulative ways of women and how to control it when applied on them. If anyone hates, it should be the women that cry at every red pill thread and insult men.

Of course in my post I acknowledge the value of Redpill. We however have to admit that some people are teaching others how to use those tools to manipulate or outrightly hate women
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by arthorjnr(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
BigJoe19:

Most men are misunderstanding the red pill. Heck, if a guy ever does any nice stuff for a girl, his girl, its seen as SIMPING. Personally, people's opinion don't matter to me and I keep a weather eye on my girl but the miseducation on young guys is bad. I'm gonna have a daughter one day and I'm damn well sure i'll raise her right with my son/sons. If y'all raise males with this mentality, I'm gonna die a happy man if my daughter decides to be single. Like WT actual fvck is wrong with y'all?...

I understand exactly what the red Pill is about and if you don't understand what I and the OP mean, don't bother quoting me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
chocboi78:
Hmmmm.
Well, to me, it's almost (if not) the same thing...some reasons why men consider d red pill is a result of coming to terms that women re gold diggers nd emotional blackmailers..
It's hard to see women as these nd not hate them especially d overly entitled ones..
However, some may agree that red pilling doesn't necessitate women hating based on their own view as to reasons why men choose it so it's definitely a 50-50 vote

Chocboi. It is not scientifically true that women are gold diggers and emotional blackmailers. Study upon study on sociology has proven that women are good.

Generalisation and stereotyping of any subject is often wrong.

Even the video shared by @Mgtowmonk above has something to say about that

2 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
arthorjnr:

Most men are misunderstanding the red pill. Heck, if a guy ever does any nice stuff for a girl, his girl, its seen as SIMPING. Personally, people's opinion don't matter to me and I keep a weather eye on my girl but the miseducation on young guys is bad. I'm gonna have a daughter one day and I'm damn well sure i'll raise her right with my son/sons. If y'all raise males with this mentality, I'm gonna die a happy man if my daughter decides to be single. Like WT actual fvck is wrong with y'all?...

I understand exactly what the red Pill is about and if you don't understand what I and the OP mean, don't bother quoting me.

Thank you Arthor. It will not end well for us and our children unless we put it right.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by BigJoe19: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok no need quoting you, you can think anything you want. Your life your business but next time don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Firstnebo:

Of course in my post I acknowledge the value of Redpill. We however have to admit that some people are teaching others how to use those tools to manipulate or outrightly hate women
You're right.
If you take a closer look at this MGTOW, redpill, Nigerian brand of feminism et cetera, you'll see a lot of people who have been hurt in the past, who have grown to hate a whole gender, rather than those who hurt them, preaching and disseminating the gospel of misogyny and misandry to whomever cares to listen.
It is not psychology. It's hate wrapped up in an ideology. A caustic one at that.

Imagine a future where women teach their daughters that men are evil, and men teach their sons that women are equally evil and should never be trusted, imagine the multiplicity if the hate being preached today is passed on through time.
Very ugly, right?

I will say it again, the problem is neither male nor female. Our past experiences form a basis on which most of us understand issues.
You must understand that there are good and bad people in each gender.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

You're right.
If you take a closer look at this MGTOW, redpill, Nigerian brand of feminism et cetera, you'll see a lot of people who have been hurt in the past, who have grown to hate a whole gender, rather than those who hurt them, preaching and disseminating the gospel of misogyny and misandry to whomever cares to listen.
It is not psychology. It's hate wrapped up in an ideology. A caustic one at that.

Imagine a future where women teach their daughters that men are evil, and men teach their sons that women are equally evil and should never be trusted, imagine the multiplicity if the hate being preached today is passed on through time.
Very ugly, right?

I will say it again, the problem is neither male nor female. Our past experiences form a basis through which most of us understand issues.
You must understand that there are good and bad people in each gender.

The effect of the wrong-taught is scorching today that it's already scary to imagine the multiplicity in the future.

I agree there are good people in each gender and those are the people I am vouching for
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Imagine a future where women teach their daughters that men are evil, and men teach their sons that women are equally evil and should never be trusted

And the sinister thing is that in such an environment, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Men would respond with bad, and women will correspondingly react with bad
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by chocboi78(m): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Firstnebo:

Chocboi. It is not scientifically true that women are gold diggers and emotional blackmailers. Study upon study on sociology has proven that women are good.

Generalisation and stereotyping of any subject is often wrong.

Even the video shared by @Mgtowmonk above has something to say about that
yes bro, but like I said "some " men feel that way mostly based on personal experiences and u can't actually proove to them "the goodness of women according to sociology" especially wen it comes to r/ship issues..
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Powerfly(f): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2020
They'll just call you a simp..just watch out.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Powerfly(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Uncle nebo.. You're wise indeed.. Blessed be the woman that wife you..and blessed be thy ofsprings.
We really do need men like you and women who see life without hate or biased feelings.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Abso1uteZero(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
If you hate women, then you are doing something wrong. Humans from the beginning of time have always sought to make life easier for them selves by understanding that which sought to complicate their lives. Same thing is applicable here.

2 Likes

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 1:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Powerfly:
They'll just call you a simp..just watch out.

I'm not proud of simping. But it's better that than allow myself be filled with raw learned hate

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Powerfly:
Uncle nebo.. You're wise indeed.. Blessed be the woman that wife you..and blessed be thy ofsprings.
We really do need men like you and women who see life without hate or biased feelings.

Thank you my dear Fly. Imagine an online world where I cannot reply this your beautiful compliment because I fear incurring the dreaded verdict - "You Are a Simp!"

Try and imagine that.
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
If you hate women, then you are doing something wrong. Humans from the beginning of time have always sought to make life easier for them selves by understanding that which sought to complicate their lives. Same thing is applicable here.

I agree. Please elaborate on your point of view.

You will agree with me that tagging women "vagina people" indiscriminately will not "make life easier" for us
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by czarr(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Firstnebo:

Thank you my dear Fly. Imagine an online world where I cannot reply this your beautiful compliment because I fear incurring the dreaded verdict - "You Are a Simp!"

Try and imagine that.
You are a SIMP!!
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Firstnebo: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2020
czarr:
You are a SIMP!!

With honours. (Dr. Simp)
Re: The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating by Powerfly(f): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2020
Firstnebo:

Try and imagine that.

my dear.. What a life.. And the level of hypocrisy is so appalling..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady / How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From A Pension Retirement Savings Account / Do Women Still Fear God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.